I haven't eaten at McDonald's maybe since last decade...

I haven't eaten at McDonald's maybe since last decade, but by the time I'm off this train I think my only nearby options will be that or subway and fuck subway.

What should I get? What's changed since the aughts?

Are you asking for semi-serious replies or baiting people to talk about the McChicken?

Forget about that shit, can we talk about the McGangBang? It's a totally shit "creation" but the name is funny and its like, edgy and daring to create, so it gets brought up in every McDonalds thread.

So, McGangBang? McGangBang! McGangBang! McGangBang! McGangBang! McGangBang! McGangBang!McGangBang! McGangBang!McGangBang! McGangBang! McGangBang!

Teehee, I said Gang Bang! Teehee! Though I'm almost certainly a pathetic flyover virgin.

If nobody responded I was gonna default to that to see what all the hype is about

Fo me, it's dat muhfuckn Mc Chikkn.

i can confirm that a regular gang bang is as messy but more fun than a mcgangbang

Wow this thread is awful

Suck my ass dude.

I never understood the hate for McDonalds. The coffee is decent and the sausage biscuits is delicious except for the 500+ calories for just ine.

Like all fast food/franchise places, it's highly dependent on location to determine the quality of the food. McDonalds is not exactly a place where most people aspire to work, so you usually get bottom of the barrel workers who just don't give a fuck. Then, one in every hundred restaurants or so (encountered over the course of years, perhaps even decades) you will encounter one, where, at least for the shift that you went there; had food that was, at least pretty good. Maybe even Godly. But that is so rare, and not worth the effort to achieve, that it's just a lot easier to shit on the brand as a whole.

I feel this way about Whataburger too. Been to thirty+ restaurants and only one was amazing.

Non-meme answer, get shamrock shake they are seasonal

I just realized there's a taco bell nearby too, but if I go I'm probably gonna get that meme chalupa

What better, meme food or McDonald's?

What's a shamrock shake

It's a mint flavored green milkshake. They only have it around St. Patrick's day.

Dont they have breakfast all day now? Def do that cause they have to make it fresh and its better than anything else they have.

That new naked chicken taco they have is alright.

people that use the word "flyover" as an insult should all be shot

t. flyover
Only one would get this triggered from that bad of a shitpost

Got a mcgriddle and shamrock shake

The latter is pretty tasty but jfc this may be the greasiest thing I've eaten in ages

I actually couldn't finish it, this was a mistake.

Fuck you guys and your shitty fast food meme I am shitting so much goddammit

how else would you use that term if not as an insult?

you're literally describing a place as only worth flying over