American ingenuity. How can the rest of the world even compete?!?

American ingenuity. How can the rest of the world even compete?!?

do you have any proof it wasnt invented by the Belgians or so?

You think the Belgians invented ranch-dressing flavored fries?

>yuropoors don't have The Original Ranchâ„¢ Seasoned Crinkle Cut Fries

Amazing.

OBSESSED
BSESSEDO
SESSEDOB
ESSEDOBS
SSEDOBSE
SEDOBSES
EDOBSESS
DOBSESSE
OBSESSED

Speaking as an American, why would I want them? Mind you, I love ranch dressing and fries. But that shit is just plain sad.

Why not make some fries from scratch (parboiled and double-fried), and then make some ranch dressing on the side for a dip?

OBSESSED
BOBSESSE
SBOBSESS
ESBOBSES
SESBOBSE
SSESBOBS
ESSESBOB
DESSESBO

>DESSESBO

>Why noy just go to an assload of effort to produce pleb food

it's aesthetic moron.

>OOOOOOOO

Can't unsee

Yuropoors will never understand true freedom.

>why would i want them?

They work for the mercenary, the potatetta man.

Holy shit kek. Eurotards BTFO forever

>american food is so bad that even the rats won't some near it

Sounds legit.

That is just incredible.

Americans dont consume grammes.They consume ounces

Why do yuros have such bizarre "American" foods in their grocery stores?

This actually doesn't seem that bad. About the same as the plastic cased ones, but costs a little more in packaging.

But why people buy hot dogs without planning to do a grillout is just sad.

It's a convenience food man. Why would you even ask this? This is the kind of shit you throw in the oven for an easy side. Zero effort. Not part of a nice meal you make from scratch.

If I have the motivation and energy to make tasty french fries I'll do it but if at the end of the day all I want is some fucking french fries then I'm going to throw some shit in the oven, set the timer, and walk away.

>non-spicy pickled sausage

Disgusting.
Tijuana Mama's are the only acceptable pickled sausage, and only if you're going innawoods and/or hate your life and want to die (which are kinda the same thing desu).

That's because in the US most rodents and their feces is legally labeled a vegetable.

What makes you think people buying frozen ranch seasoned chips have time to make them from scratch? I'll tell you; autism

>have time
Must be real busy between those xfactor reruns.

BOOBIES
SBOOBIE
ESBOOBI
IESBOOB
BIESBOO
OBIESBO
OOBIESB

you must be 18+ to browse this website

Ranch seasoning is nowhere near a rare thing, nor is using it to season foods rather than simply making ranch dressing with it

In my middle school they had it in salt shakers because it was so popular on pizza