Can Chinese people eat anything else besides Chinese food? They're the dumbest race of people...

Can Chinese people eat anything else besides Chinese food? They're the dumbest race of people, always eating the same shit. It's like they're fucking retarded or something. Why don't they try something new for once.

Can OP eat anything other than dicks? They're the dumbest subset of human, always eating whatever dick comes their way. It's like they're fucking addicted to cock or something. Perhaps OP should try something new for once.

I've noticed most third world shitholes share this habit.

>It's like they're fucking retarded or something
they are

BOOOOOOM!

headshot

They eat hamburgers

I'd say Indians are worse.

>I don't eat beef
>I don't eat pork
>Eggs, chicken, and mutton are non-veg and I only eat them Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
>This food doesn't have enough spice

what the fuck does she have to do with indians, or "native americans" as people insist on being called

is this because so many mexicans like anime now?

He is talking about indians not so called native american subs.

But they are superior to everyone else, can't you tell by the way they act?

You must not know a lot of chinese people very well... I knew this cute little (105 lb soaking wet) chinese girl in college who could down 4 metric fuck tons of brisket on a moments notice and then eat dessert.

She was pretty keen on just about anything I would cook for her.

I've known lots of other chinese folk that liked to eat a wide variety of foods.

pale face is sad because he cant eat spices

>It's like they're fucking retarded
if you actually met chinese then you wouldn't be asking this because you'd already know it's true.

>pale face is happy because he cant eat dogs
ftfy

>tfw best friend is Chinese
>tfw she hates Chinese food

This doesn't make any sense, dog is alright tasting.

Also just about every chinese I know eats a wide variety of food, I've never seen this stereotype despite living in a city with a huge amount of yellows. Gonna chalk this up to OP being from a flyover.

It's a chinese culture thing. They're raised to trust no-one and to not give a fuck about anyone other than themselves. As a culture they disregard anything that isn't Chinese as "sub-human". You can see this as well in how they treat people in their own country from other cultures and language groups. At best they'll eat a cheeky bit of westernised fast food here and there but that's about it.

second generation, and later, chinese != chinese, they are americans.

I'd like a soaking wet 105pound Chinese girl

I was lumping them in with FOBs in my post, who I've also never seen exhibit this.

If anything Chinese people seem more down to eat literally anything than any other group of people Ive seen.

>All of an incredibly diverse cuisine is the same
>Created an entirely new cuisine when they came to the round eye country

OP, you is a dumb.

Laughed

t. Chang

I've seen those youtube videos of Chinese food markets and yea I can agree. They will probably eat anything that is edible. There was one story I heard about a rural poor village using hair to make soy sauce. Crap like that makes me never want to eat food in China.

Yes. I highly recommend them if you can get your hands on one.

People from Hong Kong are alright and Chinese Americans can be bro tier. Fuck the mainlanders though.

You have no idea what you're talking about

welcome to four channel

No. East Asian Genocide when?