I had kind of a midlife crisis at twenty which probably doesn’t augur well for my longevity

>I had kind of a midlife crisis at twenty which probably doesn’t augur well for my longevity

What did he mean by this?

>I had a bad experience when I was twenty that most people don't have until they are much older, which may be an indicator that I will not live very long.

If you aren't shitposting

>I premeditated blowing my brains out for a long, long time because everyone is rubbish, especially me.

>augur

He meant he's a pseudointellectual.

>blowing my brains out
But he hung himself tho

He wanted and planned to shoot himself, but didn't want to scare his dogs. Read his leaked suicide note, it explains all of this.

Did you know that Wallace committed suicide? True story.

nobody cared who he was until he put on the bandana

> Read his leaked suicide note, it explains all of this.

Source?

Either something very similar to a midlife crisis happened when he was 20 and he's making a joke that that would imply half of his life was already over, or that he was mentally unstable and had experienced enough shit to where he didn't think he would be able to live a full life at that rate.

I got it on a pvt torrent. Couldn't find it on google because takedown requests.

Psych ward user chiming in.

I don't get it. People have crises all the time. Having a crisis at twenty in no way reflects how long he had to live, unless he'd already given his own life a deadline. So he was basically just saying in a fancy way that he had suicidal intentions?

his dogs were dead by that point. part of his reason for being so depressed

>mfw people this stupid are working in a psych ward near you, in control of your local neighbourhood crazies

See
He said "midlife crisis at twenty." This isn't complicated

Can you pastebin it?

No, you've got it wrong. I AM the neighbourhood crazy, except there's a dude on the corner who's even more around the bend than I am, so I guess I'm one of the neighbourhood crazies. Spent more time in institutions than him.

But a negative experience that usually occurs in people of an older age has no reflection upon your lifespan. It just means you've seen some shit, skipped a couple milestones.

Anyway, quarter-life crises are a thing. Usually people going through a midlife crisis get a fancy car they can't afford or abruptly change career paths.

He's lying.

underrated post

Jokes made every single day. It's especially unfunny in response to this thread

>It's especially unfunny in response to this thread

You mean you are especially sensitive because of this thread. The joke isn't more or less funny because it's made in a thread about DFW's suicide, just your perception of the joke is flux with the perceived "appropiateness" in certain contexts.

And besides, suicide is the funniest thing of all, user.

It's a matter of the way the OP is phrased. Has nothing to do with his suicide homered. Being incoherent isn't funny.
Nice spoiler fuck up by the way.

Top fucking kek. Meant hombre. Just before I called you a retard too. Great thread. Great fun. Little Bane had a big Finger.

>he doesn't think non sequiturs are funny

wew lad why don't you just leave comedy to the professionals like myself.