What is up with all the /leftypol/ morons that have been on this board lately...

What is up with all the /leftypol/ morons that have been on this board lately? They have their own shitty board on infinite chan and they should stay there, they complain about /pol/tards yet fail to see how annoying they are.

Dude this board has always been leftist what are you talking about?

No, we used to talk about literature and stuff, now it is just the same old shit. Pseudo intellectual communists and Stirnerite faggots. God damn newfags.

He's just plugging his shitty board here, don't worry about it

Okay, Stirner has been a meme on this board for years, go back to /pol/ you dumb moron

Yeah exactly, a meme only a meme
Shut up newfag.

No, he is actually an amazing philosopher and his ideas have been used a lot here¨
Yeah most likely just another stupid /pol/yp wanting to change this board

I do not visit /pol/ and I think that the board is absolute shit, I just want to go back to the times where we talked about great literature that is not just fucking philosophy and leftist shit.

Imagine the fierce dialectical arguments over who gets to mate with the one passable female

I know this is bait but FUCK YOU anyway. This hoard has been fucking infested with redpilled alt-right /pol/acks for so long now I don't even remember when it started. You """"literally"""" cannot have a thread discussing anything CLOSE to black or female authors without it being derailed to frog posting bullshit.

>M-muh leftists ruining everything!

Yeah fuck off, at least we used to be able to talk about books occasionally. Kys, PLEASE KYS.

>I just want to go back to the times where we talked about great literature that is not just fucking philosophy and leftist shit

Literature has always been together with "fucking philosophy" you lowbrow redneck piece of shit.

You can always go back to /r/ literature, your shit is not welcome here and never will. Please just do yourself a favour and hang yourself.

No go fuck yourself, we used to talk about shit that was not just far leftist bullcrap
I am not a /pol/ack, I am a centrist and I have no interest in far left or far right stuff¨
Fuck off I am no redneck

>I am a centrist
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Yeah I am got a fucking problem go back to russia you shit

Look at the catalog now you Fucking crybaby bitch. Look at it and realise that you're spooking over nothing. This board is being ruined by cancerous thinking like yours. Report back with all the leftist threads you find because scrolling through them I just see a lot of contrarian alt right teens crying wolf.

Why are you doing this? There are so many painless ways to end your life instead you shitpost on the internet.
PS:Jews are not the reason why you are going to die alone

Lol, I am not even alt right ( I do not like them either)
Ebin '' anyone i do not like is nazi Xd''

>/pol/ invades a board
>likely permanent decline in quality of discussion
>waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh why are people who were here before me ruining my board!
Jesus Christ, can it. I'm a hyperconservative reactionary too but I can shut up about it while I discuss art.

>says he's not redneck
>literally tells someone to go to Russia
Boy, you're as redneck as a 70's southern exploitation movie.

If someone could murder everyone who goes on /pol/ I legitimately think it would make the world a better place.

Keep on pretending to be centrist you stupid moron
> I'm a hyperconservative reactionary too
You should be banned desu, you do not belong here
Lol yeah, probably rapes his cousin too

This thread makes me glad to be alive. I love it when Veeky Forums engages in highly intellectual as well as civil discussions.
One problem however: it seems that some people don't like it when other people have different views.

I do honestly understand that it is annoying once pure ideology turns into the derailing of certain threads, like says.

Well I am, I do not need some commie fuck to tell me otherwise
>unironically being conservative
fag
Nah
Bring down /leftypol/ too and I will be happy

You are a fucking liar you are no centrist

Yes, I non-ironically miss the days where the worst that could happen here was a little Meme Trilogy circlejerk. Now this place is uninhabitable.

Why are leftists so genocidal?

Anyone who believes in a left/right dichotomy should probably kill themselves.

Fresh off the boat from /pol/ eh kid?

It's the old stormfag "influence" or "social engineering" or whatever. Basically a bunch of them (number unknown because not that organized) try to flood somewhere else with their politics. But, and this especially applies to Veeky Forums with user posting, they fail to discern actual change in board culture because they can't tell genuine posts from fake.

I take these kinds of posts as a kind of worried "a-aren't you r-right wing yet" when they realize they've begun a process of deprogramming through exposure to our dank patric memes.

Both left and right wing people are
They exist though
No
I am no stormfront man

Back to /pol/ you dumb faggot

How many times do I need to say that I am not from /pol/

But you are from /pol/

>I am a centrist
What's it like being a dithering pussy with no ideals whatsoever?

>CLOSE to black or female authors without it being derailed to frog posting bullshit.
I'm sure you'd be fine if you posted about actually worthwhile black authors like Pushkin instead of memetic diversity hires.

You have to admire the force of retardation that opens a thread asking about seeing /leftypol/ everywhere and then denying any involvement with /pol/ a little over ten minutes later.

Why are so many blue crested warblers around? Huh? What? I know nothing about birds. I've never even seen one!

Until ~early 2015, Veeky Forums was mainly Marxist/left wing. Then christposting traditionalists took over, and now the board is straight /pol/ thanks to the American election.