My girlfriend just cheated on me. What are some good books on heartbreak? Thinking of reading Sorrows of Young Werther

My girlfriend just cheated on me. What are some good books on heartbreak? Thinking of reading Sorrows of Young Werther.

Uh, why?

My diary t b q h

East of Eden should provide you with your relatable-sack-of-shit-that-can't-move-on fix.

It's literally your fault for not being such an ubermensch that she'd ever contemplate cheating.

Get your shit together, cuck

Well, I cheated on her multiple times before her and I guess she got fed up with my bullshit. I didn't expect it to hurt this much.

it felt more inventive than just saying "muh diary desu" also in the book his gf dumps him and sends him pics of her sucking the other guys dick, he faps to it. felt like a nice way of saying where you should shove your heartbreak

Thanks dude.

mark millar is a hack

If you can get your hands on it, The long haired menace by Géza Gárdonyi.

It's a collection of short stories about breakups. I read it after every break up myself.

They're all told from the man's perspective. There's at least one story about infidelity.

Fucking degenerate

The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Milan Kundera.

Read Lolita.

In Search of Lost Time.

If you cheated on her then you obviously didn't truly love her.

Good riddance desu, get over it. You didn't love her.

Already did.

Thanks

I loved her. And now my feelings are hurt.

she's not his gf, they never dated.

that is just the speech bubble from the last 2 pages or so.

fuck off.

>I loved her
How can you genuinely love someone and still cheat on them multiple times? You can't have love without respect, and you clearly didn't respect her.

ur a liar, m9

Because we were hundreds of miles apart? Plus there was a hot new piece of ass at my work and so I seized the opportunity. Life is all about what you can get, user, and you'd be naive to think otherwise.

Almost as naive as sleeping with someone because of egoistic dogma like "Life is all about what you can get" and then whinging about heartbreak when you didn't get away with it.

>cheat on your gf
>have the same done unto yourself
>bitch about it on Veeky Forums

You're just mad cuz I'm Chad

>life is about what you can get

A loving relationship based on mutual respect and faithfulness?

Chad doesn't get cheated on.

wow so boring

i wanted em sugar walls there and then!!

Kek

You reap what you sow

On Women - Arthur Schopenhauer

Thanks!!!

No problem friend, if you want to completely DROP women and truly go the MGTOW route then Schopenhauer is your man. Also just as a general philosophical recommendation read into his stuff about the will and representation.

What is a MGTOW? Isn't that a trading card game? Not sure what that has to do with lit.

Men Going Their Own Way. It's a movement for men rejecting women and the dating scheme.

It's a movement for ugly incels who can't get into the dating world as a result of their unattractiveness

More successful then you'll ever be senpai

diff user. is MGTOW self-destructive?

Tying yourself to a woman is self destructive

It gives the undesirables a false sense of power over women who don't want them.

So what the fuck should I do? I'm 18 years old, not a virgin, but never had a girlfriend before. Should I kill myself or read more books to distract myself from reality?

is escapism Veeky Forums?

Find a nice girl, retard. If you can't get them, then convince yourself that they're all worthless whores and start posting frog pictures on /r9k/

>distract myself from reality
>Implying you're not getting more in touch with reality

You can be on the early path to enlightenment. Before making any major life decisions I recommend jerking off. It gives you a more logical train of thought for a half hour.

That's the plan. Hopefully I don't become as deluded as /r9k/ users.

Please elaborate on this enlightenment.

>Please elaborate on this enlightenment.

Anime and 'vidya'.

You'd have to ask someone deeper into Veeky Forums. I've only been on the path for a year. But I've caught glimpses. The more you read philosophy the more thoughts you're reading of literal genius's. Eventually you can get into the mind set of a genius. When you do this, you have new ways of thinking about things, mainly life itself. I personally started on the existentialism route, but take whatever path appeals to you.

Not interested.

So, how exactly do I delve into philosophy? Sounds interesting, user. Is starting with the Greeks really a meme, or should I take the plunge?

>not reading early Hegel
>not acknowledging that you can only truly discover and realize yourself in love

kek

Well I do recommend starting with the Greeks even if I didn't. I started with Camus, but I am going back to the greeks now and regret not doing it earlier. I think if I started with the greeks I could have gotten into a philosophical train of thought earlier.

Go find a slut to fuck, fuck her, work out, and forget her man. Just forget her. There are other girls, and you will find one better than her, probably.

Iceberg Slim - Pimp

Serious recommendation.

Weak.

He fucked up. He broke their trust first by giving in to fleeting animal instinct. He broke his word and the contradiction he didn't know he was capable of holding within himself startled him.

He's an 18 year old piece of shit. A child in a young man's body. Easily distracted by shiny baubles and ass.

You deserve to feel shitty for a bit. You did many shitty things and when you finally started to reek of shit you're surprised?

Learn from this. Decide whether you were truly ready for a relationship. Figure out what you actually want in a relationship. Oh, and build some moral character for fucks sake.

books won't save you

go get a touhou waifu on /jp/

I cannot believe how hard you fucked this up.

>deep: the post

Look man, if you're trying to learn a writing style, go do it in Word, leave this shit out of my sight

Nevermind, i take it back.

Pan by Hamsun :^)

>keep your writing off of Veeky Forums
:^)

shut up you fucking pussy, men are meant to have harems of girls. you type like some 30 year old woman from reddit you faggot

Been doing this since 2005, user. It's a art. It rhymes.

actually lots of species the alpha male has a harem and fucks all the women and the other males get nothing. Could be applied to humans, and in fact i think it did used to be like that probably. back in the day.

If you found yourself as a character in a book, would you be charmed or enamored with that character?

Fodder for the ponder.

Vanitas! Vanitatum Vanitas!
the poem by Goethe

Now stop being a pathetic faggot desu

>doesn't have the right character to see The Ideas Themselves
>consoles himself by being the tyrannical man instead

Itt op gets btfo'd

kek

With your girlfriend? Lolita.

>existentialism
>literal genius

kek