What's that one food you had that's so good you just want to talk about it?

What's that one food you had that's so good you just want to talk about it?

This thread is your excuse to.

Little Caesars's deep dish pizza, jesus fucking christ. It's the best pizza I've ever had, and I only found out about it like last week. Cheap as fuck and filling too... I understand why people get fat now.

STOP MAKING ME HUNGRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I just discovered brie and ate an entire thing of it in one day.

I didn't know farts could smell that bad....

I love it too, but I'm on a cut right now. I'm going to have a lunch box once a week starting in May when I start my bulk.

When I was a kid we'd eat Sunday dinner at my MeMe and PawPaw's house. We're southerners so Sunday dinner, or lunch as the rest of the country calls it, is kind of a big deal. She'd make the best fried chicken. She'd also include pot roast and a ham with all the southern sides too. Every Sunday they'd invite 15 people to their home. Friends and family and good company. As a grown up I'm still thinking about those Sunday dinners.

>Go in and ask for a regular pepperoni deep-dish
>"Sorry, we don't have any ready. You can wait, or you can get the cheese-stuffed crust for 2 dollars more"
>They've done this every time I go in for the last year
Fucking scam artists. I know you fags have some ready. I'm not spending 10 bucks on some cheese stuffed bullshit.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

There's this little steakhouse where I live that I used to go to as a kid and this dish will forever be my number one favorite dish ever. Steak Maui. A 16 oz ribeye marinated in teriyaki and pineapple juice then woodfire grilled and served with gruyere mac and cheese. Good god that shit brings me back to my childhood when I would get it all the time (of course I didn't eat the whole thing by myself then). Also, they have grilled artichokes there that are just insanely perfect.

>unironically liking american pizza
Fuck off underage

>American pizza is bad
I'm not one for the chains (though I've never had Caesar's) but there are some extremely good Pizza places across the US

Dan dan noodles are oily and spicy and really savoury, when I'm drunk I feel like I could eat my weight in these

Those things are amazing, OP. I buy it, eat half, and have the other half for lunch the next day. All for $7. Fuck the $5s.

Is it really better than their regular thing? I mean the ingredients should be the damn same right?

ALDI's butternut squash pasta sauce on mushroom ravioli. My buddy at work didn't think it sounded very good, but it tasted amazing to me.

i pour some milk and cut some butter into a heavy skillet. i dice up some velveeta and cheddar into it and get it bubbling. i just keep shaking the pan with my wrist, forward backward, forward backward while angel hair pasta is boiling. you can watch the cheese chunks get soft, spread out, and melt over 10 minutes. i stir the cheese and turn the heat down while i drain the pasta. then i dump the pasta into the skillet and stir it about, and dump it into a bowl. then i butter a casserole pan and spread the cheesy spaghetti into the casserole pan and top it with shredded mozzeralla and bake it for about half an hour at 375.

i serve that with fried chicken drumsticks and coleslaw

>complaining about posts making you hungry on an image board about food

It is. It's not about the ingredients, but the texture. The deep dish is pillowy in the center, and has a nice crisp on the edges. It's fucking loads better than the hot-n-ready pizzas.

I had a pound of Halloumi that I was going to grill and serve with crackers at a dinner party. I ended up saving it and just ate it all myself the next day.

Its so good user.

Yankees will never know the joy of Sunday dinner

Stop fucking lieing underage retatd american pizza is unironically, objectavley bad

You are getting very upset about pizza.

Please, let me hear your review of Vesuvio's pizza in Monaca, PA.

agree 100% op

those are chain pizza kino

No other ramen can compare. You don't need to add anything to it, it's perfect on its own. A tiny bit of hot sauce doesn't hurt though.

IS this loss?

That looks surprisingly good even if the tard they got drooling over the pizzas couldn't figure out how to pepperoni.

Great beer food.

Fried plantains and pupusas

They do something to my soul

>The best pizza ever

This is how you know someone is a pleb. The correct answer was Pizza Hut, the only pizza chain for scholars and intellectuals. I hosted my anime and artistic philosophy meet up at one and all my friends showed up

I'm sorry, the correct answer was in fact Pizzetta Microwavable Pizza Snack

kek

I've been getting Mexican food for lunch every other week at this tacqueria next to work, and I still can't figure out how to eat the quesadilla without spilling shit all over the place. I mean it's so fucking good the way they get the top tortilla of it nice and flaky while the inside stores a pouch of white savory cheese that just melts and stretches just right.

Today I bought a kilo of perfectly ripe peaches and ate them all throughout the day
Good stuff

Little Caesar's is fucking vile how do you stomach that shit

>we're southerners
>southern sides
>as a grown up
>sunday dinner
>meme and pawpaw

2suthern4me

I had Papa John's recently, it was legitimately the worst pizza I've had since 90's Dominos, much worse than Little Ceasar's. Thankfully it wasn't my money wasted; I can't believe people actually pay like $15 for that shit.

I'm so happy I moved to a place where Steak n Shake doesn't exist, I was starting to eat way too much of that shit

I was in Hong Kong not too long ago. I found a restaurant a short walk away from the Chi Lin Nunnery in Diamond Hill.

It was easily the best meal I've had in recent memory. What I found doubly impressive was that this is a vegetarian restaurant, and I'm far from one. It's not my first time trying vegetarian food, but I've always found it bland or just very barely satisfactory. This restaurant's food fucking blew me away. I was not aware that it could taste so amazing.

For any of you planning on checking out Hong Kong, I highly recommend this place. Hong Kong already has a bunch of amazing food, but this place sticks out in my mind the most.

tuna melts are my absolute favorite food. I like it with pickles or grapes instead of celery though. Or plain.

fuck forgot pic, this one looked good. Oh hard boiled eggs are also god tier in the tuna.

Before anyone asks, the place is usually known as "Chi Lin Vegetarian." It's actually located within the Nan Lian Gardens, which is a fenced area across the street from the Diamond Hill MTR station.

The secret ingredient to tuna melts

>diced smoked salmon skin

Had some cardimom and vanilla rice pudding the other day at an Indian buffet. It was a real slap in the face from a flavor standpoint but damn was it good. Can't wait to try to make it this weekend.

>Best pizza ever
>Little Caesar's

I unironically could eat a chipotle burrito bowl every fucking day. Not even joking I am addicted to chipotle.

Same here, except the northeast Italian version. Antipasto, fresh bread, homemade pizzas, spaghetti & meatballs, wedding soup...

Sounds tasty AF senpai

>Not going with that cheese-stuffed game tho senpai

Oh god damn that looks good

>Implying every culture on Earth doesn't do this same shit

Jesus fucking CHRIST

>It's the best pizza I've ever had
>The best pizza ever
these are two different things

There's this Asiago cheese that I love a lot, it's supoosedly stored in a mixture of olive oil and rosemary and it's bomb as fuck.

I also like the Kreme-filled donuts from Krispy Kreme, I always get a couple when I stop by there wvery month or so. I also need to try Voodoo Doughnut.

Deep dish is mediocre plus it's literally all fat. Best food in general is a piece of beef grilled med rare. Any cut. Idk if it's just me being primitive but the taste of cow is just too good.

This. A little hack for you, add the ramen to boiling water and cook for a couple of minutes and you got yourself a soup. Don't forget to add the season packet (beginners sometimes do this)

Happy cooking

not Ethiopian

this $6 refrigerated pizza from wal-mart deli was the best I've ever had but they stopped selling it here

idk if they stopped nationwide but you may get lucky

let no one say Veeky Forums never taught you nothing about how to cook

meh

There's a small resteraunt in the countryside near my parents house, I took my mum there and had a salted caramel banoffee cheesecake.

Ho ly shit, it was the single greatest pudding I've ever had, it was like a shot of diabetes into my heart, I swear my eyes literally dilated, I've never demanded a recipe from the kitchen before, it's been 2 years and I can still taste it with my minds tongue, the caramel gleaming with sunlight in my dreams

Fuck

Order that shit with crazy bread seasoning. It's like getting a giant cheesy bread with marinara already on it.

I know this feel

God damnit

please, at the very least, try with your bait

The food of gods

That's in my top 3 music videos of all time

Hey friendo, it's 14oz. No teriyaki either.
Source: I served/trained at a J's for 2 and a half years

Don't have Sunday dinners here in Norway. Sounds Christian so I bet Breivik and the half dozen (possibly more, I met a Christian when I did my millitary service) others do that. But I never heard about it.

One day when I was younger the pizza shop ran out of cheese, so one of our pizzas didn't have cheese.

I loved it, why do so many fast foods insist on putting cheese in everything?

My Cambodian ex girlfriend's mother use to make this for me. I would fucking murder to have this again

Cum soup my ex wife made me when she revealed she wanted to start cucking me with a guy she had been fucking for the past 5 years, even on our wedding night. She got him to save his cum then put it in chicken soup, she seasoned that shit good and made it real nice, was a really nice soup, then he walked in and i was like the fuck, she dropped to her knees and sucked him off, I was dead against is but the soup was good, i dont know if it depends on the person or their diet but i would reccomend cumming in your chicken soup, i beleive his favorite food was steak, so maybe that adds to the flavor?

just bought ham for 17€/100g - cant get any better

so good

It's easy as fuck to make. Look up some recipes online, or just go to Chinatown. Any restaurant can make it well because of how simple it is.

Probably some Turkish food like sucuk, iskender or kumru.

Damn, that's expensive as fuck yo.

I eat this almost daily. It's so cheap and it's the best packet ramen I've ever had

'ca 'za is the best 'ah

but that's Detroit style pizza

>What's that one food you had that's so good you just want to talk about it?

Food or a single meal?

There used to be a place in Atlanta called Veni Vidi Vici which unfortunately closed in 2015 -- I once had an entree of seafood ravioli which was totally sublime. I'd never tasted anything so good before (or since). It was astounding.

Not just good food, or even great food, but profound, mind-blowing have-I-died-and-gone-to-Heaven type food.

>Veni Vidi Vici
Sounds good. You should contact the owner

With no exaggeration at all, I ate by far the best onion rings I have ever had in my life at a place called Parish Cafe in Boston. They are indescribably good and the dipping sauce is something I find myself craving often. I just can not recommend it enough for anyone in the area.

heaven is a place on earth

Looks nice and crispy