Realistically, what's the world going to look like down the road with climate change and global warming...

Realistically, what's the world going to look like down the road with climate change and global warming? I mean what's the environment going to be like when we're all in retirement homes, or what it'll be like in a 100 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/commentary/its-official-clintons-popular-vote-win-came-entirely-from-california/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares, were going to war with russia soon.

Not anymore. Shillary was the one pushing for war and she got resoundingly beaten.

Nobody knows. If somebody says they know then they are lying. It's never happened before in recorded human history so we have nothing but vague ideas based on nothing

>Pushing for war
If you mean actually standing up to Putin instead of sucking his dick like Trump's admin wants to do, then sure. But no, apparently Russia dindu nuffin and is a good boi apparently. Also ignore all the poisonings and government-sanctioned terrorism in Russia linked back to Putin, nothing to see here goy.

Right..."climate change"

Photos from Jan 15 2017

The climate will be the same, earth will lose billions of humans in 100 years though, AGW is a forced meme and preemptive rationing and control of hydrocarbons in light of peak energy by the powers that be in the know. There is simply no feasible energy replacement on the horizon and we needed that several generations ago to avoid a massive depopulation and general collapse of civilization as we know it.

Unless you are completely ignorant of history, this relative calm humanity has enjoyed for the last 100 years (ignoring 2 massive world wars that obliterated millions of lives and hundreds of skirmishes and occupations) has only been due to an abundance of very cheap, almost free energy.

Things are soon to revert back to "normal" for the greedy warmongering apeman. We will probably go straight back to feudalism after that great depopulation however it comes about but by mass famine if nothing else first, like full scale nuclear war, massive resource wars, complete anarchy, disease and plague...etc.

Weather is not climate

Hahahahahaa omf... 1/3 of the Northern hemisphere covered in ice is, still 1/3 of the northern hemisphere covered in ice.

Can you fuckers get some new material? Your schtick is getting old.

Weather is not climate

yawn... and "climate science" isn't science. Wtf is your point?

> If you mean actually standing up to Putin
> shitlery
> standing up to Putin
Kek, she put tons of top secret documents on a completely unsecure private server letting the Russians just open up and read all of it.

b-but fusion power tho

Weather is what matters because it's we people out here in the real world have to deal with. Climate is what rent seeking climate "scientists" make models about and has zero relevance to real Americans.

If by "standing up to Putin" you mean mindlessly provoking a nation with the world's largest nuclear arsenal. She was risking ww3 all to explain away her own failings by blaming every little thing she did wrong on the Russians.

being incompetent at computers > actively working with the enemy

It's even worse. The Russians aren't actively trying to kill us like ISIS is, but shillary just put tons of top secret documents out there where literally ANYONE could read them. Russia, China, ISIS, etc. Working with only Russia isn't anywhere near as bad as that.

Since when was Russia the enemy? When exactly did they ever in history attack the States? Oh right, never.

...and don't even get me started on that traitor Ronald Reagan.
He actively worked with the Russians too!

Russia is one of the only nations that recognizes that we're in a war against islam. The europoors all think they can just import millions of them and that will make the problem go away, when really it just brings in millions of rapists and murderers that law enforcement can't touch for fear of being called racist.

> all the poisonings and government-sanctioned terrorism in Russia linked back to Putin
They're just killing journalists, so nothing of value was lost. Honestly, we could use some of that over here. The MSM is completely out of control.

ITT: triggered /pol/tards

I'll take someone close to Putin and Russia over shillary and her Wall Street masters any day. Why is it a bad thing that the president gets along with the other main nuclear power?

> anyone who disagrees with me must be /pol/
You have to go back.

You took the words right out of my mouth

> American/Russian politics
> not /pol/
u rusing?

Because Russia is not interested in being our ally. They want to dominate the world. They understand they don't have the resources and technology to do it .. yet. So it's good to stroke Trump's ego because he's so easily played.

You don't want globalism because Murica First, but you're willing to abdicate to Russia.

You're a fucking traitor.

And this is Veeky Forums, not /pol/. If you don't want to engage your brain, /pol/ is the appropriate place for this. It's why there are channels.

Canada, Siberia and Antarctic will be the world's grainbelt, the Sahara will be green, and most of Europe and the east coast of America will be gone.

>proceeds to win the popular vote by over 3 million people

I honestly can't understand how there are people on this board who still don't acknowledge climate change when there are hundreds of studies out there as well as recent documented effects on global agriculture to make people really worry.

I mean I can see it happening on /pol/ because those people are scientifically illiterate but I'd expect those of you who can read scientific papers to actually have read them and done your research.

>I honestly can't understand how there are people on this board who still don't acknowledge climate change
>I mean I can see it happening on /pol/
I think you've basically answered your own question. /pol/tards come here to try and argue against AGW.

>Weather is what matters because it's we people out here in the real world have to deal with.
I know this is hard for someone who never graduated from high school to understand, but climate is the aggregate of weather.

It's just /pol/ leaking, these people have never read a scientific paper. Report and hide the threads, it's never worth engaging with delusional /pol/tards. If they don't get responses they'll crawl back to their echo chamber.

Unless something radically positive occurs, there will soon be nuclear war from economic collapse.
If you read the news you'll see the world is already burning. And every day more and more people have nothing, and so they have "nothing to lose": so they will riot and destroy more infrastructure. Things will get worse. Most of the third-world countries are already country-wide war zones. As the rich get richer, the poor get angrier. Severely bad times coming for the first-world countries. People will babble about it, but they have nothing to offer as a workable solution.

>id's habbeding
/pol/ please leave

>I honestly can't understand how there are people on this board who still don't acknowledge climate change

There are many small-minded, brain-damaged people in all professions: and this includes the sciences.
However, every day--all around the world--people lose their homes and all their possessions to extreme weather events. These are good learning opportunities for them to grow. And if they can't learn, they die.

Better agriculture, more food, prosperity, and consistent temperatures.

The graph is stupid. In terms of population growth, renewable energy did nothing. Oil did it all.

Nope. Discounting California which was rife with fraud, Trump won the popular vote by more than a million votes.

Trump: 58,474,401
Clinton: 57,064,530
=
Trump: +1.4 million

investors.com/politics/commentary/its-official-clintons-popular-vote-win-came-entirely-from-california/

> discounts one of the largest states based on fraud
> doesn't discount one of the other nuclear superpowers tampering with the election

If people want to talk about global warming, Veeky Forums is the place to do it. Even if a discussion turns political, Veeky Forums is so slow and empty that there's plenty of room for political threads. /pol/ is so heavily populated and fast that threads can fall into the archive within half an hour. It's good to have several other boards to handle the overflow by taking in threads that are related to their topic, even if they are also political. /pol/ is just too small to handle all of the discussion that goes on there, other boards should start shouldering some of the burden, especially slower and empty boards that don't do much like Veeky Forums.

> RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION
1. There's literally zero proof of this.
2. You shitlibs were the ones telling everyone that it wasn't rigged and that anyone who questions it is a traitor, yet the moment you lost you screamed that it was rigged.

> discounts one of the largest states based on fraud
Honestly what's wrong with this? If a state's election is clearly fraudulent, why should it be counted? Voter fraud is a crime. As in, it's against the law. Why should we just let criminals get away with it? If we know a crime is occurring, shouldn't we stop it?

get the fuck out of here you trump/global warming/tin foil/flat earth/race retard

>Polfags unite to take over all other discussion boards!
>Acts as if any discussion board truly makes even an inkling of a difference to the world

The science board should have more people discussing science not political garbage that more than half the loons that carouse /pol/ have the least bit of a clue as to what is actually going on regarding any given topic.

> Because Russia is not interested in being our ally
They are. Like us, they're a great power that is embroiled in a war against islam. A common enemy that wants to destroy modern civilization makes us allies. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

> They want to dominate the world.
Literally what? They've never shown anything of the sort. They've mostly just been trying to fight back against terrorists who keep blowing up their passenger planes.

> They understand they don't have the resources and technology to do it .. yet.
They do, they have more nukes than literally anyone else in the world. They aren't trying to dominate anyone simply because they aren't interested in anything but their own security.

> So it's good to stroke Trump's ego because he's so easily played.
LOL. Shitlery was way easier to play. Just look at how deep the Saudis had their hooks in her.

>Since when was Russia the enemy?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War

Let the rest of the world know when you are out from under that rock of ignorance you call your brain.

The Jews did it

Can /pol/ stop coming here? Literally no Veeky Forums regulars want you retards here. We want to talk about math, not your shit.

The cold war is over, capitalism won. Russia is now capitalist, so they're our ally now.

Agreed

Why does it matter what "Veeky Forums regulars" want? People that come in from /pol/ are no less important, and if there are more of us then we define what Veeky Forums wants.

Besides, /pol/ needs more space for all the work that it is doing and there's plenty here for everyone. Don't like these threads? Don't open them. Simple as that.

Refer to user

Based get.

impressive repeating digits

>The glioma needs more space to grow, the rest of the cells around it should die.
/pol/, or more accurately, its userbase has been nothing but a malignant tumor that drags down the discussion on every board they enter. Why would ANYONE want to provide that cancer with more room to grow? Do you want to know why the intellectual boards don't like you? It's not because intellectualism is the domain of any political ideology but because /pol/acks have proven time and time again that the highest mental ability they possess is spamming obnoxious memes.

>muh Russians
Putin is basically the good guy in the world today. He's just trying to save America from itself.

/pol/ IS the main intellectual board. They're the ones who actually put facts before feels unlike you shitlibs.

>The digits of a post determine its value.
>I can affect world events by shitposting in MAGA hats.
>All my problems are because of JOOOS!
>You disagree with me! COMMENCE MEME SPAM.
Oh yeah, real intellectual. I love how you immediately assumed my political views as well.

Basically