What's the most "exotic" meat you've had/worked with so far?

What's the most "exotic" meat you've had/worked with so far?

Me and my brothers made some mean Thai stir-fry with JPG.

Bf's penis
Enjoyed it raw

Ive had dog, cat, rabbit, horse, shark, a bunch of shit.

Jellyfish. It's like tasteless plastic/rubber

I'm going to need a review on 1,2, and 4.

Alligator. I wouldn't call it exotic though.
bretty good.

Dog was really greasy and didnt taste so good, cat meat was absolute shit tier it smells just as bad as it tastes.

Horse i had that in a Sushi bar in Osaka Japan. Its a really tough meat, youll work your jaw muscles out eating it. It wasnt bad though.

Why would you eat a pupper?

I think i was in worst Korea when I had that, we were drinking soju and kinda drunk so decided why the hell not lets eat dog.

ur mum's roast beef

>JPG

You made binary stir-fry?

Why were you in worst Korea?

Navy.

I have too many questions about who you are as a person

Because I ate a dog and cat?

Kangaroo. Tastes like steak but you have to cook it really rare to be good.

Kangaroo meat industry isn't regulated very well and ecoli outbreak/contamination is common.

A whale and Reindeer. Whale is just beef boiled in fish oil. Reindeer was actually very good.

Crocodile and python. Neither were that good.

I've had most of the commercially available game/exotic choices in the US including reindeer, antelope, alligator, kangaroo, as well as normal stuff that western palates aren't used to like jellyfish, natto, and stinky tofu. However the oddest thing I ever ate was pig testical. It wasn't deep fried or anything but cooked rather delicately with a brown sauce. The texture was odd and pretty off putting (chew your tongue for an example)

ostrich
horrible, stringy, gamey bird meat
imagine the toughest chickem breast you've ever had, make it fatter, the texture grainier and the funk almost on par with that of wild goose. that's ostrich tigh meat.

>boling in oil

Because he wants to learn about the giant homosex orgies that Marines have.

Never had a filet of Ostrich. Ground up and made into burgers, it's really good.

Why would you eat a bunch of shit? Not sure I'd call it "exotic" in any kind of positive sense.

Horse shouldn't be tough. I get it regularly at the supermarket. Steaks are nice, very lean, but still tasty, unlike "healthy" lean beef steaks. The flavour is similar to beef, but noticeably sweeter.

I think Marines only see a penis going inside of a male as gay.

Touching dicks, drawing dicks, showing your dick to a bunch of dudes is okay to them.

my wifes boyfriends semen

I didnt have it prepard as a steak, I had it in a sushi restaurant in Osaka. Mine was really tough. It tasted good but i wouldnt eat it like that again.

Cooked:
>kangaroo - excellent meat, always recommend
>horse - great alternative to beef, competitively priced here
>venison - also quite pleasant, but a bit expensive for the regular
Eaten:
>rattlesnake - chicken in a different shape
>crocodile - chicken in a different shape
>frogs' legs - chicken in different shape, but actually tasty & would eat again
>springbok - nice enough, between beef & venison, a bit pricey though

>>venison - also quite pleasant, but a bit expensive for the regular

Lolwhat?

$15 for hunting license + $30 for a box of rifle cartridges = hundreds of lbs of venison in the freezer.....

Hmm... so when you say it was in sushi, do you mean it was really rare? Because I can see how that would be less pleasant. Could you describe the presentation?

Besides the steaks, you can also buy cubes of horse meat for stews at less than half the price/kg. I find the flavour too easily lost in a stew though, so usually make BBQ skewers with them.

The best horse meat I've eaten was from a specialty horse restaurant near Brussels. Their menu pretty much runs:
>horse steak
>horse steak and a half
>two horse steaks
>garden salad

kek

Yeah it was really rare. The sushi bar had a conveyor belt that went around with different kinds of sushi you just grabbed what you wanted and payed for it at the end.

The horse one i picked up was a strip of really rare meat on top of the sushi roll. About the same thickness as a strip of philly cheese steak meat, but a lot rarer.

Thanks, user.
I saw ostrich at the supermarket on the weekend & kinda considered it for a moment. Eventually decided the quality didn't look up to scratch & left it, but thought I might come back another time. Now I know, if it ain't from a specialty place that prides itself on the best damn ostrich steaks in the hemisphere, there's better meat to be eaten.

Different brands, different qualities.

I say go for it.

I appreciate the encouragement, but on the whole I don't expect ostrich meat to be much different from how portrayed it. The local does have ostrich fairly regularly, and I will keep an eye out for particularly nice-looking cuts, but I think I'll err on the side of caution here. Though, if it turns out shit, I do believe has a very fine solution. In any case, I'll report back after tasting.

I've had roo, croc, raw horse, raw pork, raw chicken and it's insides, jellyfish, shark is pretty common but ima put it down cuz it might not be in other places.
Jellyfish had no real taste and just felt like eating snot. Raw chicken lungs are really good. Highly recommend. Raw chicken itself was meh, tasted exactly the same as cooked just a slightly different texture.

Chicken intestines and pig's blood