Iowa

>Iowa
Why are all the white supremacists I encounter extremely ugly and autistic?

because smart/attractive people aren't oppressed by the jews/niggers/illegals

only the refuse are capable of feeling that way

this shit doesn't belong in Veeky Forums

That area was settled by Germans, so it's to be expected.

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.

>t. Ben Franklin

Confusing a smug sense of false superiority with actually being intelligent, are we?

>the Swedes are swarthy

>gets so triggered by the /pol/ boogeyman he needs to shitpost about something extremely irrelevant to science and math
What happened to this place?

They kinda do.
Like there's a slight yellow hue to them, probably from Finnish admixture.

Because only idiot say on public begin WS.
Smart people, just hidden it.

that's called going to a tanning salon you sperglord

It's called "pecking order." when they're that far down the totem pole, they pick on something they don't understand and vilify it. That makes them feel superior.

Iowans are literally subhuman.

Stay on your side of the river you freaks.

You answered your own question.
>im ugly
>im autistic
>atleast im not black

Benjamin Franklin never had saw Germans before, and when he saw tanned workers that immigrated he assumed that was their default skin colour
All the other founding fathers thought Germans were white as they knew that the workers were only tanned because they were working outside, and that German skin colour was pale white when not tanned
As a New Zealander who has seen heaps of German and English tourists and immigrants, I can tell you that Germans are on average more white looking than English
Australians are Anglo but because they work outside in a nation with lots of sunshine, Australians look really tanned (except for the NEETs)

>russians and germans are swarthy

the fuck

read The only European immigrants he saw were farmworkers, so they were tanned
He didn't know any better so he assumed that tanned was there default skin colour

Literally the most retarded thing I've ever read on Veeky Forums.

Lel must be sad to be that fixated on skin pigmentation

How?
I was just explaining why Benjamin Franklin though Germans were naturally tanned, which is because he only ever saw farmworkers, who were tanned from working outside

Benjamin lived in France for years and you think he never saw a German apart from some farmhands?

What?

This wasn't 2017
Most people stayed in their own country
99% of people Franklin would have met in France would have been French

>Why are all the white supremacists I encounter

You don't.

pic related is a real german you fucking shitlord

success of a person is often inversely proportional with pride in heritage

>it's a 'librul is triggered and wants to feel better about himself by shitting on other people but doesn't post on /pol/ because he knows the only people that would pay attention to him would justifiably call him a faggot so he shitposts on a science board' episode

my favorite

>he thinks op isn't a pol-fag engaging in his favorite type of black propaganda
no doubt you fall for their shit