What's Veeky Forums equal to Bojack Horseman in terms of depression and self destruction?

What's Veeky Forums equal to Bojack Horseman in terms of depression and self destruction?

King Lear.

A lot really. Bojacks great achievement is making a show that nears the level of lit

A John Green novel

Richard Yates in general.

That's not something not good enough for me to look up myself, but alright enough to somewhat enjoy when round at a friend's. It's for sure better that Green.

I'll never watch this just because how fucking ugly it looks.

Animation is a visual medium. I like Bojack but they might as well have made a novel.

my diary t b h

>not desu

gtfo

This desu

This show is such stoner dudebro garbage, I couldnt even make it past the 2nd episode

Is she dead? She looks dead.

We're all dead.

This desu.

it's garbage, watch anime instead

What's the fucking difference?
Both have a shitty sense of humour, asians, anthropomorphic animals, talking cats, waifus and forced feelings.

>I don't watch anime: the post

This desu

You are the most wrong. I don't think you could be more wrong.

Some people think it's a comedy because it's animated but this is the most touching and indepth analyis of depression and I'm not exaggerating when I say it's probably the best TV show ever made.

Was this copy-pasted from a Reddit thread?

Woah man

TV is a pertty shit medium. It's not really hard for Bojack to be the best TV show ever made. Which it is. It is the best TV show ever made.

me smart
tv dumb
respect me bc im intelectually superior XD

No it's not, it's ledbit garbage.

Sorry you guys don't get it. Hope you enjoy the new season of rick and morty.

Rick and Morty is garbage.

Western animation is garbage.

>Western animation is garbage.
Over the Garden Wall alone is greater than all of the cultural output of the nation of Japan.

le this