Did we actually go to the moon? With each passing year, the moon landings start to sound more absurd

Did we actually go to the moon? With each passing year, the moon landings start to sound more absurd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
youtu.be/P6MOnehCOUw
youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
youtube.com/watch?v=-RcKLAo62Ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iPhones were invented in 2008... we did not have the technology to go to the moon on a manned mission in 1950.

Do you think if they attempted "another landing" they would risk using HD Cameras?

Definitely

My Grandma was alive then and she said they didn't.

Earliest planned mission is in 2024, 52 years since the last landing.

Eurofags #rekt

Yeah but with all due respect,your grandma is probably dumb as sand.

It feels like too big of a conspiracy to have lasted this long. Surely one of the math nerds at NASA would have done the math and thought "Hold on, that wasn't possible back in 1969!" if it was fake, right?

The footage not being affected in any way by having to be beamed back through the Van Allen radiation belt gets to me.

Aero fag here.

Space travel has effectively been a solved problem for 50 years. The reason we don't do it is the same reason we don't build battleships, SSTs, airplanes bigger than the An 225, aerospike engines, etc.: it is physically possible, but economically difficult to justify. Nobody makes money going to space, no propaganda wars to win anymore, no significant military advantage to a trillion dollar moon base you don't already get from LEO, etc. It's been a business problem for my entire lifetime, not a science problem.

3/10 troll for getting me to respond reasonably sincerely.

Ok the question is then why did they fake it?

Neil dropped the camera on the way there, so they had to re-film it in a studio and pretend the studio shit was real so all the fags that worked on it and paid for it with taxes and shit could get a payoff.

The peoples needed an outlet for their space fantasies and some cold war fraud nationalism but the moon shows actually flopped after a few episodes and the peoples tuned out realizing if it's all on a screen anyway, might as well watch a good moon show with aliens and stuff, like 2001 A Space Oddity.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

youtu.be/P6MOnehCOUw

Great minds think alike, I see.

I found this argument rather compelling
youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

tl:dw we had the education, the computers, the manufacturing capability to launch a guided rocket there and back, but not the cinematic capability to fake an uninterrupted broadcast of that length with such convincing special effects and none of the classic filmmaking tells

tl:dr
it was easier to just go there

[/thread]

What do you think of this press conference?

youtube.com/watch?v=-RcKLAo62Ro

i think his awkwardness belies an pretty amazing and dedicated gentleman.

what do you think of it?

Why do they sound absurd?

absurdity is common in those that deny the landings

wait, are you refering to or

Because they're lying.

We did several times. 12 people walked on it. What more do you want?