Who else /notgoing/ to classes tomorrow?

Who else /notgoing/ to classes tomorrow?
Valentine's day is the absolute worst day of the year at my uni. Every whore is walking around with chocolate and flowers, and the brainlet Chad in my chem class (who is hellbent on ruining my curve) is gonna get a ton of candygrams while I get zero.

Fuck valentine's day.
Share your experiences, Veeky Forums

I am fully autist about all holidays, birthdays and anniversaries. Getting excited about what date it is just seems retarded to me.

Happy Alentine's Ay, the holiday for people not getting any V or D tomorrow.

Same here. When my birthday comes around, I turn off my phone, deactivate my social media, and stay in my room.

Going on gay "engineering" trip instead of classes

It's not gay, it's Greek love

waah.

What's a camdygram

>oneitis from middle school birthday is on the 14
>I gave her flowers on a 14
>despise being ugly as fuck after that she was into me
>never notice this and diss any of her advances because I thought she was just making fun of me and being a whore
>All of that was nothing but autism kicking in and she actually was into me since the beginning of HS
>waste my opportunity

3 years later.

>add her again
>say sorry and ask her out
>accepts but then cancels
>eventually stop all contact because I knew it wouldn't get anywhere (I think she even removed me)

Tomorrow she will be getting fucked by some Chad that she might call husband one day.

It... hurts, but just a little bit now.

It's a lollipop or candy or something that Chads and Stacies buy for eachother. They get delivered on V-day

Im not a whiney baby who cares about the female spell

In fact, I like valentines day. I like the red/pink/white color scheme and the hearts and candies

also i dont go to school so I wont go anyway

i go to a commuter school so i see more lonely and disappointed girls than ones with flowers or chocolates.

You know what I hate more than happy people? Happy couples.

t. Elliot Rodger

>deactivate my social media

Top kek

It's okay. Those don't even exist after the honeymoon period.

True. I will not go into classes, well firstly becouse I have a date and secondly there are no classes anyway in this beautiful day.

Going to all my classes tomorrow, reviewing for complex analysis midterm, getting last letter of rec for PhD math program, hanging with my qt gf on valentine's day, and boning her later in the night before we head off to sleep.

Fuck your autism.

>my parents had a shitty marriage and i think that's normal.

I stopped caring about these sort defensive replies from people after seeing their own relationships behind close doors and what would become of them two to eight months down the road. Try another move.

If people need a "special" day of love, there's likely no love, only temporary lust.

>t. person thats never been in a relationship

Strike #2

Valentine's day is gay.
I've hardly spoken to anyone over the past year, nothing different about it today, kind of boring to see all the memes. Also go to class you autistic faggot.

What the hell are you talking about? Celebrating love on Valentine's Day is just a fun tradition

I'm going to fuck my girlfriend today, but that's the norm so not a particularly special day.
we might play a tabletop game or two but that's about it

>I'm going to fuck my girlfriend today

You don't belong here

h-how are you going to fuck your gf, user? Please provide descriptions.

>bodypillow+onahole
>insert dick
>???
>profit

>You don't belong here
Neither do you.

>>>/wizardchan/

i personally dont give a shit and just get to the class

I wish I could celebrate it with this girl I really like. Her birthday is on this very day, in fact. I hope we will be together before the end of the year. Even if the relationship doesn't last, I would be glad to have experienced it. I need someone to form an emotional connection with. I want to hold hands, cuddle, make her laugh, feel those feels that I have yet to feel. I know that if it doesn't happen, I'll get over it, and I'll find someone else eventually, but I want this, and only this, right now. At worst, I'll come out a more experienced man, a better man. Please wish me luck.

you go dude. let us know how it went

Same thing really, except where i live vanlentine doesn't play a role, so i dont feel left out.

>candygrams
>in uni

What? I thought those stopped being a thing in middle school.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

>brainlet chad ruining the curve

Sounds like youre the brainlet.

Go for it mah dude. This is one of the steps to becoming a man.

>all the normies in my uni are performing better than me in tests
REEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you have already everything let me get my degree so i dont sudoku

Same. Never celebrated a single birthday since I was 14 or something, never go anywhere on new years eve, halloween or whatever the fuck else is celebrated around here. Then again, I'm kind of antisocial and have no friends.

Luckily, nobody gives a shit about Valentine's day in my country. I literally haven't heard anyone at work say anything about it today.