Why is every recipe site full of middle aged women with Minion profile pictures that type a small novel before the...

Why is every recipe site full of middle aged women with Minion profile pictures that type a small novel before the recipe? Just give me the food & cooking tips. Fuck.

I hate how they all have their own little "twists" as well that either ruin the dish or do absolutely nothing to the taste.

Because Minions are cute and fun. Everyone can enjoy Minions.

i dunno but i went to a drive in triple feature and there was this minons short movie thing and a dad a few cars ahead of us was laughing loud and over the top, i don't get it

>My husband and kids love it!

>every recipe site
stop going to blogs then

Try epicurious, saveur, food&wine, marthastewart, southern living, food network, splendidtable, pbs.org and very select blogs from people like david lebovitz, lidabastianch, justbento, 101cookbooks,pioneer woman, (where you can be sure the recipes are all well tested with those folks) and things you discover by looking at the awards given out yearly to best food blogs.
When you want say cajun food recipes, don't be afraid to look at Times Picayune for nicely culled recipes from the great chefs of the city in the most known restaurants doing recipe reveals. Need the recipe for Joe's Stone Crab sauce, go to the Miami Herald.

Focus your googling ^ not on crap in copied by webcrawlers like allrecipes, but think smarter and go to sites that make sense. If you can't find it on epicurious' notations from the best restaurants, historians and chefs around the world in the archive of Gourmet and Bon Apetit for 50 years of magazine articles, you then google smart. Eventually you learn that Madpur Jaffrey is the source for indian food, or that you like someone else for their cultural food. Whatever you do ignore AmericasTestKitchen nonsense.

>has a woman's hobby
>complains about women

WEW.

This resonates with me

>buy my new ebook!

you just know that thing is going to be 50 recipes you can get off the first page of google with their own special "twist" in half of them.

Because women do cooking by blog. Men are more willing and able to think about cooking, to learn from cook books and adequate instructional sites and videos, and adapt. Women need to be told what to do every step of the way, every single time. They never learn. And they're always willing to share their absolute crap recipes and see other women comment on them. Thus the endless blog posts.

Jesus christ kill you are self

i mean like
he rite tho

No, he isn't. He's an obsessed retard bitter that his mommy spanked him

Everyone thinks they're fucking geniuses these days, thanks to social media and bad parenting. I've never been so jaded in my life as in the past decade. And it's only going to get worse. I don't want to end up as a misanthrope, but I'm afraid it's going to happen.

>buttblasted women

He's right.

Are you the guy who was sperging out about how everyone should sharpen freehand on bench stones? That was you wasn't it?

Go wash your smelly cunt

Nah man, even though my mother made good food she pretty much always followed some sort of recipe, rarely improvisation or adapting recipes and shit, thankfully she followed good ones.

Almost all the other females in my life do it too, there are a few exceptions though.

modern animated movies are really mind-control tools for large corporations to encourage consumerism and degeneracy. middle-aged women are desperate for attention, so they spend large amounts of time posting novellas online. a lot of them use food as a coping mechanism to deal with their personal problems.

too much alex jones: the post

Cooking is for men

That's precious

>media exists to encourage consumerism
>people use food as a coping mechanism

I THINK YOU'VE CRACKED THE CODE!

Take off that tinfoil alex

He's right. There's a reason so many women go into pastry.

>woman's hobby
do you even know one woman under the age of 50 that actually enjoys cooking? because i know you don't.

kill yourself

Pls no angry.
Leave this board woman

>The simple parent

I feel so sorry for the kids

BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT
what the fuck are you doing visiting the blogs of postmenopausal ex-women?
do you also eat off the floor when unsupervised?

My wife

Thanks for this

Stop getting injured you fuck

>You still have a drive in.
Is this what being jelly feels like?

>do you also eat off the floor when unsupervised?
Hey man, ground cookies are the best.

>justbento

I was intrigued and went there, and found out that it's been dead since 2014. Sad panda.

Sure. Just as long as it isn't before my coffee.

>Trusting women when it comes to cooking

They're the biggest memesters in the kitchen, always adding extra shit that ruins the dishes.
>OH FUCK, A CAKE
>IT
>NEEDS
>LEMON
>ZEST

>today the kids said they wanted blank
>blank? my mother used to make blank
>i remember being in mothers kitchen helping her make blank, the colors of the ugly 70s counter
they just never fucking stop with the preamble. Can't forget the "rhetorical question...answer in italics"

Being a patisserie is considerably more difficult and takes more precision than being a chef.

In cooking there are many instances where you can fuck up but still salvage it. In baking you really can't.

Most housewives are wannabe novelists.

>deconstructed minion

End your life actually

Accurate.
t. cook and bake for myself on a regular basis.

It's because it's the same thing every time, baking is a science, there's nothing impressive about following a recipe exactly, which is what you do in baking.