I like the top half of the conchas

Sweet empanadas are the best.

Pig shaped ones are great

It has to go back.

Mollejas are kind of spongy.

Conchas are usually dry af.

I like the cookies with icing on them.

Everything else is mediocre with the pig shaped ones being shit tier

Conchas are *okay*. I fucking love the pink ones that come in two halves with jam in the middle. So good.

I've lived in a heavily Latino area my whole life and have only skimmed the surface of pan dulces. And now my health is worrying me and I'm not sure I'll ever have the chance to really pig out on them without severe consequences. I'm ashamed.

conches>empanadas>cerdos

I like conchas. They're called novias here for some reason.

it's the goat and the reason I'm fat.

If it looks like this, it's actually called a novia (meaning girlfriend, fiancée, bride, etc., because it resembles the swirl of a dress or some shit). It is a distinctly different pastry from a concha.

why are they always so dry and hard and unpleasant? all they taste like is sugar

If it looks like this, it is called a concha (meaning shell) in the entire Spanish speaking world, except in Argentina or Columbia, where "concha" is slang for "cunt".

>where "concha" is slang for "cunt".
in mexico too!

I don't know why they wouldn't want to eat pan dulce called cunts, but whatever.

Coffee is the lube desu.

I like this skinny swirly circle sweet bread they have, it's a very subtle sweet, but God, do you need milk or something.
It sucks the moisture out your mouth

They're not actually supposed to be eaten dry, except for a few exceptions (Empanadas for example).