Let's make dinner Veeky Forums, cooking for me and some roommates who are getting home late tonight

Let's make dinner Veeky Forums, cooking for me and some roommates who are getting home late tonight.

>Inb4 ">canned pesto"

We'll start with the chicken breasts. Preheat oven to 350, put olive oil in a Pyrex dish, put in the chicken breasts still frozen, drizzle with a bit more oil, season with salt, black pepper, parsley, fresh rosemary, and paprika.

Get em in there, set timer for 40 minutes.

Cool blog

>>Inb4 ">canned pesto"
I'm more concerned about that frozen "stir fry blend"

Might as well start the water of while we wait.

Time for a mid-cooking snack.

Forgot file.

It's just frozen veggies user. Super cheap too, little less than 2 bucks.

Forty minutes?? That chicken is gonna be dry and overcooked, brethren

can't wait to see where this goes

There's nothing wrong with canned pesto especially when you consider the cost of making your own.

i bet that pasta gets cooked

Not when you start it off frozen it won't. 20 minutes left on these.

ooohh boy and he's already cut the french bread, thursday night dinners gettin crazy

You bet it does.

Now, that bread...

I'll put these in last.

Pasta is done.

Chicken is resting.

Time for veg.

Slightly disappointed in how little there is. Oh well.

Add pasta.

Add pesto.

In goes the bread.

It went well.

im so hungry right now sweet lord
and that stuff looks amazing
well done op, you're a roomate to wish for

Forgot pic again

Money shot.

Thanks bro.

IS THAT BRAND OF PESTO ALRIGHT?

Yes, tastes pretty great to me senpai.

Chicken was slightly tough, but not dry.

nice work user. Where are you from?

Thanks user. Born in Georgia, grew up in North Carolina.

>dollar store spices

y tho

Because I don't have a lot of money.

not bad, looks pretty bland though. it just screams, add a little sauce to me.

People pay for rosemary? Even when I lived in Sydney there were bushes of the stuff around and you could just pick it for free.

I'd hate to discorage cook along threads, but could you use smaller images, My net is pretty decent speed but 2mb per image is still slow to view.

I used to be able to do that when I lived with my parents. They have a big backyard with a nice herb garden. Now I live in a shit apartment and there isn't a rosemary bush in sight. At least it was cheap.

>Classico Traditional Pesto
>Basil, Soybean Oil, Garlic, Romano Cheese (Cultured Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Cellulose), Olive Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Spice, Salt, Lactic Acid, Torula Yeast, Citric Acid, Pine Nuts, Natural Flavors.

Know how I make my pesto? I toast pine nuts then pulse it in my food processor with basil leaves, olive oil, Parmesan, garlic, and black pepper. Cheap, easy, quick, and literally 6 ingredients.

I don't really know how I could make them smaller from my phone, and transferring it all to my computer first would take ages.

I don't doubt that it would taste better, but I just got that shit 2 for 4$ and a bag of pine nuts alone would set me back 8$ at my grocery store.