He doesn't lift

>he doesn't lift
It's almost like you want to fit the "smart people are pencil neck faggots" stereotype.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1OjC29Deq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the funny thing is those "gym bros" sad nerds hate probably have more mental clarity than them. working out is good, please do so

Wait till you see what we got in store. You wanted a bunch of ripped engies you got it...

youtube.com/watch?v=G1OjC29Deq8

We are about to enter the augmented reality phase.

Ripped nerds soon comrade.

>"gym bros" sad nerds hate probably have more mental clarity than them
what the fuck

They do have clarity.
They are however deeply disturbed when they walk the ways of our minds.

>Hello darkness my old friend

Lifting can actually make you a brainlet because exherting yourself so much can massively increase air and blood pressure in the brain.

I'm not a manlet. I pull up.

>Lifting can actually make you a brainlet because exherting yourself so much can massively increase air and blood pressure in the brain.
[citation needed]
More vascularity in the brain means more neurogenesis and synaptogenesis.

However that vascularity will be dedicated to the lift. For a while. There is a sweet spot where the neurons are not atrophied due to non use yet not dedicated to lifting where you do gain a large increase of focus.

[citation needed]

Okay.

What a beast and inspiration

How do I lift without being gay?

nice brainlet theories.

please work out, Veeky Forums. it will only help your studies

I'm not sure why lifting will make you gay? Do you mean the "bro culture" associated with it?

>straining your body more than you need to

lol

>weakling pulling out more excuses for being a twiglet
The body is built for adapting to stress.

>The body is built for adapting to stress.

Which is why I don't need to do any excess stress for no reason.

Wait, are these guys right?
I want to do SS+GOMAD, but if it'll make me a brainlet then I won't.
My intelligence is the most valuable thing I have. Please disprove these guys or I'll just continue being a dyel.

There are numerous physical, psychological, and social benefits.

As soon as you touch the squat rack, your iq will drop by 10 points.

>not lifting for the mad brain gains

It's well established that exercissing = better health. Better health = more concentration, less down time, longer life.

You'd have to be a brainlet to not do at least some exercise in your life.

Actually we have to exercise to maintain our health.

Okay, if lifting doesn't make you a brainlet show me 5 accomplished mathematicians or theoretical physicists who lifted?

Look. You just gotta balance it.
Tesla used to walk 10km and that worked for him maintaining dubs or 66 kilogams for most of his life before a change in diet deteriorated his health and he died at 88.

I dislike people like you because you tell others what to do, what to enjoy, what to like because somehow you think you think that you know better than everyone else
also lifting is not a sport, congratz you performed a basic human function picked up something then put it down
and before you say that I don't "lift", I've been going to the gym for 3 years now, my best lift is 100kg 1x1 OHP currently doing 82kg 3x8

How would lifting make someone stupid?

Like I said before. Dedicated to the lift. The neurons will still be there. It just depends on how fast your body can dedicate them to something else. usually like a day or two after you stopped training.

if you actually believe this, lifting won't "hurt" your "intelligence"

Actually creatine is good for your brain.

The only problem is that lifting does not use the same skills as problem solving. So most of the time your better off practicing problem solving.

Also, dont make the fallacy i will call: "If its better than we have now, why didnt evolution already produce it?" Evolution takes time and the singularity is already round the corner.

I lift because I'm self-conscious/insecure af at skelly mode. Don't need to make up other reasons.

Do you need advice?

Exactly. Lifting increases it. I am merely stating how long the body usually takes to realise it just made a bunch of useful neurons that can be put to other tasks.

Lifting things that are not your body weight is generally dumb

No, I'm 88kg at 1.90m. But whenever I stop lifting I drop 10-15kg in a few months, it's ridiculous.

10-15kg of muscle mass? I don't believe you

maybe a lot of it is water that stops being retained while physically inactive.

I yoga and lift

fight me bro

jokes on you I do even lift

>yoga
lmao

Okay, you've convinced me that lifting doesn't make me a brainlet, so I'll start to lift.
Congratulations.
Yeah, but there is a hard limit of how many hours you can dedicate to intellectual activity each day without reaching a point of diminishing return. Unless you're an autist I don't think you can spend more than 7-8 hours each day for long periods of time doing heavy intellectual work.

you can definitely do more than 8 hours unless you're a 60 years old man

i play ddr 2 hours a day, if that counts.

i've tried lifting, but hurt my back doing a deadlift. I didn't press my chest foward and stick my butt outwards, so I had a arched back while doing it. took 6 months for my lower back to heal.

i do enjoy bench pressing though

Not for months on end if you're concentrating hard, ie working effectively.

Maybe 9, but that is the absolute limit. Go above 9 and you'll definitively burn out or end up working ineffectively and not be fully rested to the day after. Unless you're special.
Mochizuki and Grothendieck could do it, but most people can't.

Ope, I also can jerk off to myself

no one gives a shit, even if you start SS youre still be a weak pussy and make little progress because of your weak mindset

Sounds like a waste of time.

>brain is dependent on the rest of your body
>lifting improves your entire body

Lifting makes you smarter, niggers. Just don't go fucking whack with the volume.

dont knock it til you try it, lardman

DUDE FUCK PRIORITIES GIVE IT ALL LMAO
Do you also take steroids and swallow your gymbro's cum for the gainz?