Found this hidden in my spicerack, didnt recall buying it. Smell good though, like oregano. What use?

Found this hidden in my spicerack, didnt recall buying it. Smell good though, like oregano. What use?
Tomatosauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhang
youtube.com/watch?v=s_CCGXJ1LPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Needs to be decarbed at low heat and then diffused in an oil. Tomato is not the way to go unless you diffuse it into cream first for a tomato cream sauce or something.

Butter

I know you really like weed but OP is shitposting

>wasting weed by cooking with it
Just shoot it up like everyone else, pussy.

DUDE THATS WEED BRO

Enjoy your impending mental illness you degenerate drug addict.
What type of gun do you think you'll use?

*Patiently waiting for the day when you can just walk into Costco and get a 50 pound bulk pack of Kirkland weed."

Considering alcohol threads are allowed weed cooking should be too

The most interesting thing I've had was rotisserie chicken with a weed based glaze

Weed cooking threads are 100% more relevant to CK than alcohol...

If we don't consider the psychoactive ingredients of dope, I feel that the dankness of a bud could couple really well with indian spices or other herby dishes.

They both seem equally relevant to me fampai

>I feel that the dankness of a bud could couple really well with indian spices or other herby dishes.

Fun Fact: For the Indian Holiday of Holi, the traditional drinks served to everyone, including children, is a cannibus based drink called Bhang Lassi. It is literally weed boiled in milk.

Look at the picture.

Yes.

All those shitskins are fucking stoned.

>Look at the picture.

Please explain yourself, I stated I found some herb in my spicerack and you conclude im mentally ill.
Oohh kaaayy

I am skeptical of this since one of my good friends is Indian and has not once mentioned this whenever the holiday is brought up despite a lot of our friends being stoners

This is not 420chan, no discussing of the soma, only taste of dank.

Roast it with indian spices and make a ghetto chai drink

I know bhang, hell I've made it, but discussions of psychoactive components is NOT allowed on Veeky Forums (nor Veeky Forums at all for that matter).

You should be ashamed as a stoner. Indians never talk about it because it's literally a normal part of their culture. They don't see it as "getting high." And they definitely don't like the association with 'merican stoners.

>And they definitely don't like the association with 'merican stoners.
Bummer. I was hoping a street shitter and I could bond some how.

Man I really want to ask him about this now because I've always found the holiday so cool but I think he'll sense I have degenerate motives

That's because they are.

>(nor Veeky Forums at all for that matter)
you must be new here, friend.

>...
damn cia plants

Says who

>he thinks weed smells like oregano
This is why you'll never be a great chef

Shitty mids can sometimes vaguely smell like oregano, but the only real comparison is that visually oregano could look like some low grade shake to someone who doesn't know better.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_CCGXJ1LPs
>FUCK I got a baggie of oregano

>fampai

I'm dying tbdesu

>All those shitskins are fucking stoned.
All I see is white people. And one very out of place black guy.

You must be new.

Kids don't drink it. It's not weed boiled in milk.
It's a small paste like substance rolled into balls. And that does not look like someone's who's on bhaang. It fucks with you a lot more than weed

>there will never be a Cooking with Ricky cooking show

It's not fair

Weed is illegal and degenerate. You and your kind will be among the first to go on the day of the Rope.

You sound like a muslim

No but there's gettin learnt with Ricky and he cooks grilled cheese in an episode

DUDE

Most priests will give you a blessing if you NEED to smoke pot because its not specifically outlined as a sin in the bible and only illegal on a non-religious basis. Otherwise the church condones breaking the law as much as it condones people getting needlessly drunk or smoking tobacco.

t. orthodox priest in training

time for brownies

Edibles can be pretty potent but I hate that it tastes of weed in a strong way. It'd be cool of people posted recipes with it incorporated but wasn't a lay on the couch for a week sort of thing. It could have some sort of legitimate benefit for some people here.

eh spiritus sanctiii

The problem is lay on the couch and do nothing for someone who has never smoked weed is not all that much, but for someone who has been smoking regularly for years, it would take 5-10 of those same edibles to have the same effect.

Yeah that's true. Good call.