We knew Harry Potter promoted childhood literacy, but we didn't know it promoted civic engagement

We knew Harry Potter promoted childhood literacy, but we didn't know it promoted civic engagement.

>Donald Trump
Voldemort
>Hillary Clinton
the cunt from the fifth movie

Donald trump will ban muslims from america, hillary clinton will bomb muslims from america.

Donald Trump is Snape. He seems evil has actually been looking out for our best interests the whole time.

lol nope

Both are shit and so is Harry Potter.

Politics is for untermensch, and so is genre trash and YA.

check out Rowling's twitter feed. She's the epitome of bland bourgeoisie liberalism, a la Tony Blair's new labour. Trump is voldemort, Brexit is Voldemort, Jeremy Corbyn is also voldemort

Careful, you're starting to sound like Voldemort

I don't care about that stupid buzzfeed or whatever it is shit, my analogy is literally flawless

All this sensationalist media jerkoffery around Trump actually makes me wanna vote for him just to see the look on these """""journalists""""" faces

>search this title
>expected to see a Buzzfeed article
>its actually from Time Magazine

>adults who read children's books see people with opposing views as evil satanic snake wizards
really caused my to stop and think...

she was mad as fuck jeremy corbyn won.
She is also a zionist.

She is one of those rich liberal fucks who is all for darkies and whatever, just dont let them move into the neighborhood lol, also lower taxes so none of the poors can benefit.

It's almost like adults who still love HP are liberal, female, and voted for Sanders but pretend now that they love hillary. I have 2 in a class I take where one described how she cried going to a harry potter theme park from emotional overload. She also makes comments about how Donald Trump is "ignorant" during class.

Adult harry potter fans are nearly as bad as bronies and they should be ostracized as such

Jesus fucking Christ I thought you were joking. Then I opened the thing.

Why do you presume they voted Sanders? Its more likely they're part of the reason Hillary won because they heard about the evil sexist Bernie bros trolling women

Hillary won with middle aged housewives and black people, sanders won with millenials across genders. Too bad millenials don't care about their future much to vote.

So I clarify: they probably supported sanders and didn't vote. But either way they're womenchildren.

>womenchildren
>implying there are women who are not children

You can't make this shit up.
>My daughter is Jewish. Her best pal is Muslim. For Halloween they created a superhero team: The Juslims. I've rarely been more proud. Truly.

I wonder who their villain is...

>Js getting cucked by the Uslims

So Donald Trump running against Voldemort? That sounds pretty accurate actually.