Whats the manliest thing you would eat in front a a girl?

Whats the manliest thing you would eat in front a a girl?

her vag

Her butthole or raw meat

Live badger

her bulls semen from her creampied cunt yummie yummie spermies in my tunny

Your /b/ is showing.

Just take a bite out of a living animal, fur and all. Don't break eye contact with neither the animal nor the girl

What's the difference lmao

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

Just your question alone shows you are horrible with women and probably never been with any or very few at the most so probably young.

The pieces of fat she cut off from her steak and put on your plate. Or any parts of her food that she picked out and not wanting to eat.

Do this and she will see you as the "daddy".

I fucked a girl raw right after eating a dog biscuit in front of her, so probably dog biscuits.

Story?

taken a bite our of raw samon before.
no one was around but god damn I felt savage.

You're so fucking savage dude.

I swallow my pride a lot does that count?

pussy

A big bag of for me's.

Will someone please tell me what WTF a "for me" is?

Why, the best fast food sandwich of course.

>manliest food
I agree, outside of foo-foo drinks and Activia, what even qualifies as too dainty for a man to eat?

Which is supposedly a McChicken? Why is it labeled a "for me"?

Because for me the McChicken is the best fast food sandwich.

this

I can eat a manly pile!

One upon a time, that guy ate a dog biscuit in front of a girl, then fucked her. They may or may not have lived happily ever after. The end.

FOR ME

PAN

NICE AND HOT

Sardines are too manly for most women to eat.

AYYYYYYY

My own cum.

Hahahah gtfo

I would consume her fathers ashes ceremonially while wearing his work clothes riddled with bullet ants and making a pilgrimage from Death Valley to the glacial lagoons of Iceland eating only pellets of goat fat and manna for sustenance

I hope that came to you off the top of your head. Otherwise you're trying too hard.

You eat a plankstek in front of a girl and you might as well be filling out adoption forms, since she'll be calling you "daddy" for the rest of your life

i assume you mean like is there anything you wouldn't eat in front of a date because its messy and you would look like a slob? i guess it depends on the girl i might not order chicken wings or ribs or something

>spermies
It's cummies, you memetastic fruit.

Am i supposed to be impressing her by eating shit?

Rockie mtn oysters, intestines, fresh offal

ymp

A whole onion while smoking a Marlboro Red

How else would it have come to me?

/thread

My own dick

it's fru-fru you FUCKING IDIOT

GOD FUCKING CHRIST, JUST FUCKING END YOURSELF BEFORE SOME OTHER POOR SORRY FUCKER HAS TO DO IT FOR YOU

A well done steak with ketchup.

came here to post this desu

alpha as fuck

fpbp

Her friend's vag for dessert.

What could you possibly gain from doing this?

It's frou-frou.

weight

>'mild as may' Malboros
Belmorkanal or go home