Eggplant

>Eggplant
>looks and tastes nothing like eggs

...the fuck?

do americans really eat this?

Looks so smooth. Would love to shove one up my ass. Anyone here used an eggplant as a buttplug before? How was it?

with my anus.

"The word "eggplant" was first recorded in 1767, and was originally applied to white cultivars; some 18th-century European cultivars were small, round, yellow, or white, resembling goose or hen's eggs."

Mostly Americans of Italian and Greek descent, while some Japanese Americans eat it as tempura.

I bought one and it sat in my fridge for a week before I decided to chuck it into my neighbor's pool. I wish I could have seen their reaction when they found it the next day.

I remember buying a bunch of shrimp from the grocery store once when I was high as fuck and then when I got home I realized that I had no way of cooking them. I threw them all into my neighbor's pool as well.

well I havnt but I've processed enough eggplants in my life to tell you that it would probably just turn into paste if you tried to shove it in your ass.

It's called aubergine.

Nice! I wish I knew which day I did this on so I could make it a tradition. I have some liver I picked up that I wanted to try but never could muster up the stomach, into the pool she's going

Because an unripe eggplant looks like this

i think the preferred term is "indigenous australian"

Now that I think about it, eggplant might be the most based vegetable. So fucking versatile and can totally be the center of a dish.

>soybean
>looks and tastes nothing like soy sauce

wtf?

I just cooked eggplant for the first time today.
Did it simple to get a feel for using it. Just chopped it into cubes and tossed it in olive oil, salt and pepper, and roasted it. Turned out pretty great. Pretty much just like zucchini actually, but it kinda held up a little better.

It's now added to my very slowly growing list of vegetables I'm no longer confused by and afraid of buying.

what a totally disgusting vegetable

regular Americans eat this too

>black people
>looks and behaves nothing like people

..,the fuck?

I think potatoes still win best vegetable but eggplant is definitely a close second

This.

Fucking Google OP

No.

>pineapple
>looks and tastes nothing like apple

What the shit?

>strawberry
>can't use as straw

...the fucc?

Looks eggshaped to me.

>Pineapple
>tastes nothing like pine or apple

Yes but not as much as Europeans

>hot dog
>looks and tastes nothing like a hot dog
...the fuck?

>chick peas
>doesn't resemble small birds at all

>tomatoes
>doesn't taste or look anything like my mate's two toes

>sweet bread
>not sweet nor bread

WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING!?

>aubergine
>teste nothing like gin

my sis used it as a dildo a few times

They're called ananas in the rest of the world

CUTE!

>ananas
>doesn't taste like an anas

>sandwich
>not made of sand nor of witches

Who the fuck let this happen?

I looked it up, it's because apple is was the common suffix for most fruits and the fruit itself looks like a pinecone.

I didn't know this so I ain't even mad you didn't take the time to look it up (in case you didn't know).

The Earl of Sandwich.

How did it taste?

the eggplant or my sister?

both

It was really good with some oil, just spread it evenly so its not soaked, taste is slightly acidic though if you dont mind, fills decently well isnt too hard on the stomach.

Eggplant wasnt bad either

They don't taste or look like bananas. That's stupid.

hehehehehe...

Egg plants

pls dont make me feel awkward

Underrated genius

idk famalam, they are pretty damn sweet and the texture is a bit like bread.
I could eat that endlessly, love sweetbread.