Is this supposed to be a troll list? Half of these books are shit

Is this supposed to be a troll list? Half of these books are shit.

Don't read them then

Great, another thread discussing books instead of reading them. Do the work.

ur shit

there is nothing wrong with the brainlet list and I guarantee at least 90% of Veeky Forums hasn't even read one book on this entire image. basic mathematics is one of the best first math books anyone could read. it's too bad it's like $40 used

>The world, through OP eyes:
-"Man I VALUE my opinion so bad I must share it with no contextual background."
-"I stumbled upon a list of books that I think are bad, because I think other books are better."
-"Le... Let me blog about this on 4chins since I have no friends left on face book."
-"These books are shit, clearly this image is trolling me."
-"I can't just read the books I value and leave others alone, I really need to share my opinion."

Remember kindergarten? when everyone was immature? That's this post in a nutshell.

Who cares, geometric algebra does not get easier with different books.

Amazing counter list of books you have posted there OP
Really formulated your argument well

>5 Gigs in e-books
>never read any of them

Is there other similar lists for other subjects from Veeky Forums?

>get home from work
>40gb collection of springer books
>today is the day i learn something
>wait when did i start shitposting
>why is my life in shambles

that's because e-books aren't as good as real books. you would read them if they were the real books sitting on your bookshelf(of which you probably don't own). e-books aren't engaging at all and much more annoying to use than the real thing. We already know that you retain more information and read faster on paper, as well.

i know, but 40gb of springer ebooks translates to about 40 billion dollars worth of real springer books

it probably costs lots of money to society, but it's worth to you is $0 if you don't read any of it.

You can buy books on amazon and just return them when you're done, or if you have a really good local library, they will probably order whatever you want, just for you, totally free.

I never saw the point of the e-book thing if we know for a fact that they are inferior to real books to our brains.

name better ones then.
protip you can't.

should i just print some chapters

printer ink and paper costs a lot of money user. just buy the fucking book and return it when you're done with it.

>I never saw the point of the e-book thing if we know for a fact that they are inferior to real books to our brains.

But most people aren't intelligent so they don't realize they learn far less staring at a screen at 100dpi as opposed to the 2560dpi of books; and with pages that can be turned in Reality. People are also too stupid or lazy to write so they have deformed brainwave patterns by "pushing the button" as monkeys with a toy and opposable thumbs; or Pavlov's dogs. People don't willfully choose to be stupid, they can't control themselves or even admit to their addictions of denial.

Brezis, Evans, Zeigler for some proper intro to nonlinear analysis

>30gb in e-books
>10gb only in mathematics
This year I decide to man up and read them, already on my 15 books. Sometimes it takes longer to finish a book because I'm doing exercises and trying to understand the concept/proof. Of the 15 books, only 5 is textbook, the others is non-fiction related to calculus history, mathematics history and others branch of mathematics and mathematicians biography. Right now I'm finishing Apostol vol. 2 so I can start Baby Rudin. Since I'm used to read many books at once, I hardly get bored while reading. I'm only stopping now because I'm resting after studying for so many hours non-stop.

>algebraist
>meme books like algebra ch 0
>ignores staple research texts like hungerford and lang
>two texts on commutative algebra
>nothing noncommmutative
>4 texts on algebraic geometry
>nothing on algebraic topology

Meme image.

I agree Brezis and Evans would be great addition to this list.

oops, misspelled Zeidler

If you can't read an e-book just as well as a paper book, then you aren't intelligent.

This is it, gentlemen. The ultimate test. IQ has been disbanded. All over the world, testing centers simply test how well you can read print vs. screens.

I have no problem reading e-books. None. In fact it's better because, if I want to, I can search the entire book instantly. Only a retard would have a hard time reading something just because it's on a screen.