Here a lil' post to all the spanish speakers of the forum:

Here a lil' post to all the spanish speakers of the forum:

¿Cuáles creen ustedes que han sido los mejores debuts literarios hispanohablantes del último milenio?
¿Las mejores novelas en español de los últimos 10 años?

mi diario, para ser honesto compa

Esto

Tu es puto

So that's how I look like when I use Google Translator.

pa k kieres saber eso jaja saludos

ayy pt que lindo bb

tu puta de madre

mine is better right?

growing up in the middle of phoenix finally payed off

Mexican people can't even read.
Fuck off, OP.

Esos que nombraron en El País, para ser honesto contigo familiar.

bolaño is overrated

>thread de literatura en español
>se llena de choriposters, nidos y otros canceres varios
Veeky Forums está muerto, nosotros lo matamos.

Intentando traer el thread de vuelta al tema, creo que Borges es de lo mejor que ha habido.

>choriposters
>nidos

qué carajo
habla español por la putísima madre

es un maricon de hispachan

Don't you have somewhere else to shart, Amerilard?

you want to smell my shit?

shhh calmao compare

Truly cacaposteo

Build the wall

UNA

No hablo Español bien, pero Borges es un escritor excelente todovia en Ingles.

Existe un canon latinoamericano?

Recommend me easy Spanish literature. I could understand pretty much everything in this thread but I would need a dictionary for anything more complicated.

mi verga que

:(

Bolaño is easy to read. The Savage Detectives employs a pretty simple vocabulary even for beginners in the language. The mexican modisms are also pretty easy to understand, just remember this:

Buey = Dude
Verga = Dick

The Skating Park neither uses a complex vocabulary. Same thing with his short stories.

todo mal, vales para pura verga wey.

Don Quijote :^)

Thanks for these, I'll pick up Savage Detectives.

Is it actually?

I was memeing you, most hispanics never read it because "muh old spanish so hardo"

kek

My parents desu

Lean mi libro

Uy uy el chico edgy

I was under the impression that the Spanish language of Cervantes' time was not drastically different from modern-day Spanish.

Aren´t most modern languages drastically different from their old or middle versions?

Wrong impression, faggot

Cervantes was writing at around the same time as Milton and Shakespeare, and the English of the latter two is still perfectly recognizable to a modern reader. I was under the impression, or maybe the misconception, that this was also the case with Cervantes and Spanish readers.

I picked up an annotated edition a couple months ago and am currently reading though it. There's some words that have changed their meaning since then and some idioms that are no longer used, but it's still mostly understandable