Which burgers do you prefer, McDonalds or Burger King? I think while McDonalds may do many things better (fries...

Which burgers do you prefer, McDonalds or Burger King? I think while McDonalds may do many things better (fries, chicken comes to mind), when it simply comes down to burgers, for me, Burger King has them beat in the meat

I know it's a bit of a meme that Burger King sucks, but honestly I find their burger beef patties to be more flavorful as well as their cheese and ingredients being tastier, though McDonalds probably has the best ketchup

Wendys....hahahaha gotcha!

I prefer BK's whoppers, they have actual fresh vegetables on them, unlike the joke that is the Big Mac.

You are missing a big element of the sandwiches, the bun. McDonald's bun is much better. Maybe it's just my local franchise but the Burger King buns always seem old and dried out. While their McDonald's counterpart is always soft. It's a shame really, because I do like Burger Kings meat better. Overall, the McDouble and McDonald's is For me,

why not have the best of both worlds the bunsat Mc'D by its self is just 10 cents and a burger at Bksis just a 1 dollar i do it all the time cause the chains are literally right next door to eachother.

I'd say McDonalds

This desu

BK in every field, just the smell at McD is enough to cure any appetite i might have.

mcdolands

I don't eat at either restaurant. Either Cookout or , but honestly Cookout has Wendy's beat easily. Costs less too.

McDonalds ketchup tastes like rancid vaginal discharge

BK

>knowing what rancid vaginal discharge tastes like
cuck

PROTIP: What ketchup you get depends on which country you're in. McDonalds UK got extra salty when Heinz signed an exclusive contract with BurgerKing UK instead of themselves.

Nobody does this

If BK patties didn't look like this filled with weird insect holes then I would never eat McD

beats green meat

Burgerking and it's not close, fries are better too.

>inb4 you get less
You also don't get half of them burnt.

>fries are better too

your opinion is monkey

wendy's burgers have no identifiable flavor. they have the same appearance and texture as burgers, but nothing about the flavor suggests beef

yep
burger king just sucks all around
im a fry addict and dont even care for theirs

Burger King prevails. McDonald is literally a sandwich you buy out of a vending machine and microwaved to safe temperatures and semen sauce thrown on. BK Stacker is the shit!

idk about america but for me it's the burger king, the best junk food restaurant

maccas I guess, though not by much
the only redeeming quality of BK is the coupons