How long did it take you to get through this book Veeky Forums?

How long did it take you to get through this book Veeky Forums?

longer than it takes to check some fucking sweet dubs
Consider yourself checked friend

I read it in the summer between finishing high school and going to college, at my convenience. so three months.

3 weeks, at the end of summer.

2 weeks i think? maybe a little less.

i was reading probably 5 hours a day, first summer after college. really wanted to take my time to understand it because people always said it was so good

A few days, but I was homeless and had lots of free time.

is the translation by Constance Garnett worth reading?

1-2 weeks.

A few seconds. I had a friend hold it open in the air so I could punch a hole through it. Tore right through the spine.

Five days.

I picked it up while sailing, I had nothing to do all day other than read, or stare at the ocean. I think if I'd been on land and had the distractions of home it would have taken me longer, like Infinite Jest which took me two months to finish.

If you ever want to get some reading done, go sailing.

Six days. I read it over the summer.

Three weeks.

4 days. I was trapped inside an elevator at a hotel (nobody seemed to concerned about my whereabouts) and had nothing to do so I spent pretty much 15 straight hours a day reading.

Just brought my first Dostoyevsky the other day, the under ground and the double in one book.Looking forward to tackling this when i have the time.

It's one of those books that hooks you and the prose isn't particularly ornate. So maybe like a week the first time I read it and 4-5 days the other two times. Spent a lot of time reading it on those days though.

*too concerned

Two weeks, 2 hours a day, 3 if I brought it to work

You were stuck in an elevator for 4 days???

Less than a week, read it in hospital

little less than a day, not even trolling.

Really long because I was reading it over my fifth year exams in high school. Like five months. And I didn't really appreciate it because of that.

Man I need to revisit that book.

what a dumb faggot, lmao. why even try to read it? thats fucking sadddddddddd bitch

>
>3 weeks, at the end of summer.
>
>2 weeks i think? maybe a little less.
>
>i was reading probably 5 hours a day, first summer after college. really wanted to take my time to understand it because people always said it was so good
Did you people like the book or what

I was only sixteen and didn't think it through. Basically retained none of it.