Why are you still here? Why are you on a "literature" board of an anime enthusiast image board?

Why are you still here? Why are you on a "literature" board of an anime enthusiast image board?

I know of no better place to discuss literature.

Fear stops me from killing myself

I like to discuss literature and more importantly meme

I'm a literate anime enthusiast

>Fear stops me from killing myself
dubs of truth

>Why are you still here?

Just to suffer.

Im here for the dubs and the memes

why are you?

Meh, bored.

>board ... of an ... board

hmm

At first it was because this dump is the best place I found to discuss literature with like-minded individuals. Now I'm just addicted to the shitposts.

because it's the best place for discussion, the subjective meanings do not matter and because here are all my friends

same reason i do anything user

for the fun of it :+)

meta-board

Early and continued conditioning of my nervous system to light-through screen visuokinetic impulse responsiveness. (occult: "observe, respond, get hit, plan revenge" loop)

I like literature and I like anime so here I am

/adv/ told me to kill myself, so I found a community of like minded people who also want to kill themselves, all of the time. Now we just talk about literature, and have a good laugh. When we're not busy being mad at philosophers or starting with the Greeks, we are depressed out of our minds, creating literature and discussing it with others. I love Veeky Forums.

Most of us can agree that there is no other place on the Internet, such as Veeky Forums, where we can anonymously deliver painful diatribes to each other's works without any repercussion, and I have much respect for that. This place is fucking unique, my boys. We all have a rare opportunity to be who we really are here; as autistic, or as patrician as you are, the blanket of anonymity provides us with the pizazz that no other place can even dream of having just a part of. We have here a unique mix of spectral autism, haughtiness, inside jokes, and over-criticality that just makes you respect it. It is a little heartwarming when I do see serious discussions amidst all the vitriol and addendum; some of you people here are actually smart, not really something you'd expect.

I really cannot stop coming back here; it's akin to the feeling some of those people must have, who take literal shit, shape into perfect spheres, and then polish to a mirror-finish, ready to be displayed behind glass doors on a ring stand.

sauce on pic?
pls

because I know of no better literature discussion board, however hard I do try

It's probably just a picture someone took perchance. It's taken in Europe, so there's little chance this woman is anyone special, or important.

Sorry, friend.

I have nothing better in my life.

Solid post

Because I've been here for 10 years already and can't do without coming here at least occasionally.

get the fuck out normie lit lovers

free lunch.

comfyest board

These to be hebophilic.

This is a good reason user, and i respect you for that, memes aside.