As an American who has browsed this forum for over 7 years...

As an American who has browsed this forum for over 7 years, I find it weird to believe that people think our food is more than decent. While we have some of the best food cities on the planet, our traditional food is average at best. Do people actually believe this meme or is it just b8?

>American
>traditional food
Laughingstacies.jpg

Bullshit. Everything Americans touch turns to gold. Americans improve literally everything, especially other peoples' food. I wish I was American, the USA is the only country that matters.

What traditional food are you talking about? The US is a country of immigrants, almost every food we eat either started as another country's food or evolved from it. When people talk about a country's food they are talking about food currently available.

Are you retarded?

The problem with food in America is not that you can't find great stuff here. The problem is you have to go out of your way to get it, because the standards are so low. The food in the supermarket is mostly shit, as is what most restaurants serve.

louisiana has a great traditional cuisine
new england has great traditional cuisine
I'm sure there are others but I am not even from the USA

some of the states and regions of the USA have really interesting traditions if you look at each state as a unique country, and some of them don't, particularly the midwest is a dearth of creativity. who knows why, places with lots of farmers don't cook as well as places with lots of fishermen?

>country of immigrants
You mean settlers. The Indians have no claim to America. Land only belongs to those who work and improve it, like the early settlers did.

>america belongs to immigrants since they improved it

Wrong. When the native americans lived on it the water and air were clean and there were abundant wild animals for food. In addition, many of them were farmers. After immigration, the land became a cesspool, the water was undrinkable, the air unbreathable, and the wildlife were exterminated. Some improvement. By the "improvement" metric, your argument is BTFO. Rewriting history to justfy white thievery won't work.

An immigrant is someone who moves internationally to live in a foreign land permanently. So yes they were immigrants you fucking retard.

Where are all the skyscrapers the injuns built? Where are all the museums and art galleries showcasing injun art? Why did the injuns get BTFO? Because they were tribal savages who didn't found a nation or invent gunpowder. They are brutal subhumans who deserved to be ethnically cleansed.

>I find it weird to believe that people think our food is more than decent. While we have some of the best food cities on the planet, our traditional food is average at best. Do people actually believe this meme or is it just b8?

It comes from ignorance + blind arrogance.

Ask any 'merican nigger. Soul food is the best food in the world.

if american food is so great why processed cheese? if you have tasted cheese from other parts of the world you will realise how sub-standard cheese making is in your part of the world.

>Ask any 'merican nigger. Soul food is the best food in the world.

American Niggers think Olive Garden is a "classy restaurant"

real 'merican food = ghetto food

>The Indians have no claim to America
More like Native Americans did not have the concept of land ownership.
>Land only belongs to those who work and improve it
People do not improve land.

>People do not improve land.
Lol shitskin detected. America was a barren wasteland until, by Divine Providence, Europeans cultivated it.

A more technologically advanced civilization meets a less advanced one, then comes up with rationalizations to exterminate them. This is not a new story, but it requires a lot of doublethink to cast it as a noble one.

>Ask any 'merican nigger. Soul food is the best food in the world.

The #1 ingredient in soul food is butter.
The #2 ingredient in soul food is more butter.

And why are were less advanced? Because they are subhuman.

>America was a barren wasteland
orly? Is that why the rivers and seas were teeming with fish, the woods were full of animals and the buffalo thundered across the plains?

>why are were

>>subhuman
Yep.

>Reddit

You think a bunch of poor slaves and ex-slaves had access to something as expensive as butter? Hell no. Butter doesn't even taste right for soul food. They had lard rendered from the cheap-ass cuts of pork they had.

No self-respecting soul food cook uses butter.

Lard, my friend. Lard. Or bacon drippings, that's acceptable too.

Why was the Christian world less advanced than the Muslim world during the Dark Ages? Why were the Egyptians more advanced than all of Europe at the dawn of civilization? Cultures advance and decline.

Yeah and the dumb injun scum didn't couldn't develop civilisation despite the rich natural resources of America.

>civilisation
That's not how an American would spell that.

>Yuro pretending to be Merican

>Merican pretending to be Yuro

This

Soul food is poverty food, eating all the fat and heavy spice use to cover up sketchy quality ingredients is all part of it

I'm black and sadly this is why we have the highest rates of obesity and diabetes.

It's either home cooked soul food or fast food.

Probably one of the only things we can't blame white people for.

>Lard, my friend. Lard. Or bacon drippings, that's acceptable too.

OOOOoooofff.... even my mom uses margarine now... and she's been cooking soul food since she was a girl.

only my grandma and people her age used Lard.

>Probably one of the only things we can't blame white people for.
I'm sure you'll find a way

so what you're saying is that the younger generation is losing cooking skills. That's happening to all cultures.

there isn't a single thing you can blame white people for, except trying to improve your overall welfare.
fucking shill cuck

Lol so was Europe before they got cucked by Rome and the desert lords