You're at the bar drinking a red ale. The bartender sets this down in front of you

You're at the bar drinking a red ale. The bartender sets this down in front of you.

smash plate over his head

Looks like some nice corned brisket

What's the problem?

whats the round thing beside the slice of bread?

wer da funk da seasinang mang???`???

A boiled red potato.

I like the whole corned beef and cabbage thing for St Patrick's Day. Very simple flavors. I like the vegetables the best honestly. A little butter and hot sauce, and I'm feeling comfy.

This not a parmy mate

LOL so this is white "culture" hahahaha

If you look carefully you can see a jar of mustard on the far right

Lol yes

Using electricity, computers and pictures on the internet is certainly something o my possible because of the achievements of white people.

Aren't your people lucky we brought you along for the ride user?

Looks like old-people food

>I like the vegetables the best

me too. corned beef is awesome but holy shit i could eat three plates worth of that cabbage and potato

Aye
Looks good, not great

What type of bread is that?

Eat it?
Looks pretty good.

Irish soda bread

Fuck yeah, man. I love me some boiled dinner.

Looks like soda bread with raisins.

Be upset that my mum didn't invite me for Sunday lunch, sip my ale, and start eating.

disgusting

Why the FUCK would I ever put mustard on corned beef?

I would eat that.

>being this assblasted

Why are white people so easily triggered guys? Is it because they have little dicks?

Tell me about your experiences in studying dick.

I work at a restaurant as a PI and have had to kick out so many single white men with small penises for violating the NSP. These men are the angriest and get easily triggered. If we didn't kick them out of the restaurant they'd shoot up the place after the waitress doesn't give them their phone number despite being given a massive tip.

>Irish
>white

>meat portion too small
>veggies are half assed(the fuck is up with the potato skin and uneven cuts on carrot)
>no seasonings, herbs, salt/pepper
>that bread looks okay but should be served on a separate plate
>overlooked cabbage or weak kraut, can't tell.

An edible 3/10

Overcooked*

What kind of soda do they use in the bread?

why is that potato peeled like that

I get the feeling that tay'toe had eyes. Low quality produce improperly prepared.

Inca Kola

I miss the Irate Irishman. Seems like everything good in this world eventually comes to an end.

It's a lazy kitchen way to both get rid of deep-set eyes and divets, and reduce boiling time.

Wait, what am I doing in New England?

That is a New England boiled dinner, is it not?

>Yeah! Pass the ranch!
God damn pleb

Mustard on corned beef is popular in Newfoundland.

OJ was guilty.

im not sorry you can't get a loan.

Dig in, looks bretty gud

If you think that's what soda bread looks like we need to have a serious chat.

If that's Irish food evidently I've not been eating my own cuisine.

It's not soda as in the beverage, as in baking soda.

If I'm buzzed enough I eat it. It's a pretty sad looking boiled dinner desu.

I'd honestly eat it. But if I felt like being a critical twat...
>the fuck is wrong with that potato? is that some kind of strange irish tradition
>corned beef is overdone
>carrots are cut like shit
>cabbage is a bit too watery as if they didn't drain it properly
>4 butters for slice of bread

I'd thank them and apologize for drinking red ale. Then I'd ask their opinion on whether I ought to have a stout, ale, whiskey, or drugs with my hearty meal

Did I order a plate of shit? Sorry, man, I don't think this is mine.

I stare back at him and ask "Why is this such shit?"
That's one of the worst plates of corned beef I've ever seen. Seriously, that's bad. And I fucking love corned beef.

OP, that's someone's used plate. About 75% of that dinner has already been consumed.

First I tell him it's not boiled enough. If he laughs, I eat it. If he gets offended or takes the plate back, I drop enough to cover my tab and run.

>Corned Beef
>Spuds
>Cabbage

It pretty much is, though I'd say this is American-Irish.

The bread slice thing looks like some clueless person's imagining of barm brack.

Overall something I would've ordered seeing it on a menu, though I would consider slipping out the door after seeing the carrots/spud.

What's wrong with Kilkenny or Caffreys?

i like corned beef. better cold on a sammich though

The pic is a poor example, but it comes from a righteous place.

You'll get some nice, salty cabbage and carrots if they're boiled up with the corned beef.
Add some buttery-as-fuck mashed spuds and you got yourself some godlike peasant food.

What a nice gesture. I would thank him, but let him know i already got a girlfriend.

Gimme a... holey bartender.

Wow, you're boring man

Looks good man, tha-...

Why do yanks think this is what paddy eats?

Ask him to boil the bread too there may be some flavor left in it.

>>>/9gag/