Why aren't you supposed to mix seafood and cheese? Seems arbitrary to me :/

Why aren't you supposed to mix seafood and cheese? Seems arbitrary to me :/

>What is a tuna melt

Pretty sure it's a nonsensical rule that came from New Jersey guidos who remembered something incorrectly passed down over the generations and repeat it as fact. There are many good combinations of seafood and cheese

>what is fucking disgusting

take that back you pleb

That's only a rule for Semitic people, both Jews and Arabs.

I've heard this rule comes from italy so that could be right but why would they think that in the first place anyways?

fish is not considered meat. it is pareve, and there is nothing that prohibits mixing fish and dairy

peep pic related if you don't believe me

>italians come to america
>OMG TOMATOES AND CHEESE AND MEAT
>proceed to put tomatoes and cheese and meat on FUCKING EVERYTHING
>once a week, on friday, fish
>it's the day of repentance
>don't put cheese on the fish or god might get mad
Probably something like that

Philadelphia roll is pretty good

The OP picture is shellfish, which isn't Kosher, it's also Haram. You silly desert people and your weird pre-refridgeration laws.

>explaining kosher laws to a jew
what did he mean by this?

Why is this board so full of ignorant Americans?

Everyone in Italy knows that you're not supposed to put cheese on seafood, and you'd know this if you weren't an uncultured yank.

well, maybe you should have known your kosher laws better then?

cheese sucks thats why

why ?

nowhere is it implied that I don't know shellfish isn't kosher, I was talking about fish you faggot

He's right, the concept of a tuna melt sounds really repulsive to me. Admittedly I never tried it, but I also have no desire to do so.

>Admittedly I never tried it,
then shut your whore mouth you fucking pleb. or at least open wide for a tuna melt and see the error of your ways

Because warm tuna salad with cheese on it is so fucking good? It isn't. It's fucking gross.

>muh autentico italiano

I don't need to try something in order to use common sense and know when it's disgusting. Have you ever tried eating your shit from the toilet? Well if you haven't tried it then you don't know for sure...