It's a fact, I mused to myself, that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation...

>It's a fact, I mused to myself, that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization. Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as `the law of the market'. In an economic system where unfair dismissal is prohibited, every person more or less manages to find their place. In a sexual system where adultery is prohibited, every person more or less manages to find their bed mate. In a totally liberal sexual system certain people have a varied and exciting erotic life; others are reduced to masturbation and solitude. Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. On the economic plane Raphael Tisserand belongs in the victors' camp; on the sexual plane in that of the vanquished. Certain people win on both levels; others lose on both. Businesses fight over certain young professionals; women fight over certain young men; men fight over certain young women; the trouble and strife are considerable.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vipassanā
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just the musings of an immature damaged individual.

Even his own mother recognizes this.

There is nothing more pathetic than an ugly sexually undesirable male.

They are utterly vile and disgusting. Are there any books that go to great length to ridicule and berate the pathetic nature of the kind of people who browse /r9k/?

>women
>capable of having valid opinions

>t. unloved frog man

Time for sexy communism

Houellebecq is not as ugly as he makes out, certainly not when he was young. I get the feeling that photographers began to play it up and now that he's 60 he is finally becoming a old French uggo. Houellebecq argues that now that sexuality exists in a liberal market, like money, it has a tendency toward inequality, as markets always do. This is to some degree borne out by statistics (the one about 20% of guys on OkCupid being contacted by 80% of women comes to mind), but naturally one can read it as the moanings of an r9k-dweller.

Even just making adultery illegal again would solve the problem. But it won't happen, we can't go backwards, only forwards until the entire degenerate system collapses in on itself. The only problem is human civilization will not survive this collapse and there are not enough easily accessible resources left on the world to re-industrialize to the degree which is required for making the move to an interplanetary civilization.

Thank god, end the suffering

>I really don't have anything interesting to say.

t. le upset frog

>ad hominem when the message can't be refuted

classic sjw

No, I want to take human suffering to new heights. Given that Earth is quite close to the upper limit of planetary mass which can be escaped by chemical propulsion driven rockets it is quite likely that we will be among the most physically powerful sapient races in the galaxy which is probably why aliens come to check out our DNA all of the time. They're just 'mirin our sick gainz.

Acceleration time, come on!

>faggot conman

I think he is right but I think without economic liberalism people would have the time and means to improve themselves to a degree that makes them sexually desirable.

>sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money
false. sex an money are tied, especially through
-lifting for average men
-surgery for average women and men

>Face and neck different colours.
>Attractive.
Fucking kek.

To be clear, it is very difficult for a woman to create characteristics on a man wrt a promise of good sex.
The size of the cock matters to women through
-the small size, which clearly no woman loves
-the thick cock, which women loves
A woman also knows that men loving to perform, men love be complimented on their performances as well as to hear that they have bigger cocks than her previous lovers
-the long cocks, which women loves to think that they could handle and seems exotic

The clues coming with a man about financial wealth are more deterministic than the size of the cock, because the size is clearly and advantage, but there is no evidence, through the size, about the ability of the man to make the woman cum without effort.

So yeah. women have easier access to sex, but most men are not much endowed and even the few who have thick cocks do not perform well, in short or mid term, because they think a fat cock is enough. Thank god for women
-that most women get orgasms from their clitoris
-that most men, irrespective of their physique or social background, love to eat pussy

its obvious that some people are much better socially than others and enjoy the benefits of that, which there are ,compared to not being good socially

this post is trash

Nicely disguised roll user. Unlucky on the result, though.

>Even just making adultery illegal again would solve the problem. But it won't happen, we can't go backwards, only forwards until the entire degenerate system collapses in on itself.

I don't see any reason why we're locked into an inevitable collapse and that we can't "go backwards" when we clearly have on some other things, at least socially if not legally. I've read feminist arguments for the elimination of no-fault divorce, critical race theory arguments for the segregation of different races, and of course you can look at how the right to privacy has been eroded by governments (and now big data companies) since the highpoint of liberal individualism in the 60s and early 70s.

Is the second pic meant to be more attractive than the first? Good god what is wrong with Americans?

Roll

Yeah. Most people don't really argue against it, they just say that it's pathetic to be a sexual failure or to talk about this stuff. A few may disagree, if they're young, well connected, and browse only tamer parts of the internet, but it's readily apparent that some people are funnier, smarter, more confident, and more attractive than others.

Kek

In fact, to determine which men are good in bad, instead of just being good entertainer outside of bed, women rely on gossip with other women. This is their strength and they cannot stop talking about sex and size of cocks.

also rolling

he shouldn't have skipped leg day.

houellebecq is right about everything

Seems like a fairly uncontroversial statement, and I'm one of those fags with women hanging all over me. The world would be better off if we went back to marriage.

He is totally right. The proponents of liberal sexuality are no different than boogeyman capitalists of the left. They are on top of the pile (or at the very least have made it) and they want to make sure they keep their position and keep those they think of as undeserving out.

>and I'm one of those fags with women hanging all over me.
what women talk about when they are around you?

He meant that his writing is garbage to the point that it's so compartmentalized that you could pick any point up and read it like a twitter feed

bump

>SwedishPhotographer
Holy kek, the memes are true.

Dangerous Faggot conman and first apostle of the church of Harambe. Use our lord and Savior's full title.

rollan

ah losers

Depends on the woman. Most women, like most men, are dumb and have dumb, superficial interests and perspectives on just about everything. But there's a sliding scale and the higher intelligent women have genuine original thoughts. The biggest insight I've had though from flirting with women is that they're basically the same as men except that's they are weaker, more entitled, more in need of socialization and approval and therefore more insecure, and more responsible/rule following than men.

roollin

First pic is far more attractive. I say this as a bisex.

Wouldn't that just mean we're tiny assholes? Like you'd grow taller, on a smaller planet. Avatar did it.

He meant "I've spent so much time struggling to get laid that i've put entirely too much thought into it."

Maybe he did exactly that, but is also right.

I'm not someone who browses Veeky Forums very often, but what that quote seems perfectly understandable and agreeable. There's more to the "sexual liberalism" or "sexual system" that he discusses. It's a fair base to work from though.

a long cock is good for anal, which women love when done right

The importance of dick size is such a meme. You can have a slightly smaller than average dick and still "get away with it". They will notice, of course, but won't have any problems with fucking you. When it comes to making women cum, your hands and tongue are way more important.

The only people I pity because of their dick size are men with micropenis, because to them, vaginal/anal sex is basically impossible.

Rorr

>dicklets actually believe this
I hope you're into being demeaned by women if your member is under 7".

>Houellebecq is not as ugly as he makes out
Yes he is.

Keep in mind that in a sexually liberal/female selection society, any man that is not 8/10 or above is ugly.

>Lookism.com
How much of an uggo do you have to ne to create such a website?

sub-8.

Either I'm way more sexy that I think, either you are really retarded

post pics, I am expert

>opinions
>capable of being valid

phone isn't working, sorry lad.
My point still stands ; Most of the guy I know get laid and are not models.

I love you Natalie

>his own mother
The whole country -even his enemies- recognized she was a horrible person when she started to reach out and gave interviews. I think she even tried writing a book.
Anyways she practically confirmed she was the egocentric hippie cow he described her as in Atomised.
Look it up.

Fuck. Rolling.

>:^(
Women are evil. Houellebecq is right.

Everday I find it harder not to be misogynistic or even misanthropic in general. I absolutely despise /r9k/ but find myself identifying with them more and more.

Somebody help.

Step 1. Read Tolstoi.
Step 2. Stop overevaluating sex or material life in general.

What Tolstoi book do you recommend?

Anna Karenina.

Leftists want a regulated market in economics, where they aren't competitive, but a free market in sexuality, where they are competitive.

Typical of hypocrites.

there is no help except deluding yourself. /r9k/ is pretty much correct and you'd have to be willfully blind to deny it. probably your only hope is embracing religion/asceticism if it really bothers you.

I'm atheist though.

Try yoga. I'm not joking.

Get into Zen.

This. I have tried to ironically distance myself from /pol/ and /r9k/ way of viewing the world but I increasingly find myself evaluating everything in terms of "cucks" and nu-males and so on. I can't get that shit out of my head. Do I have to leave Veeky Forums forever to cleanse myself?

The memes are going to slowly reach into the rest of the world in one way or another.
The best you can do is work through the dialectic

???

Yes man. Or at least reduce the unhealthy amount of its negative input. Also try taking acid or shrooms, this will clean out a lot of the shit you've been clogging your vision with. Not kidding. Read up on psychedelics, if you must, but try it. Helped me a lot.

I'm the guy you quoted, and fortunately I've managed to distance myself very far from /pol/ by now (I used to be sucked into it like all the other losers that still use it) but the /r9k/ is creeping up on me now.

Do you simply avoid reading /pol/?

Ofcourse, but I also find myself distancing myself ideologically more and more from it. Zizek, despite his meme status, actually helped me a lot.

What's not to get here?

Why would joga or zen cure my misantrophy?

Adultery doesn't need to become illegal. Houellebecq is commenting on a moral collapse. Without some sort of sexual morality we get rampant promiscuity which leads to that rule where basically 20℅ of men are doing 80℅ of all the fucking. It's really easy to see what happens because it is happening: men dropping out of the competition and becoming a weight on the society that has rejected them through a process of extreme sexual liberation.

We can't regulate sexuality through legal or even economic means but through a collective morality. Under which most people follow the rules, but you're still free to break them.

How can I join the 20%?

Have 80% of these traits:
tall, good looking, charming, hygienic, fit, rich, intelligent, extroverted, funny, etc.

You may see this as unfair but it's nature. Women are the sexually selective sex.

Yoga makes you accept that there are things you can't change or control and at the same time shows you there are many things you can. Really any form of meditation helps you get some distance to the things that occupy your mind.
Try it out.

>All the nu-males ITT

Chad here, let me spell it out for you.

Sexually speaking, what we perceive to be progress is actually a regression. Monogamy was an advance because it extended the ideals of sex and family to more than just a few. It 'democratized' these things.

Without it, what you have is a society that imitates the harem - the top 10% of males have full rights to the top 10% of females. Meanwhile for the remaining 90% of mediocre males and females, they are either forced to 'settle' and/or endure a life of sexual/existential dissatisfaction/crises. This seething mass of ressentiment is invariably forced to either 'settle' or live a solitary life.

This is dangerous and won't end well. Just a heads-up bros.

>No, I want to take human suffering to new heights.

what kinda meditation you recommend senpai

Not the guy you asked, but Zen -as yoga, I suppose- teaches you detachment from the things that don't actually really matter in your life. It has a lot to do with realizing death and the direction of attention.
You will simply care less about stuff that isn't really important while gaining more focus and find more joy in things that don't depend on others.

>chad on Veeky Forums
i don't buy it

if you're so popular and sexually occupied why would you be here

I learned some of the more traditional stuff some time back and still practice that, but I have read some Deepak Chopra recently and I'd say he taps into most of the things I find basic without adding too much modern/personal interpretations. So maybe try getting into that?
I also recommend reading the Yoga sutra by Patanyali. It's probably not too easy to access though (depending on the translation as well I guess) and you should probably read it along with actual practice by a teacher.

You are incorrect, if there was ever such a thing as perfect monogamy top 10% of males would get top 10% of females, otherwise in hypergamy top 10% of males get top 90% of women

you can pay for as much sex as you want, it's not expensive

what he actually wants is emotional intimacy

Oops, meant to write polygamy instead of hypergamy

I liked Houellebecq here, his critique on it. But he has embraced this instead of actively combatting it.

In his works, his protagonists all sound like a North American Veeky Forums sociopath who reduces everything in life to PUSSY AND ACHIEVEMENTS when he goes on these types of rants.

Try Vipassana meditation, pham

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vipassanā

rolling, i have a nice dick tbqh

houellebecq makes himself uglier on purpose though

look at this shit

nobody forces him to have that hair