Mishima seems like he was onto something with being a gay. What by him should I read?

Mishima seems like he was onto something with being a gay. What by him should I read?

Confessions of a Mask

Its really really gay

Guy on the right is hotter...

objectively wrong

I'd fuck both

Whoever made that picture has never read Forbidden Colours and knows nothing about the gay scene in the mid 20th century.

Nah.

Late 19th century and early 20th century homo-lit was so patrician. How can one reclaim the Uranian in the current day?

Who else other than Mishima writes gay shit? I've read him, I've read Wilde.

Ban this sick filth. Being forbidden is most of the mystique.

gore vidal

I'd take it up the ass if someone offered it to me desu.

I'm offering. Let's fug.

lmao

Genet

Yah.

Tbh this is what got me interested in Mishima.

hot t-bh

M E N T A L I L L N E S S
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

Mental illness can be very aesthetic.

youre objectively a racist

To add upon this, what happened to the legendary gays, like Leonardo DaVinci or Freddy Mercury or Dumbledore?

The only one left it seems is Ian McKellen.

Damn. You are right.

was mishima a top or a bottom

5'1
>5'1
5'1
>5'1

A quality fag does both.

I agree, and I am not even a faggot. I just like men for aesthetic reasons.

>gay as fuck
>insecure
>manlet
>ends up committing suicide
Is Mishima the stereotypical japanese?

>beards

not even once

Mishima was only homo for a e s t h e t i c , he had wife and kids. He also staged a coup and killed himself for the same reason

Mishima was the definition of a degenerate.

>married, with kids
>kept his homosexuality secret
>monarchist
>had a strong, beautiful body
>died in an honorable, traditional way
ok

The guy on the right in the pic is actually reading Mishima

Sodomites are disgusting.

Pederasts are the real patricians.

Most japanese men have totally normal heterosexual relationships with their virgin pure waifu on mobile device

They became allowed to express themselves rather than focus their sexual frustration into failed coups?
what nigga

start with the greeks

>banal
>a faggot is a faggot no matter how well it's hidden
>banal
>being Veeky Forums is good tho, but it was due to his insecurity, ego, and love for cocks
>double banal
not ok

it's an ice cream, isn't it? so... they sell so shaped ice creams in that park where he is sitting reading? because it should have melt if he carried it from far away

maybe he has a cooler bag you retard

but it would be pathetic

why? maybe the only ice creams he had were dick shaped. he was going out for the day and needed something snack on.
or maybe it's incredibly possible this was merely a photoshoot and didn't make sense.

don't assume it's pathetic, you have very little idea of the context of the picture.

I remember reading a passage in Mishima's biography about how when he was a young boy, he saw that painting of saint Sebastian bleeding gayly with the arrows sticking out and the delicate slivers of blood.

The image triggered a sexual awakening in Mishima, particularly the blood which he found erotic. Sick puppy.

>he saw that painting of saint Sebastian bleeding gayly with the arrows sticking out
which one?
they all look kind of like this

I'm not sure which one, but I distinctly remember him mentioning blood, and how blood was an erotic, sensual thing to Mishima.

holy shit kek

That one is my favorite because of the way the arrows puncture the chest cavity.

Read all the books in the Sea of Fertility Cycle
Then read Temple of the Golden Pavilion
Then read Forbidden Colors

Then read Jean Genet if you're the guy who's looking for more gay authors

thanks user

Congrats
You're so gay you're gay being gay

>Mishima
>Stalin
>Alexander
>Chingiz
Manlets have no chill.

Probably a lollipop my friend.

I started reading Thief's Journal but really didn't like it. Are there better Genet works, and what other homo authors are there?

I prefer this one. His expression does it for me.

Also read The Last of the Wine.

I like that one more too. This one is my favourite though.

only Genet works I've read are Our Lady of the Flowers and Miracle of the Rose. I think those are the essential Genet

fags will burn

nips will burn