Review of this holy scripture, written by lord E.R

Review of this holy scripture, written by lord E.R. abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf
Please rate, comment, discuss.

Very enlightening. It is a shame he is no longer with us, but his spirit wished to be detached from his body and be by herself and hopefully he suffers no longer.

*record scratches
-FREEZE FRAME-
YUP. that's me. sooooooooo. yeah. i bet you're probably wondering how i got in this situation, huh?
>shoots up entire fraternity and sorority
>kids of america starts playing

Only valuable as a comedy, really. It's quite funny, though.

he's not even unattractive I don't get it.

its an ironic meme you dink

the only irony is the part where we pretend we're not sincere

also I like how I started using dingus offensively and now they have to switch to dink

I love ruining things for people

no I get that it's a meme. I got memed into reading 3 pages of his book months ago. I don't get ER himself. It's not like he was some greasy fat fuck that was never going to get laid, literally all he had to do was wait until college.

How about you go and fuck yourself?

St. Elliot was a genius and his new religion shall conquer the world.

delusional idiot writes memoir thinking of himself as the great gatsby, holden caulfield, and attempts the prose of shakespeare.

What's not to get.
Attractiveness has nothing to do with being a neurotic, insecure, mentally disturbed turbo beta.

One of the great ironies of Veeky Forums is that they constantly deride "supreme gentlemen" like Elliot and beta/fedora shame all the time, but than their /pol/ alt right "men's rights" Cheeto finger cry babyism (as well as their race views) are pure Elliot. It's hilarious.

What work of literature could have made him realize the error of his ways and saved all those normies?

fault in our stars desu

All literature

the enchiridion of epictetus

The funniest parts are his euphoric descriptions of bland landscapes or regular buffet food. How anyone could take this guy serious, is beyond me.

they take him seriously because they see themselves in him. autistic losers who blame the world for their problems.

>literally all he had to do was wait until college.
Did you mean to add "ended" before the period? He went to college.

a ghastly period piece

The overwhelming majority of people worshiping Elliot are making fun of him, even in places like /r9k/. You're just easy to troll.