If literature is meant to express the human condition, could you point me to the books that:

If literature is meant to express the human condition, could you point me to the books that:

1. Talk about what it's like to be an unattractive male in an age where women have shitloads of tinder matches with Chads and it's impossible for unattractive males to get casual sex or relationships?

2. Ostracised due to either ugliness or lack of normieness

Other urls found in this thread:

executetheprogram.com/etp2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

notes from my diary desu

>implying robots aren't sub-human

My Twisted World by Elliot O.R. Rodger

Beat me to it.

houellebecq, probably, but i haven't actually read him

Elementary Particles by Houellebecq desu

>Ostracised due to either ugliness or lack of normieness
>lack of normieness
>being ostracized for being a piece of shit human being
The way it should be.
Now please leave people that the gift of life was not squandered on alone and be garbage with the rest of your kind.

Love Song of J Alfred Prufrock by T.S Eliot Rodgers

This is the 21st century, my goy. Books need to sell to young girls, you're not part of the target audience so nobody will write self insert characters for you.
Best you can do is books like The Temple of the Golden Pavilion.

the human condition is a spook.

Catcher in the Rye
(Don't actually read it OP it has nothing to do with what your are talking about, I'm just posting it to get it out of the way. It's the clueless normalfag go to answer when replying to these types of threads)

my diary desu

executetheprogram.com/etp2/

Brief interviews with hideous men

Catcher in the Rye
The Sun Also Rises
This Side of Paradise

Honestly My Twisted World, while not well-written, is a very good insight into the mind of a 21st century beta male. It will be taught in schools during the course about the falling of Western civilization and the lead-up to WW3

Notes from the Underground

Get off of tinder and become interesting.

>he's still chained to the vaginal jew

Check out this classic

I'm curious as to why this is a meme now when the thing happened like, two years ago?

It kept being posted so it became a self-propelling meme, kinda like Baneposting.

Also it's fucking hilarious, how many times does he splash orange juice on someone?

He seems to lean that way, his writing is a great example of how /r9k/ took up economic leftism and applied it to sex.

It's genuinely quite good.

I just want you to know, I get the meme of that image and its very funny.

I'm a fat, ugly, small-dicked male

I have plenty of sex because I'm smart, funny and, most importantly, not autistic.

You're wrong about what literature is, but if you're looking for books about bitter virgins try Lanark

>I'm a fat, ugly, small-dicked male
>I have plenty of sex because I'm smart, funny and, most importantly, not autistic.

What if I'm a short but pretty muscular, moderately average face, small dicked male?

pls respond

I forgot to factor height into the equation, I am 6'2" so there's more than likely something to that.

But I mean, being fat seems like more of a barrier than being short. If you've got a nice build you should be able to attract women. That is, so long as you're not a garbage human.

(Not true by the way)

>I am 6'2" so there's more than likely something to that.

You're not helping man ;_;

I consider myself a garbage human because of my shortness, but many others always comments otherwise. I'm just way too insecure about my height that it's shocking that I got a couple of girls to like me in the past.

Read A Confederacy of Dunces then reflect on your life dumb frogposter

Not sure why I would lie on the internet. It's super easy to get a girlfriend just on personality.
Yeah, overcoming body issues and sexual anxieties is probably the biggest barrier to sex/a relationship in my experience.

Try to relax around girls who you think are interested in you, drink (but not too much), be conscious of body language/physical contact, keep a conversation up until you "make a move"

I know it sounds like a harrowing laundry list of shit to be mindful of, but it just requires practice. I had many good but unsuccessful dates before I started having sex.

I'm shorter than short, though. Like 5'4", 5'5" kind of deal. Will I make it senpai?

I think height is a bigger barrier. I'm only 5'8" but I have broad shoulders and a sturdier build. Most girls actually like a dad body, Especially if you go to an SEC School with a popping Greek life

How tall are you?
>inb4 5'11"

Women want to be entertained, sex included, so just give a girl a good time and sex will follow. then she will throw you out, since you are tiny and will see that you cannot please her in the short, mid, long term

Sure, why not? I can't really say of course, but I know guys who are that short and hook up regularly. You'll be fine.
Yeah, the popularity of "dads" has really helped, ngl. What is SEC? I'm Canadian.

>I'm only 5'8"
Thats virtually average, shut the fuck up

CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THE HEIGHT MEMES. IT LITERALLY DOESN'T MATTER, UNLESS YOUR LIKE 5'2"
THERE ARE WAY WORSE THINGS, LIKE HAVING SHIT FACIAL AESTHETICS, AND A BAD REPUTATION. NOW FUCK OFF.

>LIKE HAVING SHIT FACIAL AESTHETICS, AND A BAD REPUTATION.

Yeah but we can't objectively measure those things and reliably project inferiority complexes on them

>Yeah but we can't objectively measure those things

Refined chin, sharp noses, etc etc..

>CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THE HEIGHT MEMES. IT LITERALLY DOESN'T MATTER, UNLESS YOUR LIKE 5'2"
>tfw 5'2"

Your probably shitposting, but it still doesn't matter. Just find a short chick.

Its still not quantifiable, you either are or are not a certain height while facial looks are more abstract and dynamic. Like you can have a very good looking face while having any single or even a number of otherwise bad looking features

you will never transition from numale to Chad

Who needs books when you have your diary desu?

(Serious question)

get natty

>Most girls actually like a dad body
they love also abs and pecs, just like men love plastic bimbos from time to time

This.

It's like Brett Easton Ellis taking over the Adrian Mole series.

Only correct answer so farm.

Ham On Rye should be compulsory for robots along with boxing classes.

>tfw gay
>tfw dont have to deal with girls' bullshit
>tfw had first threesome aged 17
>tfw there no bullshit antiquated courtship rituals with men
>tfw can easily have sex with a 9/10 whenever i want

Loving Every Laugh