Girl on Tinder says she likes books

>Girl on Tinder says she likes books
>Message her saying I'm quite the literary aficionado, my favourite writers are Camus, Wallace, Joyce, Dostoevsky and Nabokov and ask her about her favourites
>She says she loves John Green, JK Rowling and Laurie Penny.

How do I get a non-pleb, Veeky Forums tier gf?

why do you want one? I don't understand why you retards want to talk to girls about books. what's the matter with you?

Is the girl cute? Does she seem relatively nice? Then who the fuck cares what she fucking reads? Who cares if she even reads at all. Jesus

i've been talking to a fairly literate girl i met on a dating site for a few weeks now, but she says she's not ready to meet irl yet, so we've just been continuing our online correspondence. i'm starting to have my doubts on the whole thing, but i really want her to be "the one". thanks for reading my blogpost.

You're either getting cucked or catfished, if a woman won't meet you after a few days chatting then you need to move on

I'm 100% sure this story is going to have a happy ending

>Humor her for a few dates
>Cum on her
>Repeat with new Tinder dum-dum

This is correct. Tell her you're not interested in keeping things with someone online, set a time to meet or you'll drop her

This. This is what Tinder is for. Not finding girls to talk about fucking books.

b-but, she seems so cool. if this doesn't work out i might forgo women forever. i feel like i've exerted so much in our conversations, i don't want to go through all this again just for it to lead nowhere.

just keep talking to the person while doing your own thing and meeting up with other people. you dont have to throw ultimatums around and you dont owe each other shit. if you genuinely like talking to someone, talk to them. if it moves forward, good. if it doesnt, fine. you can always just stop talking to them if they get boring.

>girl
>on fucking Tinder
What did you expect?

>Camus

why?

Dude, I met a girl on Tinder and talked to her for two weeks before I ever met her, due to bad scheduling, one of us being out of town, getting sick, etc. When we did meet, we hit it off, and are now actually dating. At no point were we "not ready to meet irl" though, so take it with a grain of salt.

>don't want to go through all this again
>this being a few weeks of sedentary online chatting

Has nature revoked humanity's right to exist?

you try to bully me one more time and you're gonna regret it

What are you gonna do, threaten him online for a few weeks?

t. Professor Cuckold

try two whole months kiddo. i'm not fuck*ng around here.

And then, at the end, you'll NEVER see him in person. The only thing left for you will be an empty feeling in your heart, and the sense of an iron ball in the pit of your stomach.

You should go on a date with her and spend 2 hours talking about why your taste is better than hers.

this will make a great addition to your fanfic , keep up the good work

In the meantime your dating site girl will make a great addition to your list of women you'll never sleep with.

>Dostoyevsky

>I'm quite the literary aficionado, my favourite writers are Camus, Wallace, Joyce, Dostoevsky and Nabokov and ask her about her favourites

This is how subtle bait is done, lads.

Go to a city with a popular uni, find bars near that uni. I'm taken but there are bars in my city where I hear girls talk about literature basically every time I go.

Not necessarily about Dostoyevski and such, but they know their shit and don't fall into the pleb category.

Finally some sense.

Who do they usually discuss about? John Green? JK Rowling?

Who the fuck is John Green

There are literally three threads about him right now:

You really think that's the way to go? My friend sent me a screenshot just a few days ago of a guys tinder profile name dropping Camus in the bio, and laughed about how pseud-y it is.

There's nothing wrong with Camus

By not liking Camus' shitty and incoherent faggotry, you hypocritical hyperpleb.

>who do they discuss about
At least they can talk

hi

(Sorry for bad English)

but it's so much wrong in name dropping Camus on your fucking Tinder bio

You have a point. Should've name dropped Joyce.

Whats it like talking to a girl about books irl?

What's it like talking to a girl

thats what they don't get.

10% response 20% if you would bone them 70% thinking about how ignorant what there saying is

You used the wrong they're you fucking numbnut. I don't normally do the whole pendant act, but make an effort when you're trying to call out a group for ignorance.

I'm tired and it was a joke

Think you were looking for pedant, my man

Duly noted.

t. Sent from my iPhone

I believe you're looking for "pedant."

You're the worst kind of idiot.

You don't have a sense of humor

Fell into my own trap, always the way. That's what I get I guess.

Oh, yeah, as opposed to your real highly developed wit:

You: "Women..."
[Audience leans forward]
You: "...are DUMB!"

Holy fuckin' shit dude, how long did it take you to craft that one? Did you crib it from someone? Did you crib it from everyone?

>calls me out on my wit
>uses edgy sarcasm to prove his point
there's a saying about sarcasm but i think you may already know it.have a nice day you miserable shit

have a nice you miserable human

Are you pussy-whipped? Just curious

I mean you're both pleb, you're perfect for each other

So how do you approach them? Mid conversation, while you're alone? This shit never works

uhh...

"These bitches don't know bout no books dey bitches."
-Nietzsche

because if she doesn't read decent stuff (or read at all) then she's a moron and you'll be wasting your time waiting for her stupid moron shit to ruin your relationship

>inb4 pussy is all that matters

>who the fuck cares?

adults.

>girl on tinder says she likes boos
>ask her if she means books
>she unmatches me

She's a ghost and you almost revealed her secret.

girls hide their power level better
boys gotta boast

I have no idea, I just get lucky from time to time.
My mistress is quite lit, my wife not so much. It isn't something I actually sought out in either though, it's should be about compatibility first.
On the other hand, there is something to be said for being able to discuss Marquis de Sade post-coitus. Different strokes I guess.

>girl says how much of an avid reader she is
>only reads Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and stupid shit about zombies.

>likes Nabokov
>criticizes someone else for lacking substance

>girl im dating is "super into literature"
>started on Dickens and stopped within two days because it was too hard
>started on War and Peace and stopped within two days because it was too complicated

If a girl is into me that's good enough.

people who study literature are really unintelligent.

here's proof:

You have a line of 10 lightbulbs in a row. a lightbulb can only be turned on if there is not a light adjacent to it which is turned on.

How many different allowed onn/off arrangements are there of the ten lights in a row ?

This is an elementary maths question that hs absolutely no pre-requisites mathematically except for knowing how to count, yet probably not a single literature person on this board will possess enough problem-solving intelligence to be able to answer this question.

They instead think that being intelligent is about who can come up with the most snappy comment, lol.

What intellectual light-weights.
This is why nobody respects them.

WTF i hate literature studying people now

exactly.

LITERALLY middle schoolers possess more than enough pre-requisite knowledge to solve this problem.

literary people are simply unable to think about anything precisely.
Its like they have a mental fog, or gentle form of brain damage which means they're only able to deal with vague things that they can give their opinion on.

I don't know how you can consider people who can't answer a simple question like this to be full human beings desu.

They're on the level of young children or people with downs syndrome.

>wanting to fuck women
Pleb

really made me think! is this the redpill??

thanks for opening my eyes

how is that a test of intelligence?

not that I'm studying literature, I'm a cook. But still.

an intelligent person is able to work out the simple pattern involved.

Women are a meme. Don't take them seriously.

>started on War and Peace and stopped within two days

Patrician as fuck, War and Peace is only considered good by pseuds and Russophiles

girls only read shit
that's for the best though desu

>Camus, Wallace, Joyce, Dostoevsky and Nabokov
Jesus Christ I wouldn't want you to be my boyfriend fucking pleb.

I'm just kidding bby fave authors are Virginia Woolf, Margaret Atwood, Ralph Ellison, Toni Morrison and Jane Austen pls b in London

>talking about literature on tinder

You cannot tell much about somebody if they do not read, but you can glean some information from what they read.

Just make yourself approach them within the first 3 seconds of seeing them no matter the situation; after that your brain will just make up excuses

I hooked up with a Veeky Forums girl on tinder once, opened with a question about pynchon too, and she was way more well read than me and a memelord. I never asked but I wouldn't be surprised if she posted here.

>and a memelord
give example of her lordly memeing

>Camus
subtle

>women