Ask professor for help on a problem

>ask professor for help on a problem
>tells me to figure it out myself (i.e fuck off brainlet)
>a girl asks for help on the same problem
>professor frees up his afternoon and practically gives her all the answers

why is this shit allowed?

Because equality.

Anyways, anonymously report your professor. If you have balls then do it without the anonymous part.

Do something about it then. How do you know he did that? What, did you spy on the professor or the girl? If you can prove this is happening, you could get him fucked.

Because wasting time on brainlets is wasting time.

eventually when your balls drop u will understand

>Anyways, anonymously report your professor. If you have balls then do it without the anonymous part.

Unfortunately this practice is widespread. Normally it just takes one stacy or a chad to acquire the answers to share with their other normie friends.

>How do you know he did that?

Our student common room is literally next door to this particular professor's office. One day I saw this girl go into the Professor's office around about noon. 15 mins later she came back to rejoin her normie friends, magically knowing the answer to every question. It wasn't that hard to deduce the professor gave this girl the answers or atleast hints on how to find the information.

thats his job, retard

Maybe the professor told you to figure it out yourself because he believes that you're smart enough to figure it out without extra help. Like he's trying to push you to do your best.

He might think the girl is legitimately struggling so helped her out a bit more, not everything is against you, user.

because professors are faggots.

protip: real researchers are in national research labs, or even the industry. professors are lazy faggots that couldn't hack it there so they cling onto academia.

Well would you suck his dick? So why are you complaining?

Welcome to life kiddo

huh it's almost like the proff prefers a nice pair of tits and ass over your ugly mug.

in other news, water is wet.

OP's point was that professor refused him the same tutoring.

I don't get why everyone itt is against the prof. He's seeing potential in OP and respects him; meanwhile he knows stacy is a useless rag of human waste that needs hand holding

he did you a favor, faggot, now stop wasting your time, and go figure out the solution

If you become a professor, wouldn't you find a way to spend time with qts?

>>a girl asks for help on the same problem
>>professor frees up his afternoon and practically gives her all the answers

How are you aware of all of this?
If you've seen all the answers, why are you still whining that your prof is a useless whore? Sometimes, when they were students, their profs wouldn't help them: so now they get boners screwing students, both male and female and each in their own way. The sad fact is that most guys are nothing but dicks.

Read the first post, retard

Why would you spend time with girls you don't get to fuck? That professor is a major cuck who got played by a cunt.

Who saying they didn't fuck?

Gender equality, ladies and gentlemen. *slow clap*