When your always right in internet arguments and it makes you arrogant

>when your always right in internet arguments and it makes you arrogant

>When you're too dumb to see when you're wrong in internet arguments and it makes you arrogant.

>when you accidentally walk into the women's washroom at work and hear a girl taking a sloppy shit

>when you take a huge shit in the women's restroom at work and leave it there so the women fight over who did it and spread rumors

>When you make a post trying to invite conversation but no one responds

>when you become a Veeky Forums celebrity and people reply to you no matter what
i am special

>make a deliberately exaggerated and ironic post to provoke dialogue on an interesting topic
>the other guy actually takes it personally and gets all salty and defensive

>When you become god of the internet, but nobody knows because you're anonymous

>when the talents of lit for the most part only amount to epic shitposts

when someone says "bias" when they mean "biased"

made me laugh really hard

>when you're too intelligent to read popular literature

>When you're too intellegent to subscribe to any ideology.

>when you're too ideology

>those wasted quads
apologize

>when you have aspergers and it makes you a frog

haha it's one of those we're all in this together threads

>when someone says "biasedness is not a word"

>tfw you realize that compliments are something that often causes a psychologically-unhealthy reaction in the people who receive them and that you feel more blissful and are more healthy psychologically if you don't ever fish for compliments and don't think about them at all and quickly change the subject when someone compliments you so that the conversation doesn't dwell on it; but that when you start doing this and are feeling a sense of tranquility the people around you who know you well start to notice it and mention it and act like it makes you super special and when you are out in gatherings with large groups of people someone compliments you and then you change the subject and then the person that knows you well loudly says something along the lines of "user, that's what I like about you, you are humble and don't care about compliments etc" and then there is an awkward silence where everybody in the group for a few moments focuses on what was said and look at you skeptically and everyone assumes you are a try-hard or just posturing for pussy; and so to avoid those moments you force yourself every now and then to say thanks and pretend to be glad at the compliments you receive to avoid having someone point out that you are special for being so humble which ruins the whole point.

Nice post

not really my friend, it's basic social skills, what the fuck are you doing

>receive compliment
>say "thanks man, really appreciate it"
>smile
>don't compliment back, so it won't appear like you compliment them just because you feel forced

what's so bad about getting complimented? that another human being liked something about you and wanted you to acknowledge it?

did you never admired someone else and felt the need to make their day a bit better?

why do you have to write a fucking wall of text about it like it's the biggest thing ever?

>When your extreme pessimism and cynicism mean you are almost always right and only ever get mildly pleasant surprises when thing don't go quite as badly as you though, but still go how you knew they would.

>when epic shitposts are more sincere than contemporary acclaimed literature

>TFW to smart too be right in arguments

>When you always manage to convince yourself you're right

fixed that for you

>why do you have to write a fucking wall of text about it like it's the biggest thing ever?
Its called being pretentious

>mfw tfw yfw

>when u tryna optimist but ur mind wont let u

>implying violence is inherently evil or "bad"

>when you just need a little hint in the post of the person your arguing with to know 10 posts ahead in which direction his reasoning is going and can time the moment and extent of his defeat to your heart's content like with a shitty chess computer

>when you see somebody post frogs so you just disregard his entire post

Yeah I think I have developed extreme narcissism due to being constantly complemented, I used to be indifferent about the way I look but now I am completely obsessed with myself to the point that I masturbate to myself in the mirror, feelsbad

>when someone claims they are playing eight dimensional chess with you but they don't realize that they are losing to you but even if you win you lose in the bigger picture

Women do that all the time actually. It's disgusting, but women are used to seeing it and will just flush it or go to a different stall.

Say thanks when you're complimented you autist, that's basic fucking manners.

isn't that an ideology

>when you leave cum on the toilet seat

>when Veeky Forums is less than 50 percent actual literature

somehow I mildly know that feel.

>when u where

>when you're too intelligent to argue with a pleb so you let him "win" the argument on purpose and merely pretend you were wrong

Go to bed Lain

Veeky Forums how do you feel about samefagging?

I have a few threads where I posted at least 60% of the replies, I have multiple conversations with myself, and every time it's close to being archived, I bump it to the front again.

Is this a sign of high IQ? Am I to smart for Veeky Forums?

btw, I am also working on something inspired by this, let me know if you guys like it.

>when your taste in books and films and music alienates literally everyone around you and you can't have human connections over art

Love this one

*you're

Nice job.

forgot image

>tfw s4s irl

I no ur feel

>when you assemble a perfect argument for your beliefs, but quickly destroy it because you know your beliefs can change

I guess ten percent is technically less than 50 percent, yes.

done.

it's nice that I spend my time productively

saved desu

holy autism good job

Doing god's work user, it is now in the kek neural network.

>what is nihilism

liked

saved

>when you see people arguing over the internet rather than having a debate IRL, and they think that what they say to each other will make a differnce because they're not willing to beat themselves out of their ideology to the point where you even wondering what you're even doing on a site such as this.