Which do you like more, Veeky Forums? Pancakes or waffles?

Which do you like more, Veeky Forums? Pancakes or waffles?

FUCKING PANCAKES DEFENSE FORCE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUR PRECIOUS FUCKONG PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES AND I'M SO SICK OF IT JESUS CHRIST NEVER CHANGE PANCAKE FORUM FULL OF PANCAKEBEARD PANCAKELORD PANCAKEFAGS

I like both. Waffles are better with just syrup and butter I think, but pancakes carry fillings like berries, fruit or chocolate better. Both are great!

French toast

Pickled eggs

Waffles all day erry day. Pancakes a shit.

Though I eat neither often, not a fan of overly sweet foods.

PANCAKES

CAN'T SNUFF THE FLUFF

ALSO >CAKE

Waffles because they have built-in syrup traps.

>checked
>quads have spoken

>syrup traps

indeed.

Crepes

Pancakes

This right here, however waffles are way harder to eat than pancakes if they aren't really fresh. Can heat up an hour old pancake and it's fine, can't do that with a waffle because it gets floppy and soft

pancakes because i don't like suryup. just butter please

Why not both?

Ones crispy and the other is soft
So it depends what mood you're in but otherwise they're the same thing
I don't like either because breakfast was invented by the dairy industry and is not part of a natural human beings diet

>Can make some good damn pancakes
>Can't for the life of me make a good Waffle recipe

Send

Crepes or Bergische waffles

Pancakes, though they are easier to fuck up, so given the choice, I usually go for waffles.

>Syrup
Pleb tier topping

I prefer a good shiggy myself.

yes

this

and this

ur gay

I understood this reference.

Pancakes. Shitty pancakes trump the best waffles any day imo.

Second post best post.

>I don't like either because breakfast was invented by the dairy industry and is not part of a natural human beings diet
yes tell this to field workers who have relied on large breakfasts for energy since antiquity.

This.

Perfect balance of taste and texture from the bread and fillings/toppings. Alot more flexible as well in terms of sweet or savory options.

Also doesn't make me feel like a fat piece of shit like pancakes do.

They're both pretty good. I've never had a fresh waffle though.