Why does being around young people put me in a good mood? I feel like I'm a teenager again

why does being around young people put me in a good mood? I feel like I'm a teenager again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zoRB9BKwRvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on Veeky Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

>Veeky Forums is a slow board! Please take the time to read what others have written, and try to make thoughtful, well-written posts of your own.

but you aren't ;_;

As a young person. Being around other young people puts me in a bad mood. Also how is this related to Veeky Forums?

Because after their spilling your Guinness they buy you a new one, or is that just my night?

the bliss of ignorance and purity, optimism, hope

i like being around old people they put in good mood and this

The possibility that one of them may want to sex me usually improves my mood.

they don't want sex with you, nerd

>tfw no jc gf

I know ;_;

left to right
>7/10
>too young/10
>6/10

pretty spot on.

how old are you, just curious

Old people are much better. They can share some interesting stories and are overall much more pleasant to be around.

They have this thing most of us have lost. It is called hope. You know that feeling when your debating whether to kill yourself or not and one voices says don't do it. That my friend is hope, or stupidity, it depends on the situation really.

ok, thanks grandpa

>mfw delayed adolescence
youtube.com/watch?v=zoRB9BKwRvs

It's usually the thought of getting up, going out into the hot garage, rummaging around for a rope, and learning to tie a noose that dissuades me, or the thought that I'll just do it tomorrow. But good point, user.

Is it really that bad? Did you retain your innocence longer or was it just the youth?

Why use a rope when you probably have perfectly good belts laying around?

Agreed, I spent most of the time being around with my grandpa or my grandmother, they have some stereotypes but they are very honest telling stories and points of view from a 360 perspective, it's interesting.

Thanks, user. You're the best.