Ask a kid that just got offered a $62,000 scholarship to study computer science at WPI anything

Ask a kid that just got offered a $62,000 scholarship to study computer science at WPI anything.

Shit school desu

do u even know it

#60 in U.S News National Universities
"shit"
wew lad

fuck this dude congrats bud

fpbp

wpi is terrible for comp sci

congrats on going into the most memish "science" out of all the great sciences you could have studied

Not even in the top 50. Get the fuck off my board and kill yourself you stupid fucking brainlet. You're gonna die friendless unhappy and alone

thanks man

Good for you, but it's not ranked good enough for you to be bragging about it.

i hope not :(

You posted this thread before. You got into a shit school for free, congratulations. Your degree will be a worthless piece of paper not worth the money it is printed on.

Outside of the top 50 is absolutely shit, yes. Even outside the top 30 is pushing it.

/triggered/

I went there that's how I know everything I wrote is true. I fell for the scholarship meme.

prove it homeboy

Have fun getting banned for your blog post

Also, shit school

very salty person

don't listen to him

I'm not going to go dig out my degree and screenshot it, just take my word for it. At least he's majoring in computer science and not a pure science.

>screenshot
take a picture of

anyway you get the idea. go to a better ranked school if at all possible OP. please. I'm begging you.

thanks

what was your gpa

3.8. It's low, and I didn't do engineering, so I've been learning the hard way that ranking is of the utmost importance for non eng/CS majors. Oops.

>Doing work that supports all other scientific development is a meme
Since when, my lad?

out of 4.0?

Yes.

here

What is the highest ranked school you got in to OP? And what are the terms of that scholarship? 62k over 4 years, or what? Consider that housing and tuition are about 62k a year nowadays.

caught u in a lie cunt.
WPI hasn't done a 4.0 gpa scale in the last 60 years. FUCK OFF MY THREAD

What are you talking about, you idiot? It has an A/B/C/NR grade scale. They don't give an official GPA, but you can trivially calculate what it would be.

the money covers a little over a year. If i fail more than 2 classes i cant get the full 62k.
So far this is the best school ive herd back from. I'm waiting for Umass Amherst and Northeastern. I will only consider northeastern if i get a similar fat ass scholarship. Umass has a bitchin CS program too so i should probably consider it.

I think UMass will be cheaper over 4 years, especially if you bomb something. iirc in-state for UMass is around 23k. If those are your only options then make sure you fucking stand out in undergrad because those are not well-ranked schools.

As someone reading this thread I think it is alot more probable you are just making shit up

>those are not well-ranked schools.
which ones?
WPI?

UMass, Northeastern, and WPI are all not very highly ranked, as in, are outside the top 50, as far as I remember.