FUCK LIMES

LIMES ARE GARBAGE. NOT GOOD AT ALL.

THINK OF ONE GOOD REASONS WHY THESE LITTLE GREEN FUCKS SHOULD EXIST

YOU CAN'T

They are good for stinging your urethra while masturbating

Lemon Limeade > Limeade > Lemonade

Have you ever put a fresh squeeze of lime juice on a pineapple pizza? It will blow your mind.

Tequila, salsa, limeade. Its not something i always buy though.

Hot pineapple should only be eaten at Brazilian steak houses with freshly ground cinnamon over top

Fuck. Now I wish I had I wedge of lime to put in my glass of ice water right now.

I don't know your just homo

What the fuck else would I use with my rum or tequila? Lemon? Fuck off. I'm not finding all the tiny little cuts on my hands with a plebeian fruit like a god damned lemon. Where the fuck are all my yuzu? I'll kill you.

grilled pineapple, finely chopped/dried/smoked/powdered habanero/jalapeno, salt, lime.

You're welcome.

Daiquiri. And virtually any tiki concoction. Limes are so much easier to mix with than lemons.

Limes are good, you're just bad.

/thread

dark and stormies

I fly through limes, but I make a lot of drinks.

Also lime juice over anything Asian is great.

white guilt liberals need them to virtue signal while eating third world foods

literally what

Key lime pie

Liberals love virtue signalling. But in this case, that'd be cultural appropriation and therefore racist.

Lime juice

Mmmmmm

I want this meme to end.

What's the difference between lemons and limes?

lemons don't give you liquid volcano shits

limes cost twice as much and can only be found at whole paycheck where trust fund apple employees shop between tumblr rants about cisgender privilege

>limes are part of the vast cultural marxist sjw liberal conspiracy to spread diarrhea

k