Can someone explain why it is necessary to chlorinate chicken?

Can someone explain why it is necessary to chlorinate chicken?

Does it taste better?

parasites

>He doesn't activate his chicken.

>he hasn't left his basement in days

Didn't the first two threads 404? Are you ban evading or are the mods just deleting without comment?

>he owns an iPhone

Girls like iPhones, bruh. Choose a better image next time.

It's the best way to fully disinfect your poultry surfaces.

Not that guy. But I was OP of original thread. Got a 24 hour ban for global rule 3 for some inexplicable reason.

>he's not a poorfag

Probably because you're an insufferable twat.

This picure is so sexual

I think you mean chloridate, i'll happily take some Cl- into my body, but never Cl2

also i'm pretty sure the doctors were discussing sanitization methods when dealing with raw chicken

Betcha fucking anything his almonds are inactive too.

pls no bully

>inexplicable reason
>is clearly explained in global rule 3

>clearly
Lol no

Global 3 exists to give mods carte blanche to ban anyone who hurts their pweshis fee-fees

"Trolling" has a meaning that pre-dates Veeky Forums, but here it just means having an opinion someone doesn't like

>t. shitpostPRO

>Mods
not
>The people who do it for free
This place has changed........

Serious question why did they out the chicken in bleach?

I bet your last thread was "do americans really do this?"

It adds more flavour because it's more tender

>this is how white "people" season their food

It was, that was exactly the OP of his banned thread. Then he evaded, reposted and then posted this today.

samefag, and no, you're way off base

not samefag, faggot. kys

Why do you lie?

>that cropping

That is exactly what happened though. You were too lazy to even change the filename, because you're a dumb phoneposting faggot.

OP BTFO

I don't think this is how (you) works...

I swear all the humans around me are just getting more and more retarded. I someone putting something in the fucking water?

samefag

how did you manage to confuse yourself this badly?

my first post itt is this I agree that the op of this thread is also the op of the other 2 threads

whatever they did or didn't do has no bearing on you samefagging your own posts for attention

here is your (You)

samefag

This guy makes Trump look like a genius.

That wasn't even you. That was me...Why are you trying to take credit for my post?

>samefagging this hard
holy shit user, pathetic

i didn't inspect element just deal with it faggot

what? too new to into Veeky Forums x?

>You look like a total loser. Your ratings are very low. This #FailingSameFag is #sad.

Sorry to hear about your umbilical cord getting tangled around your neck during your birth. Good job on keeping up the struggle though. Life must be very hard for people like you.

all me

Who?

It is not. But when you get your chicken from dirty place, killed and cub with dirty tools, you probably have salmonella. It is quite nasty bacteria.

Europe does not chlorinate chickens, here instead of adding poision to our food we keep chicken farms clean, and tools used to kil tham and cut must be also clean.

Chlorinating is cheap alternative to keeping it all clean.

So it's laziness. Also sounds dangerous.

Laziness implies someone doesn't want to work. This is a calculated decision to cut costs. Like that time the Philadelphia police department leveled an entire block of urban ghetto by aerial incendiary bombs because they didn't feel like dealing with some protesters.

Many people are posting on Veeky Forums right now who do not know the taste of chicken that has been raised in decent conditions and not dipped in bleach.

buddy, we're trying to have a conversation about bleached chicken here. if you could leave out the whole 'america carpet bombs its civilians' routine, that would be much appreciated

When did I say anything about "America"? The Philadelphia PD represents 300 million people? Untangle your panties, flyover.

>>Police Commissioner Gregore Sambor gave the order to bomb the house