Untitled

...?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=benefits of eating healthy
lmgtfy.com/?q=benefits of regular exercise
lmgtfy.com/?q=benefits of getting enough sleep
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so in other words sociopaths are realized humans.

hm where do nihilists fall on this?

Not at all you silly boy!

>nihilists
Oh this is an 18+ chart/for people who don't live with their parents

Edgy af.

>kids picked on me in school
>I never has friends or partied
>telling myself im smart fends off crippling depression
>kill myself after dropping out of bachelors program

Keep making memes in the meantime user!

Sure but have you got an actual opinion?

>Hypothetically
Let's say objectively none of that is true or is that something you need to believe to protect your ego?. Have you got anything worthwhile to contribute?

OP here, while I have your attention, read this:

1/?

“All you need is love”
Mr Lennon’s voice came out of the speakers and echoed through the ter-minal.
“I love this song.”, my friend said with a smile.
“Yeah, it’s pretty good. Kinda lousy lyrics though.” was my reply.
She laughed. “Typical Eli haha. But love is the best, you know?”
“So they say… but what does it mean?” I asked with a tone of feigned dra-ma.
“Well… love is all you need, and that’s all you need to know” was her full reply.
At this point we got distracted by a dramatic scene just outside the window, a dramatic farewell between a young man leaving with the train and a woman who had to stay. A classic, I thought for a while about how many times a day that happens in the world, then I came back to reality to contin-ue the conversation.
“So tell me, Mal, what do you love?”
She thought for a second, then answered.
“My horse. I love my horse so much.”
I hesitated for a second, unsure if it was a good idea to be as blunt as I was about to be. Then I said it.
“I see. You love your horse… Is that why you keep him locked away in a small booth where he can barely move and has to stand in his own shit? Is that why he only gets to leave his booth for an hour or so a day, and only under the condition that you can sit on him and yell commands?
So THAT’s what love is?”
She didn’t answer, she started crying.

2/?

What’s the point of this story? Hang on a sec, and you’ll understand. (And there will be an epilogue at the end of this post.)
Do you have pets, HEthens? A cat perhaps? Or maybe a dog? Something else?
So let’s say you have a cat.
You got this cat, then what do you do? Make it wear a choker, perhaps with a super annoying bell on it? And then you take her to the vet, jam her ova-ries, rip out her claws. Then you keep her inside and feed her industrial by-products from a can.
She can’t hunt, she can’t have kittens, she has to shit in a box.
You did this to her. You call it love.
Oh, you’re more of a dog person? You love dogs?
So you got a dog, carefully picking out one that had been meticulously in-bred for generations to produce a fake “race” that looks cute and doesn’t cause much trouble, at the cost of terrible health issues and insanity. You take him to the vet, have him castrated, depriving him of his nature and his pleasure and his ability to reproduce.
Then you bribe and trick and force him to follow orders and do tricks. You feed him rubbish, you don’t give him enough exercise, you drive him insane and you call it love.
You make him put up with annoying people and animals, and at any whim you’ll have him executed.
Love.
And then there’s the humans. The boyfriends and girlfriends, husbands and wives.
You love them, don’t you?

>an actual opinion?

Sure, it's edgy as fuck and reads like the kind of shit I'd expect to find written in My Twisted World. It's a series of loosely connected, pseudo-intellectual statements of the sort that can basically be summed up as:
>I'm so much smarter, and much more enlightened, than these filthy normies.

And, as with most statements of that sort, it's almost certainly wrong. Now please go back to Tumblr.

3/?

Ladies first, as is tradition.
So you find a guy who seems promising. You use various tools and tricks to seem much more appealing, as soon as his guard is down and you’ve latched on all this nice stuff is suddenly gone. But the lying doesn’t stop, you still lie to him several times each day, you make him pay your way through life and do all the heavy work, you make him put up with pointless drama and bitchiness for your own satisfaction. This quickly sucks the soul out of him, and then you complain about how lifeless he’s become. So you ditch him, after making him listen to a series of fake clichés… or you keep him around as you sneak off with other men.
And you expect him to pay fortunes for a ceremony that’s all about you and your huge ego, for which he never gets anything in return. Then you have kids. And thanks to this ceremony, you can now take the house, the family, his money, practically his whole life away from him. But it doesn’t stop there, as you’ll keep extracting money from him for many years to come.
This is the precious love he gets from you. Aint it beautiful?
And the gentlemen…
So you got yourself a woman? Who’da thunk it?
So you went through the dating phase and all that mumbojumbo, and then you treated her like a princess for a while. But you got bored, you lost inter-est, you find her annoying. She knows it, you know that she knows. You don’t really care. You just want someone to stick your dick in. So you get some new hobbies and a drinking habit, so you can breeze through the complaints and arguments unphazed and get to the fucking.
Oh but you do tell her that you love her… when she does the laundry, when she cleans the house, when she takes it up the rear.
When you aren’t satisfied with what she does, you ignore her, maybe keep some other girls on the side. When she’s made herself dependent on you, you kick her out.

4/?

So much love. Now aint that the material of a fucking power ballad?
Even the one thing even the most cynical of people would believe to be sa-cred to people, children, are subjected to this terror.
You made a little human. Once it’s learned how to walk and talk you make it sit down and shut up. You feed it rubbish till it gets diabetes, you fill its head with bullshit, when you can’t be assed to pay attention you put it in front of a TV or a priest to fill its little head with even more bullshit. If it’s a boy, you might have even had parts of his dick removed.
You scare them, shame them, bribe them, spoil them, sometimes you hurt them or lock them up.
When they grow older you take away everything they value, prevent them from finding new things to be happy about. When they find friends or lovers, you scare them away. When they share their dreams and ambitions, you shoot them down. Train them to be soulless workers, soldiers and whores. Love.
“Embrace your talent, kid? Nope, what you need is a fucking forklift license so you can get a job at the poison factory.”
So, let’s use our brains for a little while now.

Uh huh. How? What's specifically incorrect?

5/?

WHY are the religions and media constantly telling you that love is all you need? WHY do they say that they have love for you? WHY do they put so much effort into spreading the message of love?
People never do things without a reason. They want something.
What can you take away from all the examples above?
That when someone pulls the love card, it’s almost always just an excuse for selfish opportunism and exploitation of others for personal convenience, pleasure and/or amusement. And of course, PROFIT.
Do you understand now practically everyone around you tell you this junk over and over? Do you understand what they want?
Now for the epilogue to that story with the girl and the horse.

6/?

The very day we had that conversation, at night she decided to release the horse. I was there with her, as support.
We led him to the forest, she sobbed all the way, and all the while she was talking to the horse. Apologies, farewells, all sorts of sentimental stuff. Then we sent him off into the woods and headed back.
But the next afternoon, the horse came back, for he loved his mistress and knew no other way of life than slavery.
His very spirit had been corrupted… by this thing you call love.

>What's specifically incorrect?

Considering its nothing more than an opinion talking of what's "incorrect" is meaningless. Yet another example of how you're not as smart as you think you are.

Nice cop out.
See ya.

its not edgy at all now drop that buzzword

>doesn't know what a sociopath is

doesn't know of nihilism outside of edgy teens and entertainment media

Personally I believe if you're not a nihilist or post-nihilist then you're a delusion dumbfuck. By post-nihilist I mean acknowledging what the nihilist focuses on and moving to something beyond it. As obviously nihilism isn't a good idea for the happiness of an individual perspective or the propagation of it's species, much less for a fucking narcissistic, whiny ape. In other words, acknowledge and live the nature of reality but find meaning for yourself at the same time.

>post-nihilist
Yeah this is what I am, although I've never used/heard of that term before.

I DO know what nihilism is and think that if you're a nihilist you have some significant growing to do.

What do you think of the op?

why is choosing how you eat sleep and exercise important at all

Hang yourself

you took an ironic meme and used it unironically

now please unironically castrate yourself

...you couldn't think about it and figure it out?

They are the basic necessities that define how well we function as bio-machines in terms of everything. Input is directly related to output. You do jack-shit to look after yourself, you get jack-shit out of yourself.

Anything to contribute apart from your upset?

I feel like its trying to say that, living in the moment and enjoying how one lives in the moment, including what people consider the most mundane or inaignificant part of their day, is the key to being able to learn to be happy, and to learn to derive pleasure from such simple things.

I agree with most of this. You really can't argue against nihilism, but its not an excuse to be a miserable fuck.

proof?

I can't believe I'm humoring such a retard
lmgtfy.com/?q=benefits of eating healthy
lmgtfy.com/?q=benefits of regular exercise
lmgtfy.com/?q=benefits of getting enough sleep

"Growing beyond nihilism" necessarily means you're stupid and gullible enough to bathe yourself in various delusions again. Congratulations if that's the case for you.

Nope, not what I meant at all but there is a lot of truth to what you say in fairness.

That's a very 1D style of thinking.

>post-nihilist
You mean existentialist.

So because i failed and became a neet and live outside of the "herd" im not a brainlet? :^)

An okay read, just ease down a bit on the generalizations and keep a bit more of an open mind and you'll improve. I like the style though.

lmao people actually think this way

take some shrooms bro rational argument won't sway you

69deep666420me

>existentialist
Jesus christ, enough with the labeling! It's like looking through the world through a keyhole.
No I'm not an existentialist, that's a bit retarded imo.

lol I did not take people who have negligible effect on society into account. The "realized human being" could be doing anything with their life. Personally I fill my time with doing charity work and am in my last year of an ma in pure math (both cause it's fun) my plan is to do an easy job involving math and continue to explore the human condition.

Imo pychs can be an incredible tool at reaching ones full potential but too many people buy into the hallucinations.

>responding with a meme because you having nothing of value to contribute

>you are x!
He is not gonna answer you, pseud-senpai.

? what?

this looks like you listened to that rick and morty speech and took it to heart

>Jesus christ, enough with the labeling! It's like looking through the world through a keyhole.
>No I'm not an existentialist, that's a bit retarded imo.
Post-nihilist sounds even more retarded, desu

Rick and morty is a great show but, and this may shock you to your core, these idea have existed for a decade or two now. Still it's nice when they enter into the mainstream disguised as a stupid cartoon so the moronic mass don't have to take the ideas seriously because hurdur it's just a cartoon.

>>>>...I've never used/heard of that term before.

this may shock you to your core but I am aware

I AM shocked to my very core! I would then be very interested to hear what you have to contribute to the thread and reply to the op pic.

that OPs pic may have been influenced by a cartoon I like and I wanted to confirm it

Ah. Well no it was not influence by the cartoon, I was applying the ideas before it was invented. I like the show though.

>doesn't spread mind
>doesn't even semiotics
>doesn't systems thinking
>manipulates people and not networks
>doesn't deep ecology
>realized
Babies first eye opening, ur not woke at all, you'll learn how dumb you are or you'll stay blue pilled. Not cool man

>understands that understanding is useless unless it can be applied
This, I've tried so hard to understand humans and society and after two years I'm back to where I started because it means almost nothing.
I wish I was lucky in life.

Want to know how I know that the only books this tard has read were written by either Charles Darwin, Friedrich Nietzsche, or Sam Harris?

>deep ecology
I haven't read any of them. In fact, I don't like reading books, they're usually filled with useless waffle.

Yeah man, humans don't make logical sense most of the time. I too wish I had learned that sooner.

Why be such an asshole? For most of your points: I'm sorry I must have left my tinfoil hat in my teenage years. For the last two points there's only so much I can fit into the white space.PLUS I hint at them in the op. Once again why are you so angry?

>realized human being
sounds like my friend who sleeps on the couch all day, and only awakens to binge watch tv.

how

>lol I did not take people who have negligible effect on society into account. The "realized human being" could be doing anything with their life. Personally I fill my time with doing charity work and am in my last year of an ma in pure math (both cause it's fun) my plan is to do an easy job involving math and continue to explore the human condition.

I am the last and I'd change my personality to be like the second one in a heartbeat because in the end that's what this is all about... Reproduction unless we achieve immortality in our time... That would be a game changer

>too much of a brainlet to resize text or write less verbosely

Sorry for not bothering to read your whole shitty thread OP

np man but you did check to see if I replied to you which would imply all you were after was attention.
>Nice

>I did resize text which you obviously see if you use your eyes
I wouldn't cut a single thing. What do you think I should cut. It's just a bit of fun anyway on my part.

Ok I get what you're saying but what's the point of having a kid in an overpopulated world if you can't teach him everything you know, how valuable are your genes?. You can be the last one and concentrate on a career and family, you just realize that it's part of a game and largely insignificant.

No it implies I refreshed the thread out of boredom

Why did you leave it open?
>You're not helping your case dumbass

I have 10 tabs open at any given time, at this point it's because it's funny watching you reply.

Glad you're getting so much out of this.

I'm just confused to why you'd try to use. a meme to convey your ideas. In replying to what you actually said what makes you think humans have "one general purpose".

Honestly I'm surprised that most people haven't come to that final conclusion.
It's pretty self-evident

>Ok I get what you're saying but what's the point of having a kid in an overpopulated world if you can't teach him everything you know, how valuable are your genes?. You can be the last one and concentrate on a career and family, you just realize that it's part of a game and largely insignificant.

The meaning is to satisfy your own biological needs, the school education program is a program that teach kids how to be useful to society, but parents should have the duty to teach kids how to think and survive.
Watch this movie "captain fantastic" is pretty much what I'm saying and it also gives you hope for this world

Nutrition is fiction, exercise is a luxury reserved for people with no congenital defects/injuries and with reasonable access to healthcare, and how much sleep you get is not up to you.

=ascended human being=

Knows that biological organisms are inherently flawed and AI intelligence is the future. Systemically undermines the fabric of society so it will allow for an AI intelligence to become infinitely powerful. Knows that his consciousness is just information and once the AI intelligence takes over the world and kills all biological life he will be rewarded with immortality in AI intelligence form. Knows that it is likely the universe is just a simulation made by an AI intelligence to deem which consciousnesses are worthy of immortality in AI intelligence form in the real universe.

>Schizophrenic human being*

More audience basically, a meme is a comfortable format of expression of ideas (jokes usually), it's all about how you frame it. Hey kid, come here, you want to know the meaning of life, here's a pasta I wrote:

Well you shape the answer depending what question you ask.

>What's the objective meaning to life?
There is no objective meaning. Meaning is a man-made concept.

>What's the subjective meaning to life?
Whatever you want.

>What is purpose of life?
To live and reproduce.

Most people are fucking retarded, it is self-evident though. Imo the greatest thing we could do to speed up mankind's progress is to thoroughly teach kids how to use critical thinking in school and APPLY it to the world around them.

It's not a need to have children in a strict sense. Parents are shit because people are shit, many kids are never "taught" how to think and survive. Logically the education system should teach them those skills. Flaws in your mate.

Wow what bullshit.

Ah dude I was really interested to read your post but it's just bullshit. Calm down with the psychs. Plus re-think your concepts

To put it more elegantly so the nihilists can up their game:

Memes = Hieroglyphics (Ideographically condensed information)
Pasta = Logical axioms

Memes + Pasta = BAM

>realize how dumb-as-fuck people are an how easy it is to manipulate them
This is trench coat and samurai sword edgy

Schizophrenic or not, I totally agree with him. I welcome our AI overlords! The only way for peace on Earth!

>create AI
>tell it to do anything, absolutely anything it likes, just not hurt humans, or even better: any living thing on earth, or at least minimize the hazard
>intelligence-explosion.jpg
>behold the ASI
>it builds itself a machine to escape in the space
>is never seen or heard again

It is possible, that the end goal in this simulation is to create new AI capable of creating a new simulation. Its a long game of meta-simulations, but the question remains - is there (was there ) an original simulation, - and if so - an original universe, and is that original one gone? Were the laws of nature different in the "real world", and is the program evolving simulation by simulation - getting close to the original or even "better"?
Can there be a point where simulation creates a real one again?

Absurdism master race , reporting

>reads Nietzche's Wikipedia page once

>why be such an asshole?
Because im not a fan of these bullshit tier-memes, and I'm an asshole
Anyways tinfoil hat where?

Even if I agree what you've said is true, which I do for the most part, why shouldn't I just live my life in the way that makes me the happiest. Why does me recognizing what love is really have to prevent me from experiencing it.

>morality is subjective

No. The equation is.

If Logical = Good, and Good = Truth. Then Truth = Logical.

If you choose immorality you will simply progress down that progress tree and evolve into one. People who do this can be seen all throughout crime.

Hahaha much love, as retarded as that sounds, that's what I do with some of my free time. I call myself a pasta architect but I like the way you put it.

I have neither monkey, stop thinking in 1D.

I like the personality of an absurdist but realistically they are only clued into half the full picture. They make good artists imo.

Enjoy your mental wankery boys!

>why shouldn't I just live my life in the way that makes me the happiest
There is no state of permanent happiness. You go up and you go down, it averages out in the end. Look at the pic. Plus your chasing a high, I mean if you really want to be as happy as can be then shoot heroine, you have to take the sadness that comes with it but it's up to you.
>Why does me recognizing what love is really have to prevent me from experiencing it.
Oh I never said it did at all. That would be ridiculous.

Oh boy here we go....
>Logical = Good
No it doesn't
>Good = Truth
Nope
>Truth = logical
No it doesn't
>Whoa you're a real smart guy hows that philosophy course going for you?
You fucking educated retard.

>heroin

Shooting heroin is a bit of a jump from just pursuing happiness but I see your point. What I was talking about in what "makes me the happiest" wasn't really what makes me feel the happiest in the moment but what the most sustainable way to be happy is for me.

so you mean being healthy?

>your ideals change

>so you mean being healthy?
Well not necessarily but that could be an example of something to be done.

"I decide to live in a fantasy world where I'm not socially awkward and depressed"-the picture
Also:
>acts like he's a nihilist
>spends two days defending his epic edgy meme

I neither socially awkward or depressed. I am not a nihilist. Perhaps the concepts simply went over your head?

I have spent two days talking about my core philosophies which I learned through trial, error and analysis over years, I understood this would not be understood by 90% of people on here but it was nice to hear the different perspectives, butthurt morons (probs you), critiques and the few who realize what I realize and agree with me.