Do you think my words to them will impart any sense of self reflection or self improvement? Did I do the right thing?

Do you think my words to them will impart any sense of self reflection or self improvement? Did I do the right thing?

>you're a grown man yelling at a women for something she likes to do.
>grow the fuck up
>you have a tiny wiener (^:

link to vids?

No, subhuman.

You're not wrong but they won't care. Women are basically children and to expect anything more is delusional.

All women are like that.It's just who they are. There is no fixing them. Just fuck them and make white babies.

>Did I do the right thing?

In a way, yes. Posting this obvious cry for help lets user know that you are suffering and in turn gives user the opportunity to suggest to you that you go and talk to someone about it.

You shouldn't have this much bitterness stored up for something so absolutely trivial. These comments read like Elliot Rodger wrote them.

There is nothing wrong with doing reviews for toys and childrens stuff. There is however something wrong with not providing any useful thoughts on the product reviewed. If she just goes "Oh and I really liked that one guy who did the thing with the other thing near the end that was so cool" That's useless fucking garbage and little more than a glorified reaction video.

your position that they're vapid and immature is completely undermined by you going full neckbeard with "you're ugly," "whore," multiple f-bombs etc. that's immature, and since your critique of them hinges on their immaturity, it makes you look really fucking stupid.

She is ugly though. Her exposure is turned up on everything to hide her acne and other facial garbage.

But as you say it's for kids. Kids probably don't want deep insight or anything, they just want to know the cool shit that happens in the book.

Now, more importantly, why the fuck are you watching reviews for kids' books and toys? Either you were genuinely curious about the product, which is pathetic or you went out of your way to fuck with someone you deemed inferior to you, which is more pathetic

you don't hide acne by illuminating your face brightly

>she is ugly though

That's not the point.

>multiple f-bombs
ITT: Children.

seriously? you're mad at them for not providing any useful analysis of the books, and yet you uselessly analyze their looks which is completely separate from your argument. grow up, boy

You're being an ass to these people for no reason. Good job.

That being said, all women are like that OP, it's a losing battle to attempt to force self awareness onto them. They remain children all their lives. Only a select few are born exceptional and can compete with men

>defending cunts online

Jesus Christ. You pathetic fucking betas.

They are using books as a way to get attention for their looks. Calling them shallow won't impact them in the slightest, they'll just be like 'hmph he's so mean' but calling them ugly will shake their foundation.

Veeky Forums has a lot of the older posters out of the Veeky Forums set, and most oldfags almost come across as Reddit posters now because the years have mellowed them and they've left their angst and hatred behind. Not all of it, but most of it.

Any guy who feels the need to shit on young clueless pleb girls to make themselves feel better is the most beta of all.

Really? As a woman I think it's much worse to be shallow than to be ugly.

>women
Not even once.

Probably because you're ugly.

I'm very pretty actually.

way to prove his point kek

How so? I'm sure you're also beautiful user.

Prove it.

how fucking autistic can one person even GET

kek, you see what I meant when I called you ugly? There is no way out.

My latest selfie.

Entire thread is now some broad's personal blog. Surprise surprise.

>broad
...you know that's a misogynistic term right? Just make sure you know it's not okay to say words like that in the future, it could seriously hurt someone.

>You shouldn't have this much bitterness stored up for something so absolutely trivial. These comments read like Elliot Rodger wrote them.

/thread

>he actually thinks that user is a woman

how new are you m8

The individual must choose what is right for them. She can look at what you've posted, and if it is true for her than she will follow it.

why do i get the feeling that this guy doesn't even read books himself?

pretty much this

because your instinct is to valiantly defend broads from meanies as a way of showing that you are the best cuck of all the cucks, peak cuck, and deserve a gf

what happens next is you spend 8 more years subtly snarkpostnig about internet misogynists on social media to broadcast your alpha cuck status and no one ever fucks you and you wonder why being the ULTIMATE cuck wasn't good enough

Nah, it's that people who act like /b/tards usually are not well read.

i think you probably opened the floodgates for a horde of white knights. And probably more than a few will be secret Veeky Forums lurkers

>>because your instinct is to valiantly defend broads meanies

The instinct is actually to help young bitter user move past that awkward bitterness phase in their life before the hatred consumes them.

Personally I'm not a leftist and I don't care about identity politics and all of that feminist bullshit, I just want to help my fellow user be less spergish.

>in this ITT thread: shut-ins discuss social interactions

You are trying to turn the tides on the OP rather than admit that he might have a point, these girls have probably never been told no or been challenged in their entire lifetime.

>Greentexting outside of Veeky Forums

Toes curl Everytime I see soneone do this... just.... why?

Elliot Rodger 2.0.. like him, you're a hack yourself with no meaningful insight. Just tasteless bitter shitflinging at others. An hero maybe? You're a poser for sure either way.

>You are trying to turn the tides on the OP rather than admit that he might have a point

No I'm not. I know he has a point. These girls are clearly plebs and know fuck all about literature. We both know this.

The real point here is that the girls OP is going after are soft targets. It should be enough to mentally note a dumb pleb girl when you see one and simply move on with your life. But why choose to harass a soft target? Why force yourself into their life just to nag them about it? It's petty bitch shit.

the first is not ugly,

How can you possibly jump to the conclusion that that is the reason they make the videos? You probably see that theyre wearing makeup and think "oh gee girls sure are tramps for wanting to look pretty" grow the hell up and adopt a mindset not akin to a teenager user.
OP you are an idiot only in so far as you think what you're doing is impressive. I'm sure you're a pretty smart guy but some degree of autism drove you to seek validation for this garbage. Not everyone reads Shakespeare and Nietzsche get used to it. At the very least you should be pleased theyre reading books in the first place. If you always hold people to high standard you're going to always be disappointed so you may as well learn to appreciate whats in front of you. Don't think I mean blindly accepting all as good since its beyond your control, but seeing what is good is a practice you should consider. For instance, these women all have an interest in books, even if theyre shitty YA fiction its still something.
Also how did the whole "le women are inferior" meme start? Have all you guys just been so consistently rejected that the only way to not turn to suicide is to rationalize all of it as "not your fault" and "out of your hands because women r dumb"?

yeah man, there's way worse shit going on in the world for you be getting mad about this. why don't you channel this anger into something actually worth getting upset over like human rights abuses around the world or something

it wasn't invented on Veeky Forums, you fucking troglodyte

your doing god's work user.

woah
this dumb broad got something up her cunt.

>grown woman
>books for children

Are you Leafy ?

/r9k/ is thatta way

Hello cuck.

I always have a dick inside my cunt, how did you know?

>stop liking the things you like

Why do you need validation from strangers on the internet? If they ever get affected from your autistic remarks, you're no different than them after all.

Veeky Forums is /pol9k/ now. Deal with it.

True but sometimes you have to mirror peoples energy directly back to them. Its the only way to win and get them to reflect on themselves.

But the way the OP is doing it is childish and hardly effective. This shows that you are incapable of thinking up of something that can be attributed to his age. Or is OP just a middle-school kid after all?

I don't know why some people get so steamed up over these booktubers reading crap.

Then again, even when Veeky Forums finds booktubers with some shared tastes they still get attacked.

Is it just sexual frustration or something more?

The sad thing is that since this woman could be broken, she proved herself as worthy, and not being shallow like the rest of them. While all the women in the OP will keep on living their braindead lives and never change or reflect on themselves.

She only proved that she couldn't take harrassment.

They earn money off those videos. They won't care what you think, nor would any blatant insult affect them. You have a brain, use it scrub!

Lel, everything gets attacked and shit on, but only if women are involved is anything ever defended

>Implying there's anything wrong with living a brain dead life.

And you must be very good-looking yourself. Just grow up, you pathetic child.

Ugh, right? I can't even.

Attractiveness is a spook, you simpleton.

>not being attractive

Why are you on my Veeky Forums?

Fuck off with that "Veeky Forums was never good" shit. Not everyone is as spastic as OP.

>ugly
I think someone is projecting
no, kill yourself in my name

you didn't troll that good, you just semi attacked their age, semi attacked their interest and were only edgy and probably only reinforced the archetypical chauvinist they had envisioned to begin with

No op, you made Schopenhauer and Nietzsche cry and I will tell you why:
By trolling them you implicate they can self-reflect and better themselves. However, almost no woman can do that. That means you made them feel miserable for no reason at all, all the while showing your shitty Judeo Christian indoctrination.
Instead, the decent thing to do is to ignore them without making them aware of it. On the Internet that means to do nothing at all. In social settings, it means friendly but distanced small-talk. Bottom right one is hot by the way, you have shit taste.

Did you listen to Boston while doing it?

I know, right? Why can't they assert their masculinity by shit-talking plebs on youtube and coming to Veeky Forums with screenshots to get a pat on the back like the rest of us alphas?