Hey Veeky Forums! Today, we're going to be making a fun, easy, and delicious desert! Protien packed...

Hey Veeky Forums! Today, we're going to be making a fun, easy, and delicious desert! Protien packed, desert tendies! Start with, of course, your favorite tendies. We chose some Tyson's beer battered tendies because the batter soaks up the deliciousness!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhFI2MAFWOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take your exclamation marks and stick them up your arse

Next, pick your favorite topping! I really love the taste of caramel and chocolate sauce, so we decided to load up these bad boys with both.

Next, we need some color. Everyone loves a splash of vibrant reds and blues, so some sprinkles are a great choice for some of that!
Also, whipped cream is always a great option too. Full of calcium, and delicious too, this will make your desert tendies stand out from the crowd!

Next up to bat is some dulce de leche and some frosting!
Don't forget to microwave after adding the dulce de leche, its better warm.
Top that off with some cream cheese frosting to boot. If its good on red velvet cake, it should be good here too, right?

Next, more sprinkles. More color means more variety, and variety is the spice of life!
Toss on some pecan halves and some dark chocolate chips too, for those extra antioxidants.
Clearly, we're missing a key component of deserts- fruit! Add a good dollop of some cherry topping.
At this point, microwave those bad boys and then crumble a cookie on top. We used a double chocolate chunk cookie from subway because subway is a nice healthy fast food choice.
Dollop on some fresh fudge, and layer with more sprinkles. That should finish these guys up!

let her mellow out, take in some tasty juices, and you'll be set! This desert is a high quality late night snack- those little chicken tenders sop up that sweet sweet gravy and turn into a savory ladyfinger-like piece of heaven. Its like a protien filled tiramisu!

compress you're fucking pictures, imbecile

Oh so they're dessert tendies and not desert tendies?

>you're

how else will you enjoy the high definition deliciousness

These choice ass chicken tendies may have been made by a functional retard such as myself but they sure aren't barren of flavor

youtube.com/watch?v=XhFI2MAFWOo

Here's the cooking and consumption in all of its glory.

Ah,so it's spam for your youtube channel.
Take it to reddit.

Cease

I just want to share my suffering with you Veeky Forums. I've lurked here for years. Have you ever made any content for this shithole?

from the Veeky Forums rules:
>11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

>make content for Veeky Forums, a board that has no board culture besides lolramen
>IDS ADBERTISING

son

you are begging for views on a site outside of Veeky Forums. don't even try to deny it

Begging? Nah, I'm just bringing fresh content to our stale as fuck board. Are you even reading what you are writing?

>Sundae Ramen ripoff complete with youtube shilling

>our (...) board
just fuck off you piece of shit

>says the /b/ transplant

wtf is this shit

fat people man fucks sake get it together lardies

Were you on the tendies thread from /r9k/ earlier?

I only have $6 to last me til Monday for food and this asshole is drenching a tray of tendies with chocolate sauce.
FTGE

Only came to this thread to say what a faggot OP is for misspelling the whole concept

>HotFudgeSundaeRamen_v2.png

this humor is acceptable out of high-functioning reddit down syndrome at best

EPIC REEEEEE LOL! wait dude watch when i edit the video i can make it trrack your finger for epic motion haha dude thats so funny i saw h3h3 do that once was so good

dude tendies lmao

fucking christ sage

>still browsing the internet from an AOL dial-up connection on a Packard Bell
>2017
Here's one that shouldn't take too long to download, champ.

>phone posters thinking they're relevant