The 99 cent store near me just started selling wine. Are there any good brands a poorfag like myself should look out for

the 99 cent store near me just started selling wine. Are there any good brands a poorfag like myself should look out for

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/FeZ8u
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're 99 fucking cents. Just grab a shit load and try them out.

american wine is pisswater though

Romanée-Conti

Indeed, I suggest you try them all. I doubt they'll sell for 99 cents though probably more.
>imgur.com/a/FeZ8u

Yeah i'm sure you're pallet is a bear trap.

>expecting quality alcohol at that price.
>implying he just doesn't want to get shit faced at a low price.

>built like a fridge
>stacked
>drinks wine directly out of bottle

Damn she looks fun.

The convenience store across the street from my college had a shopping cart full of Peace Frog wine coolers that were on sale for 99 cents because I think the store had had them for 5 years and couldn't sell them. I bought both flavors, mango an strawberry, just because it was 99cents. They were 10% abv and looked like MD 20/20 rip offs. They were literally so gross I almost puked and I threw them away which is something I never do with alcohol.

She's just pretending to drink, can't you see that? I bet she's really obnoxious.

u n y i e l d i n g

o b s e s s i o n

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
m.imgur.com/a/FeZ8u

That's already been posted you dumb nigger

>m.imgur.com/a/FeZ8u
wow she looks terribly with her hair straightened and down

Yeah. The one that says "Vodka" on the front.

Drop a 20 or whatever. Narrow it down as necessary. What kind of world am I living in?

Dude there not a roller just go to the grocery store and buy some cheap wine with out the risk of getting aids

>BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

>No nudes

I find myself with heightened feelings of anger, which I did not possess a moment ago.

OP, I'm going to lay it all out there for ya:

If you want cheap wine, but also wine that girls are going to want to drink, you gotta do Arbor Mist.

It's been consistently one of my wife's favorite drinks from the time we were in our mid-20s. They have several flavors, but really if the chicks are younger, and especially if they are younger than 21, they aren't going to care about which flavor you pick.

what do you mean a roller. all the shit in the dollar store has been inspected. I just bought some dutch beer 4 for $1

why are there lockers in the kitchen?

good advice actually, but I will add that it is hard to get drunk on this stuff if you are a big guy and looking to get hammered

I used to know a girl like this who had fat tits and always wore tops like that.

She smelt like pussy all the time.

For decent prices and quality both, you'd be better off getting your wine from Total Wine, Aldi or Trader Joe's where at least it's been curated for their low inventory from years and brands that are bargains but ended up not being too untasty, but surpringly good. Look for ratings on Wine Enthusiast or whatever else is posted when you shop at groceries.
Popular labels that are often sold may or may not mean anything at all, but that they are able to mass produce for a low price. Mediocre wine can be doctored up to make a flavored seltzer wine spritzer with good squeeze of citrus, or if fortified with orange brandy, and lots of fruit, a satisfying sangria, red or wine both.

Party houses usually have locks or some shit on their cabinet doors to make sure niggas don't steal.

I noticed there were a couple bottle from paso robbles for $5. My ma always taught me that $7 and under is a decent price

You can get good wines for 5$ if you buy from a good retailer, everything for 1$ is gonna be cheap swill tho

Nice. She could breast feed a creché

pale titcow with wavy brown hair. I discovered my kryptonite thanks to this thread

I see she's scottish. Shame about the accent