Tell me about Villani. Why does he wear the spider?

Tell me about Villani. Why does he wear the spider?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=Kc0Kthyo0hU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clearly he is a supervillain.

Well Dress Mathematics.
Autistic screeching

Who is this Dr. Who lookin' nigga?

autistic brainlet

You mean supervillani.

No. That is his heroic twin brother.

He won the fields.

Nobody cared about him until he wore the spider.

Who didn't.

>Nobody cared about him until he wore the spider.
4U

You really are quite the massive character, in stature mainly but also in personality.

You.

I’m not a mathematician, i’m an homosexual.

Idk but I love the guy. Speaks eloquently. Engages the general public exceptionally well about pure math. His lectures are excellent.

Plenty. Mochizuki for example.

Wiles

The most stylish mathematician.

taking so many pictures in front of a chalk board with math on it makes him kind of a faggette

>hurr ah hates em booklearnin tahps, readings fuh fayaggs
boards.Veeky Forums.org/fit

These guys could give you a quick run down

Agree

He fell for the Perelman meme.

This faggot looks like he deserves to be bullied

Duh! Because he's a creepy freak.

I wouldn't exactly call him well dressed. But I guess it makes him visible to the world.

Hes wearing clothing from the 18th century and its over-sized, he is less than well dressed. That spider is also an indication that he is some sort of creepy creep person.

because he likes anime and manga.

source: his book

he probably shit posts on /a/ as well.

I don't think he spends much time watching animu though. He's really passionate about that he's doing. In some documentary about math, he described how he locked himself in his house for a two weeks and spent it on almost non stop working on his math textbook. And here he explains how he spent months of hardcore thinking about a problem. Figuring it out eventually led him to winning Fields Medal.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kc0Kthyo0hU

The spider is the source of his power.

Those beaded brooches in the shape of insects and lizards are those handmade African brooches that they sell to raise funds to buy rice or get transport to education or something. I have the almost exact same one sitting in a box somewhere.

>he locked himself in his house for a two weeks

found the beta

>he locked himself in his house for a two weeks and spent it on almost non stop working

Nigga I've been doing that for the past decade and a bit.

just not going out at all or studying during the whole time?

with one big soup and bread

Yep. He said he bought a lot of vegeteables for one big soup, not wasting time doing meals every day. I believe the documentary was called "How I hated math". Pretty good.

The only reason I leave my house is tov get food and go to lectures. The rest of the time working.

By working you mean watching anime ?

Yes I do.

If you're implying you're actually him, where were you on the evening of the 12th of January?

in your mom's bedroom

legit, guys, it's him

>Yes I do.
Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he really was posting on here.

>Why does he wear the spider?

When I asked him he told me it is a hommage to his friend Pierre Woodman

Underrated post