Can anyone actually enjoy eating the ultra hot ass wings from buffalo wild wings or wing stop...

Can anyone actually enjoy eating the ultra hot ass wings from buffalo wild wings or wing stop? Im dying by the 3rd wing and i fuckin love spicy. But jesus fuck those wings made me piss fire yesterday. God help the fools who take the 12 wing challenge. Shit aint worth proving manlineess

>buying wings from any place
>ever

They're the hugest scam next to bottle water.

I prefer the regular hot, but it's not really a big deal to eat a dozen of Atomic/Blazin. Put on your big boy pants.

>i fuckin love spicy
Apparently not.

I did the blazin challenge once because my boss was buying.
Overrated. Sauce had that annoying cayenne heat instead of a proper medley of tastes, and it just sort of became unpleasant after the 9th wing.

The mango habanero is hotter, but even then it's not unbearable. I like Caribbean jerk best

nigga theres spicy that goes well with the flavor of what ever im eating and then theres that dank hellfire spicy thats like needles every it touches. I can appreciate a good heat with mexican and indian food but fuck those wings

>then theres that dank hellfire spicy thats like needles every it touches
Well, that doesn't describe Atomic/Blazin wings. What you like and think is spicy, is known as "white people hot"

>chicken wing franchises

>annoying cayenne heat instead of a proper medley of tastes

I know exactly what you mean. A local place makes these super spicy wings, but the sauce is actually flavorful at the same time and not just astringent heat.

spicy food is shit

They are submissive cucks that enjoy pain.

For me, it's spicy garlic mini-tenders.

>Implying hot wings belong to anyone besides white people

Go die of heart disease, nigger

Yeah, but I enjoy the low blood pressure from a lot of spicy food, helps me sleep.

I've never been from BWW though, I just go to my local place (fire on the mountain)

I can never do their challenge though as I have esophagus damage from when I was younger so while I can eat 15 of the hottest wings, I can't eat 15 of any spiciness level wings in 3 min.

I tried blazin when drunk once. Accidentally touched it to my cheek, got a chemical burn. Took a bite or two and had to go dump out my GI tract immediately, completion and utter rejection of having that in the stomach. Apparently I'm not hardcore.

I'm white. I just understand that the mexican and indian food that user is talking about and thinks is spicy, was made for the white palate

popcorn would like a word

Blazin doesn't taste good but I enjoy eating em w some pals as a feat of strength but it's not "food" to me. 100% of the point is that we like posturing and eating very hot food - I don't confuse it with a culinary experience. It's comparable to chugging competitions. I also am a pain slut in other areas of life so that's some context. Endorphins are great.

Hot is the last one of BBW's that still tastes good, but whatever sauce, their chicken is shitty quality and I always get shattered bone shards, shriveled meat and grease-shits.

Atomic/Blazing wings were definitely made for the white palate, so what about those? They weren't designed for some south-asian immigrant, you dipshit. You can't have the hottest and the most mild both be "white people hot".

Stop self-hating and shitting on your own race, you faggot.

>teleports behind you
>gets blazin challenge wings to go because you're unconcerned with the fame and glory
Nothing personal, kid.

>Inferior and tiny cut of meat deep fried and dunked in pointlessly spicy sauce
>People consider this "good"
Chicken wings are the ultimate meme food.

what the fuck? i can buy a 2 dollar bag of popcorn from ralphs that makes like 10 gallons of popped corn

I was going to do the blazing challenge but my local one didnt have it.

So I got 5 blazin and 5 mango habanero.

Blazin taste like shit and I couldn't eat them, they're just hot to be hot. Mango habanero are the best because they actually taste really good while being really hot.

>12 years old
>uncle i hardly ever see takes me to bww
>i had never been there
>he gets us boneless wings, he says they're good
>they're terrible
>hardly eat any
>awkward as fuck

I feel bad when I look back on it, I should have just stomached the wings to make him happy. I've never been to a BWW since.

looks like someone likes the tendies...

I always get the Wild sauce. Every time I order I say 'Wild with a W' because one time those fucks brought me mild instead and they were dull as fuck.

Why would you put yourself through that?

People who like spicy foods are legitimately retarded. I don't mean like slightly spicy for flavoring. I mean people who enjoy challenge foods and ghost pepper sauce meme shit. Your body is telling you to stop but you keep going and pretending you love the heat when your flesh is defying your will. Its even worse than the bitter foods.

People like bitter foods when their tastebuds are weakened as a result of age, it has nothing to do with people who eat spice as a challenge.

Ya I always get blazing, thank God the new ones are spicier and less sweet than original

I buy the 20 peice wing combo and i enjoy every wing i like to kill my gf afterwwrds and watch her freak out

>meme wings

>i like to kill my gf afterwwrds

I enjoy blazing, and mango habanero.

Quaker Steak and Lines Triple Atomic are the hottest wings I ever had, and I always get 6 when I'm there.