5 page essay due on the 5th

>5 page essay due on the 5th.
>got a shitty fuckin' outline that I'm expanding and an approximate 1500 word goal
>am making slow steady mildly motivated progress.

Who else tryin' to make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/calendar/monthly.html?year=2016&month=11&country=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unless its supposed to be super technical and contributive to discourse, you can easily knock that out over two nights, one spent on composition and the other on substantive revision/clarification.

you got this. youve already discovered the beautiful skeleton that is outline.

jesus christ, that is a guaranteed night-before project for me, unless my self-esteem really hinges on doing well in the class. i can't remember the last time I did a substantial amount of work on a project more than 3 days before its due date. i should kill myself

>suicidal
>low self-esteem.
>unmotivated.

Listen to me, faggot, this is what you're gonna do for the 7 days.

#1 - GET A CALENDAR
>go to this page
timeanddate.com/calendar/monthly.html?year=2016&month=11&country=1
>print the calendar
"wah! no printer access"
>turn on some music
>copy the calendar on to some loose paper in your house.

#2 - DAILY WALKS.
>Walk around two blocks in your neighborhood every day. I know the prospect of other people seeing you outdoors is scary as fuck. Just get over it, and repeat.
>You don't need to run. You don't need to go for excessive time or distance. Just two blocks around your neighborhood in a big circle.

#3 - GET A REAL GOAL.
If your a writer dedicate your self to Nanowrimo.
If you have no particular aspiration at all. Learn spanish on duolingo.com right now, and keep at it for the next 30 days.

whats the calendar for?

I knocked out a 2000 word research paper in one day yesterday (no prior outline, no prior complete reading of sources). Granted, it's not a paper I'm proud of, but 4 days for 1500 words is nothing.

Send me your shit when you're done with the rough draft and I can help you edit it. No worries, I have the credentials.

three drafts is the way to go. Don't waste time with an outline, at least imo. But if you're not writing three drafts you're leaving some sweet gpa points and teacher love on the table

>tfw once again being tasked with writing a sprawling fucking full-year MA thesis-esque paper that has nothing to do with my intellectual purview, my field, etc.
>tfw it's completely luck of the draw what you get to do because you're locked into whatever that year's departmental offering of courses is for your subspecialty
>tfw this year might as well be NEO-SHINTO PHILOSOPHY AMONG THE SUBALTERNS OF POSTCOLONIAL BERMUDA: CARIBBEAN ENCOUNTERS AND INTERPRETATIONS WITH GUY FIERI'S OUEVRE for all the relation it has to what i want to do
>all but forced to write a guy fieri bermuda buttfuck paper

WHY DO DEPARTMENTS DO THIS

THEY KEEP HARPING ON YOU ABOUT HOW SHITTY EVERYTHING IS NOWADAYS AND HOW YOU CAN'T LOUNGE AROUND AND SPEND 10 YEARS IN DOCTORAL STUDIES ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU'VE GOTTA GO GO GO GO AND PUBLISH ASAP MOTHERFUCKER, OH BUT BY THE WAY, PLEASE WRITE ELEVEN PAPERS ON LITHUANIAN LITERARY PERSPECFTIVES ON JACK KEROUAC'S ANAL FISSURES

SEND ME INTO THE FUCKING TEUTOBURG WITH A PEN AND 825 LEGAL PADS AND I'LL FUCKING EMERGE IN 7 MONTHS WITH A DISSERTATION, PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT MORE OF THIS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is it really this bad? Should I bother trying to get to where you are now?

>200 word essay due tommorow

>tfw nothing due tomorrow because neet

>3 word essay due in seventeen years

1 x 2500 word legal essay
2 x 1000 word philosophy essay
1 x 2500 word marketing portfolio
1 x FUCKINNGGNNGN HARD japanese exam

All within this week I've started them. I have 3500 words to go.

homework

>3000 word essay due on the 4th
>24 poems with drafts and analysis due as well
>3 poems done, no start on the essay
I do this every time and I never learn.
I'm glad my uni is letting me work on whatever the fuck I want for my thesis, even if I have no desire to write one.

Jesus, how new are you people.

>be me
>2 paragraph reflection due in 2 days
>haven't even started yet

>Japanese
Literally why you fucking weeb.

Not a weeb at all, It's more to broaden my field of study and for the most part it is enjoyable.

But why Japanese specifically? You can "broaden your field of study" and enjoy something else or another language that's not Japanese.

Haha look man I don't care, I'm just fucking with you, but weeb deniers are funny. Just embrace it brah.

>3 word essay due to yesterday
>don't even got the outline

Well weeb implies that I wanted to learn Japanese because of an obsession with anime or manga when I don't care for them. While European languages are cool I wanted to learn something entirely dissimilar from English, ie not latin inspired or European. Japanese sounds very pleasing as well.

5 pages you could write in a day, it's not even enough to warrant headers and a table of contents

min 7 page essay due in two weeks

wrote the whole thing in one go yesterday night ending with 4541 words

feels good

Daily wanks?

>300 word essay due in two weeks
>haven't even started yet

how do you deal with this shit, Veeky Forums?

Being a weeb means you are into Japan and Japanese culture. Anime and manga are generally a part of it, but they don't have to be. Weeblord.

>5 page

you'd run out of ink

In libreoffice writer, how do I set the first page that is NOT the title page to be "Page #1" instead of "Page #2"?

both at the same time if you think your good enough kid

is it any good though?