Pull out a nose hair and it hurts like you're tearing off a limb

>pull out a nose hair and it hurts like you're tearing off a limb
>pull out an eyelash and you barely feel anything
What's the evolutionary reason behind this?

How would you know you don't even have a nose or eyelashes

Because eyelashes can get pulled out more easily dumb ass

early humans would often get into fights with wooly mammoths in the savannah. one of the mammoths' favorite tactics was to pull the humans' eyelashes to distract them; hence, humans evolved so that they didn't feel any pain when their eyelashes were pulled out. don't know about the nose hairs.

hearty chuckle at reply to frogposter

God punishing you for putting your fingers in your nose

Proof that Allah condemns nose picking as the work of dogs

>dogs have sensitive noses
>human have sensitive nose hair
Learn to master the dog inside you, infidel, and stop nose picking

Never grow filthy long nasal hairs.

are you autistic

Nose hairs helped protect against volcanoes and fires by shielding the sensitive lining of the sinuses from ash and debris, and humans with thicker nose hairs were more likely to survive. Men who didn't have thick, bushy nose hair nostrils (hairlets) were prone to stealing these alpha male's hair, thus an increased amount of pain receptors are found there to alert sleeping cavemen of nose hair thieves.

>>pull out a nose hair and it hurts like you're tearing off a limb
You should consider ordering a helium tank, that should stop the pain you sissy.

It's because we rub our eyes which nulifies the pain receptors in our eyelashes and we barely touch our nose hairs so the pain receptors are fresh. Which is also a reason first time hurts. It's not evolutionary. Just environmental

what's the evolutionary reason behind being attracted to traps

You'll need to visit the Trappist star system to find out

presumably to remove you from the gene pool

I'm confused, is it good or bad to be like dogs? Common sense would dictate that we should all try to be more like dogs. They're g o o d b o y s.

Do you REALLY need an explanation to being atracted to femininity?

Hair isn't meant to be pulled out easily, for the obvious reason of it defeating whatever the purpose of that hair is.

Eyelashes don't hurt as much because they are meant to be "recycled" very rapidly. You might not realize it, but your eyelashes are falling constantly on their own.
The evelutionary explanation I'm not sure, but my guess is that it makes it better for keeping your eyes protected to have fresh lashes, cleaner and smoother.

I always wondered why like 4 eyelashes came out whenever I pulled on them, that makes me feel better

The teachings of the quran state that to associate ones self with dogs is haram and a direct insult to Allah.

(So yes it's good to like dogs)

Dude.
All your hair falls out all the time.
That's why hair on your ass and arms won't grow over a few cm. They just fall out before they become too long.
Just length control.

but there is penis

is it ok if while fornicating with a woman we pretend to be dogs?

Brow hairs are softer, this is the only reason they come out easier.
They are there to keep sweat out of your eyes. A different function than nose hairs

>pull out a nose hair and it hurts like you're tearing off a limb
No.

t. Guy with all his limbs intact

That's super common. If you rub a towel aganist your face, specialy around your eyes, after you've done showering you'll probably see 2 or 3 of those stuck on the towel.

I know, but eye lashes are supposed to fall particularly quickly. More than any other kind of hair, unless you're a balding midle-aged man.
That I know for a fact.

You mean feminine penis.

yes
autism helped protect against losing of the wizard powers our ancestors needed to survive in a harsh and unpredictable environment

kek

attempting to see post blessed by frog god

It's the angle you pull it at. When you pull an eyelash, you're pulling it straight out. When you pull a nose hair, you're pulling it slanted which causes pain.

Only if you fuck facing Mecca

Hilarious question. Pretending for a moment evolution actually happened, there is still no good reason for one being painful and the other not.

I suppose evolutiony people would say pain receptors ended up being more numerous in one area over the other by chance. Just how it happened.

Even from a non-evolution point of view I would have no idea why to be perfectly honest. Protection of the nasal channel is perhaps slightly more important than losing an eyelash or two. So your body screams at you to protect one over the other a little harder.

That's the best I can do.

This dates back long before homonids. Originally what we now know as short stiff hairs were individual parasitic organisms that started appearing towards the end of the Triassic era, and within 5 million years diverged into two main subspecies, photofaliculus and fungalfaliculus. Photofaliculus produced the majority of its energy through photosynthesis and clung on to exposed portions of mammals, fungalfaliculus preferred dark and dank orifices and tended to root deeper into its host to absorb nutrients. Eventually the faliculi were hit their ceiling of maximum sustainable population and began entering into symbiotic relationships with hosts, most mammals with the ability to groom themselves thoroughly removed faliculi on parts of their body that dont benifit the host, leaving mainly the nose (which was frankly just hard to pick) and the eyes (which were now protected from small debris) as the main ecosystem for this species. At some point during the last glacial period 100,000 years ago faliculi underwent a huge change, not unlike the mitochondria becoming part of the cell, and lost their independence in return for endless genetic expression.
Today, we have the shallow rooted skeleton of the photofaliculus around our eyes and the deep rooted fungalfaliclus around our nose, and it is the length of these roots that determine the pain of extracting one of these "hairs".

>GUYS GUYS I DONT KNOW BASIC ANATOMY BUT HEAR ME OUT WHAT IT THE EVOLUTIONARY REASON BEHIND IT

Why cant pubes by eyelashes?

Nose requires more nerves to detect foreign matter and cause you to sneeze to eject it.

it's like masturbation 2.0

or sex 0.5 depending on how you look at it

>doesn't get the joke
>doesn't see the irony in his own post

Surely this is some sort of elaborate ruse no?

>see what looks like a qt girl
>find out they have a dick
traps are the most feminine of their sex (male)

whereas most girls arent, and lots try to be as masculine as some men

being attracted to traps is just being attracted to femininity, and so much more feminine then men that a really qt trap is more feminine than some females

It doesn't matter how you put it.

If your fucking a trap, you're fucking a dude and that's gay.

>If your fucking a trap
>If you're fucking a trap

stupid autocorrect