I present to you, the simplest, the best, the nicest food you'll ever try. Chicken rice

I present to you, the simplest, the best, the nicest food you'll ever try. Chicken rice.

I might gonna choke to death from that, so dry. Don't you have any sauce?

It's good, but keep in mind whitebreads who expect chicken to be breaded and deep fried are going to be triggered as fuck by it

That is a good dish. The place near me that used to make it is now an upscale sandwich shop. I miss it.

Mm unrendered chewy chicken fat

It's not dry at all, passportless flyover. It is in fact one of the least dry methods of preparing chicken physically possible short of pureeing it with a stick blender and drinking it out of a straw.

That LOOKS like a heap of rice with cold cut chicken on top and a little gravy over it. What am I actually looking at that no one else has pointed that out?

That looks disgusting. Is this the latest food fad for white guilt liberals?

>makes bland white people food
>calls anyone flyover

Litteral nigger food

>implying you could even find Singapore on a map
Sure thing bud, Hainanese chicken rice is white people food

sure thing cletus wong

>making threads to start flyover/coastie flame wars

this is why Veeky Forums is dead.

>finding these bug-people attractive

It's a very good dish. They use thigh meat so it's never dry. The rice plays a big part. It is incredibly fragrant. I tried making rice like that but it never came out as good. Do I just add more salt or what?

> I tried making rice like that but it never came out as good. Do I just add more salt or what?

No, you used too much salt, that was the problem

Were you expecting a serious answer?

No I never added any salt.
>Were you expecting a serious answer?
Yes why wouldn't I?

>Yes why wouldn't I?

How would anyone be able to tell you what you did wrong if all you said was "didn't come out as good" and then some vague comment about salt? Does that seem reasonable to you in any way?

>I tried making rice like that but it never came out as good
Tell me what you did and I'll point you in the right direction

They use whole chickens user. You can request what part you want when you order. The reason it isn't dry is a combination of cooking method and the breed of chickens they use.

OP, that looks really good if you're recovering from a stomach virus. Bland and approved hospital food that isn't soup. Banana, rice, applesauce, tea. This is day 2, adding chicken.

Remember brown is flavor? This is for those humans needing bland food. Good find!

>The reason it isn't dry is a combination of cooking method and the breed of chickens they use.
Breed of chicken? ROFL

>all food is the same
Go back to your tendies thread

Onestly, it looks bland as fuck.
Give more details.
Why should I make this over chicken stock risotto with shredded chicken from the stock?

The chicken is boiled with garlic & ginger.
The rice is fried raw with chicken fat, scallions, ginger & garic before being boiled in the same liquid with some pandan leaves. It is deceptively plain looking.

>the chicken is boiled
You're going to shit tier places
It's supposed to be kept below a boil to keep the meat juicy and tender

I saute rice with olive oil, ginger, garlic, shallots. Then I put in rice cooker and cook with the water the chicken was boiled in.

Ok, so my risotto objection is pointless as it's basically the same thing with an asian taste due to the ginger.
What are pandan leaves like?

>white people food

Trim off some fat from the chicken and use it for the frying. The pandan leaf is also pretty important.

this entire thread is proof that Veeky Forums is full of plebs

>expose ethnic food to whites
>HURR DURR WTF IS THAT I WANT TENDIES FUCK MY EXPECTATIONS

what did you expect

the fuck is ethnic food?

>Chicken on rice is ethnic
What the fuck are you on about?

>The Hainanese chicken rice is a dish that consists of succulent steamed white chicken cut into bite-size pieces and served on fragrant rice with some light soy sauce. The dish is topped with sprigs of coriander leaf and sesame oil, and accompanied by a garlic-chilli dip.

two flavorless staple foods together
bad post op

lmao itt: uneducated niggers who see the OP and think it's a le bland white people dish based on purely looks when it's a dish from asia

get some exposure jesus christ before you act like you're some ethnic food spice warrior just to be anti-white

not sure whats so funny, different breeds of chickens are very very different. And so are the farming practises involved. That produces a different chicken

how much MSG did you use

I've p. much lived on this shit for >15 years. Good job I like it really.
crohns.poop

Just had this for the first time in Taiwan, was amazing. Cost like 2 dollars and was delicious

>lol I don't know how to cook so I drown everything I eat in sauce XD

>Chicken rice.

>turkey legs in a slow cooker, over rice.

that's tofu.

Looks absolutely revolting desu